✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | {31/1/16} | ✿

Postby Lady_Lycana » Thu May 17, 2018 6:39 am

Gen 1 shiny celebis are so cute
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Fri May 18, 2018 2:52 pm

I picked up two codes from GameStop because my brother missed the March handouts, but it turns out he’d already gotten them and forgotten to tell me. In light of this, I have 2 extra codes.

If anyone missed the March codes (Palkia/Dialga) please PM me as soon as possible. I have 2 extra codes and this is first come, first serve. They expire May 28th
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Death&Ruin » Fri May 18, 2018 11:00 pm

pennywise owo wrote:spoilers for the news (they're mainly just my thoughts on it but y'know)

i mean... i GUESS

i don't really like the idea of let's go being part of the main series, i see it being more of a side game, like pokepark or something like that. and i,, really don't want the catching mechanism to be like pokemon go's. i'm even kinda iffy on the main series crossing over with pokemon go. go is meant to be an app. the pokemon games are meant to be actual games.
don't get me wrong, pokemon go can be fun, but i just feel like it's supposed to be separate.

i'm totally for the eevee + pikachu aspect though, as well as kanto - i feel like it would bring back a lot of nostalgia. again, maybe not main series, but it would definitely work somehow.

also, apparently the 21st is marked at important on the project eevee calendar, so... dunno what to do with that

Yeah, I feel you ... I agree with a lot of things you said. Here's my thoughts:

To be honest, I personally don't like the idea of going back to Kanto. The first four generations had Kanto in some kind of form (the original games were set in Kanto, Gen2 allowed us to go back to Kanto, Gen3 had Kanto remakes and Gen4 allowed us to go back to Kanto yet again thanks to Gold/Silver remakes) and the 7th gen also had a big focus on Kanto with its Alola forms. Don't get me wrong, I like Kanto just as much as everyone else, and I loved the Alolan Forms. It's just ... we get so much Kanto, and all the other regions and generations don't get as much love ... it's kinda sad, and I'm also just tired of Kanto in general. I don't even care about nostalgia or whatever other reasons they might have, at this point it's just annoying for me.

I'm still gonna get the games eventually though, and who knows, maybe they'll do something interesting with the games. It's not like Game Freak hasn't surprised us before!
Death&Ruin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Tue May 22, 2018 4:21 am

So i have a few leftover GBASymbol Level 100 BR Shiny Celebi after i held a giveaway on my FB Pokemon Group. I dont want to release them or throw them in to WT so i figured i would ask here if anyone wants one. Pm me any offers. Im looking at all offers

We also still have our CS Pokemon Discord, now up and running

https://discord.gg/vVchjcm

I am part of a lycanroc only discord, if anyone wants to join. Reminder: lycanroc fans only please
https://discord.gg/qvxEnmn
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ch!cken » Tue May 22, 2018 12:25 pm

Death&Ruin wrote:
pennywise owo wrote:spoilers for the news (they're mainly just my thoughts on it but y'know)

i mean... i GUESS

i don't really like the idea of let's go being part of the main series, i see it being more of a side game, like pokepark or something like that. and i,, really don't want the catching mechanism to be like pokemon go's. i'm even kinda iffy on the main series crossing over with pokemon go. go is meant to be an app. the pokemon games are meant to be actual games.
don't get me wrong, pokemon go can be fun, but i just feel like it's supposed to be separate.

i'm totally for the eevee + pikachu aspect though, as well as kanto - i feel like it would bring back a lot of nostalgia. again, maybe not main series, but it would definitely work somehow.

also, apparently the 21st is marked at important on the project eevee calendar, so... dunno what to do with that

Yeah, I feel you ... I agree with a lot of things you said. Here's my thoughts:

To be honest, I personally don't like the idea of going back to Kanto. The first four generations had Kanto in some kind of form (the original games were set in Kanto, Gen2 allowed us to go back to Kanto, Gen3 had Kanto remakes and Gen4 allowed us to go back to Kanto yet again thanks to Gold/Silver remakes) and the 7th gen also had a big focus on Kanto with its Alola forms. Don't get me wrong, I like Kanto just as much as everyone else, and I loved the Alolan Forms. It's just ... we get so much Kanto, and all the other regions and generations don't get as much love ... it's kinda sad, and I'm also just tired of Kanto in general. I don't even care about nostalgia or whatever other reasons they might have, at this point it's just annoying for me.

I'm still gonna get the games eventually though, and who knows, maybe they'll do something interesting with the games. It's not like Game Freak hasn't surprised us before!

Made the text transparent for anyone who does not want spoilers
I honestly feel you on that too. Im already playing through crystal and red on vc Plus i don't even have a switch yet, I would be more comfortable with gamefreak releasing Gen 8 in 2019 so i would have time to get a switch and be able to get it on release instead of having to wait until Xmas or black friday.
ImageImage she/they/he :3
Ch!cken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Fri May 25, 2018 3:55 am

Could make my own comment on the current rumours, but it's probably boring to get another long "noooooooooooooooooo, that sounds meh".

On another note...

Distribution method info for Zygarde is now available! If you said "It'll be great if they distribute him at Gamestop/EB Games again" then you'd be correct (1-24 June)! However, those of us in Europe get saved by Nintendo Network (1-22 June). There's also a cool shiny Zygarde-GX box releasing next month, for those into the TCG.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrinceLatte » Mon May 28, 2018 7:06 pm

Hey all! I'm desperately looking for friend codes for X and Y safaris! I'm most interested in dragon and fairy type safaris, and ones with Braixen.
Please give me your friend code in a PM, or just on here if you want to. I'll be sure to give you mine, although unfortunately I have no idea what MY safari is.
Thank you!
© ──────────────────────[ 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
they/them :: he/him
Hi guys! Call me Latte. I'm just here for a good time.
I'm typically active on forum games only. However,
my PMs are always open! I'm not a minor
D4DJ: Denonbu: Vtubers: Pokemon
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Furvilla links here links here links
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

──────
𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐈'𝐕𝐄
──────

███████████████████████
PrinceLatte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Tue May 29, 2018 9:17 pm

Thursday’s Oha Suta will have “shocking” Pokemon news, being "a moment a new story begins". It’ll air at around 7am JST, which is Wednesday around midnight in Europe and late afternoon to evening in the US. Maybe TPCi will also have a trailer or something ready to go around the same time, who knows, but once the reveal comes, I guess I’ll post it here if no one else has.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Wed May 30, 2018 2:12 pm

Best natures for Entei and Yveltal?
MunchiiMoon