✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | {31/1/16} | ✿

Postby Inigo. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:22 pm

76heart wrote:
Gundham Tanaka wrote:Also guys, if I want to try the battle tree, should I try to make a team that has like competitively viable Pokemon? Or like just stick with the team that I casually played through the game with
im a pretty terrible at battle tree, but I'd say pick one or two Pokemon you really want to use or like, and then experiment to find one that does the best with them, since after a while it helps to have Pokemon you've done stuff with already and gotten strategies with. I've found golisopod is great with decidueye and espeon, but then that's the first Pokemon I've used in the battle tree with a couple perfect IVs

Hmm okay thanks. I'll see what I can do with Primarina. I might want to breed for one with good IVs, but I'm not really clear on what those are? They like having all 6s for a level one Pokemon or something?
Thanks to the rarity change i finally got an omgsr!!! It's been a goal of mine since 2013 aaa
Inigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:11 pm

Gundham Tanaka wrote:
76heart wrote:
Gundham Tanaka wrote:Also guys, if I want to try the battle tree, should I try to make a team that has like competitively viable Pokemon? Or like just stick with the team that I casually played through the game with
im a pretty terrible at battle tree, but I'd say pick one or two Pokemon you really want to use or like, and then experiment to find one that does the best with them, since after a while it helps to have Pokemon you've done stuff with already and gotten strategies with. I've found golisopod is great with decidueye and espeon, but then that's the first Pokemon I've used in the battle tree with a couple perfect IVs

Hmm okay thanks. I'll see what I can do with Primarina. I might want to breed for one with good IVs, but I'm not really clear on what those are? They like having all 6s for a level one Pokemon or something?
IVs, or individual values are just values to determine how well they'll do in battle. To see them in sun and moon you have to hatch 20 eggs, and talk to the guy next to the PC in the battle tree. A Pokemon with a best defense IVs will do better than a Pokemon with fantastic and very good for example.
there  are  no  stones  at  my  disposal ━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━ there's  no  god  to  award  me  a  crown ━━
snowsyneemberlynsilhoujeanidyll  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  pillowtails adoptskalons ● pillowtails ● toyhou.se
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BooDaBear001 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:38 pm

Should I do a few giveaways in the near future?? I mean, I do a few over wonder trade, and my last one was a level 60 Phermosa, seeing as I had 4 of them. Should it be rarer Pokemon like Garchomp, or higher leveled Pokemon, like level 50+ Pokemon? It would really help out newer players or players with their highest level being around level 20-30.

Also, I am looking for another Everstone currently, so if anyone would like a Phermosa for one, (level 60) I would do so! I have a few other Pokemon I can trade in it's place, so if you are interested, please PM me! c: Thank you!
x
x╔══════════════╗
xsup, my discord is
xxboodabear001#8619
xxif any of yall wanna chat
x╚══════════════╝
x╔══════════════╗
x╚══════════════╝
BooDaBear001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:01 pm

Speaking of giveaways... I'm doing a wonder trade giveaway on Valentine's Day next month. I'm collecting the item sweet heart if anyone wants to donate or trade. You can get them from the coffee shop on Sunday. :3

If you want to trade I have all of the alolan dex filled so I can breed pretty much anything. Plus I'm collecting a bunch of loveball babies: gen 5 starters, chikorita, togepi, comfey, oricorio, luvdisc, cubone, HA cutiefly, HA goomy, petilil, gothita, feebas, HA fomantis, HA eevee
Last edited by Faybell on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inigo. » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:57 am

Thanks for the info 76heart!! I'll get to breeding popplio right away!
Thanks to the rarity change i finally got an omgsr!!! It's been a goal of mine since 2013 aaa
Inigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ara. » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:57 am

So I have two breeding Ditto I'm up for trading for a shiny. One is 5IV and is just missing Speed. The other is meant to cover this and has 4IVs with one of them being Speed. I used these two successfully until I got my 6IV Ditto last week. I just no longer have a need for the two and figure I could get something for the set.
let's live heroically, let's live with style / even if the two of us are torn apart / take my revolution

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

I don't play anymore.

"Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet."
- Stephen Hawking

Image Image

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Ara.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:59 am

Is there anyone who yould be willing to trade their Celesteela for my Xurkitree or Kartana?
Thank you in advance!
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:43 pm

Hey guys; According to Reddit, some Nintendo ID linked to systems have been hacked.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades/ ... ly_hacked/
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXa4BIereQI
i skiped the start so there might be swears but i dont think so. Found this intresting video aginst a hacker with sturdy Shednijar, i think the ending was quite amusing XD. More so with the added in music.

edit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoTcWNDLVm8
and i found a ligit one where the shednija is unkillable in the battle.no hax used.
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeguts » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:18 pm

Flatterina wrote:Is there anyone who yould be willing to trade their Celesteela for my Xurkitree or Kartana?
Thank you in advance!

Yep!
I'll be able to do Celesteela for Kartana.

Also, I was wonder trading yesterday... I kind of got a shiny level 100 golisopod. It wasn't hacked because it has the plus sign which is like the gen 7 hexagon
beeguts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me