Nintendo Fan Club!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Nintendo Fan Club!

Postby Tendo64 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:12 am

I'd love to see a rerelease of Super Mario Sunshine or Mario Kart Double Dash!! on the Switch, although the former would be more likely to be done since MK8 was already rereleased.
ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage my user-made adoptable, Sweetens.
My signature doesn't match on purpose lol
i like the funny sad robot boy from mother 3 he's silly
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Interests
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:08 am

For me I have a couple games I'd love to see get released. Now I'm gonna start off with Smash 4 cuz we need a Smash game on the Switch and if there are no plans for a Smash 5 then just port Smash 4 over because it was already great and so many fans of the series would be more than happy to be done with the Wii U for good.

Now for an actual old game, I'd love to see Earthbound to get a remake. If we are never going to get Mother 3 in the West then give us a 3D Earthbound. Now I know the creator of the Mother series has said there won't be another game in the series, but that doesn't mean they can't make a remake though I suppose Earthbound wouldn't need it since it's already an incredible game that I'd gladly would spend money on just getting another virtual console copy of

Also Super Mario Sunshine. For the longest time it was my favorite Mario game, though now Odyssey has come right in and pushed it to second. But nonetheless, it was something new and fun and I'd love to at least get a virtual console of it at some point
───── ( ploegy β˜… she / they β˜… roleplayer & artist β˜… weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my beloved β˜… my guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:44 am

I Want To Become A Member!
Username: . m u f f e t .
What nintendo platforms do you have: Nintendo 3DS (With Solgalaeo and Lunala on it)
What nintendo game is your favorite: All the Pokemon Games
Other: I want Undertale on Nitendo πŸ˜… Heh heh...
Font from 1001 Fonts
Cool Person: X

Hey, hey! My name's lostmelody., but you can call me Lost, Mel, or Melody!

I'm in the following fandoms:
Undertale, Wings Of Fire, Foxcraft,
Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and MLP!
You can find me on Scratch as
M_E_T_T_A_T_O_N and on Goatlings as lost_firefly.
My previous username was . m u f f e t!.

I'm an artist, animator and writer! I also enjoy
roleplaying and playing videogames with my friends!

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saxhleel » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:11 am

Nintendo Fan wrote:I'd love to see a rerelease of Super Mario Sunshine or Mario Kart Double Dash!! on the Switch, although the former would be more likely to be done since MK8 was already rereleased.

saaame, I would love to see them make another doubledash esc mario kart with two kart riders, imo it always added elements of strategy to take a pair with a good special ability and it'd be super interesting in a mulitplayer scenario like a race in baby park or a battle mode.
mario sunshine is just fun and under-rated, i know a lot of people only like the flood-less sections but I always thought the whole game was fun.

personally i would love to see another game like gotcha force for the game-cube, it was somewhere between pokemon and i guess a warriors game???
these kids basically got tiny robots and battled them against each other so the environments were like a classroom or a street corner where you were scaled down to basically the size of an ant, you played as a robot and you got to pick a team of about 6 robots and would battle until your oponent had no more robots. it wasn't turn based,it was like a warriors game in that the combat was real time.
idk i just have good memories of it with my siblings and know some of the robots were very cool ideas.
copy-man for instance could copy any hero of a similar size (Some were big,like one was just a whole satelite, or a dragon) and become them for a little while and could do everthing they could. some could self-heal, some could free-fly etc.
it had a system to get new robots where you'd have to collect 3 parts of them and i think mulitplayer it'd be neat to see a trading system for them. I think a pokemon-like game whos environments were like schools and skateparks would just be a good fit for the switch and it's portable nature.

hhh im nostalgic now.
Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:58 am

I'd like to see a rerelease of Pokemon Coliseum or XD: Gales of Darkness personally.

BTW, I meant to ask, does the pay-to-play online feature only apply for Nintendo made games? My first and only game for the Switch is a Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 port, and I haven't gotten any notifications that I need to apply for a subscription to use the online features, and most of the game relies on internet connection.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits β™ 
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:59 am

Kraken VS Octo-Kun wrote:I'd like to see a rerelease of Pokemon Coliseum or XD: Gales of Darkness personally.

BTW, I meant to ask, does the pay-to-play online feature only apply for Nintendo made games? My first and only game for the Switch is a Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 port, and I haven't gotten any notifications that I need to apply for a subscription to use the online features, and most of the game relies on internet connection.

I'd imagine that it'd apply to all/most games on the Switch. Some games may be excluded from the requirement (for example, on PS4, Journey doesn't require a payment for the online feature, nor did Tomorrow Children, but pretty much all other games, "Sony made" or not, you need to be signed up for PS+). The official word at the moment is just "most games will require a paid online service subscription from Nintendo in order to play online" and "With some exceptions, usage of this service is required to play online on Nintendo Switch.".
Until the service actually launches (some time in 2018), there's no way to confidently answer your question but, as said, assume that you will need to pay to be able to play the online portions.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boston » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:42 pm

Username: boston
What nintendo platforms do you have: Wii, WiiU, 3ds, Nintendo Switch
What nintendo game is your favorite: Splatoon 2, Super Mario Odyssey, Super Mario Galaxy, Animal Crossing New Leaf and more
Other: Feel free to PM me to chat about games, friend codes etc. c:
be kind to others β™‘
she/her
vet tech

ImageImageImage
boston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:58 pm

Thanks Bisy, if I get a job at the post office, I'll be making more than enough to pay for the subscription, $21/hour!
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

text text text text text text text
click images for credits β™ 
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tendo64 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:50 pm

I've been playing Mario Kart 7 again lately. Specifically, I've been trying to play online mode but I'm so out-of-practice so I really suck ATM XD As a result, I've been trying to get a two-gold star minimum ranking on every cup in the game. I currently got all but Mirror Mode Special Cup because Bowser's Castle keeps messing things up :c I really hate that track...

If I do get a Switch, I won't be playing online. I stand by my statement that it's ridiculous that we have to pay for it. Nintendo made it free for years; why stop now?

boston wrote:
Username: boston
What nintendo platforms do you have: Wii, WiiU, 3ds, Nintendo Switch
What nintendo game is your favorite: Splatoon 2, Super Mario Odyssey, Super Mario Galaxy, Animal Crossing New Leaf and more
Other: Feel free to PM me to chat about games, friend codes etc. c:

Welcome, friend!
ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage my user-made adoptable, Sweetens.
My signature doesn't match on purpose lol
i like the funny sad robot boy from mother 3 he's silly
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Interests
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julia » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:06 am

What's your favourite Switch game? I thought about getting Skyrim but I'm not sure 8D
Image Image
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted __ people.
I have received __ gifts.
Julia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me