♥ : Sima Discussion Thread : ♥

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ♥ : Sima Discussion Thread : ♥ --Valentines Event!--

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:18 am

Grinning Gothamite wrote:
    howdy
    i would have posted in the discord but i forgot that i'd left it hyeh
    i'm looking to rehome all of my simas! here's the folder they're in- just PM me and let me know which ones you'd like.

...This includes Bruce and Jack. They mean a lot to me (especially Jack) so I'd prefer they go together. I won't be transferring Jack over on toyhouse because he's being, uh, replaced. I'm going to wipe his profile clean and move in my new Stupid Joker Dog that is Also Named Jack once he's gone.

thanks y'all

Hello! I'd love to take in Cass, but your PMs are disabled; are they all taken already, or should I simply contact you elsewhere?
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:20 am

howdy
    i'm looking to rehome all of my simas! here's the folder they're in- just PM me and let me know which ones you'd like.

...This includes Bruce and Jack. They mean a lot to me (especially Jack) so I'd prefer they go together. I won't be transferring Jack over on toyhouse because he's being, uh, replaced. I'm going to wipe his profile clean and move in my new Stupid Joker Dog that is Also Named Jack once he's gone.

thanks y'all

your pm’s are disableled, though I would like to take him in if he’s not already taken
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:21 am

howdy

thanks y'all

I’d love Foxtrot if he’s not taken yet. Can’t PM though due to them being disabled.
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:49 am

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share a few new beans I got (and one not so new but I never shared him here)

everyone is open for relationships of any kind! no romance for the kids of course though

This little dude is Bailey! He has a big sweet tooth and loves scrap booking anything he does.

This sweetheart is Beverly and ironically she's a baker, or rather one in training. She works with Glitch and is being taught by her how to bake.

Also Glitch owns a bakery now because trickster mom baking stuff is precious.

This is Bucky!

modern/ cannon
- lives in lots of snow
- sled dog team
- he tall
- pretty strong but also super nice, he's a gentleman
- looks like he could beat everyone up but he's really chill
- lumberjack/ fisherman

kingdom/ medival au
- has no time for you
- blacksmith
- looks like he'd be the enemy because he's a jerk and hates everyone but he's a p loyal dude who'd fight for what's right
- lost his father to a war, bitter about fighting and towards the queen

This is Alejandro! He's Bucky's little brother and he lives in the city and is a cartoonist for the Sunday paper. He makes yearly trips to visit Bucky.

ImageImage
This is Carver, possibly changing his name later? But he works in a tiny toy store and sometimes makes custom plushies!

This is Dillian! He works in a little shop on the beach that sells floats and such.

Lumi is a semi mute boy (he can talk, just very rarely does) who loves anything glow in the dark and has a room decorated in such things. He still has stuffed animals he sleeps with because he's a really big baby and he likes being in the dark, as his eyes are very sensitive and bright light hurts them. Lumi works at a pizza place for kids, and manages the laser tag rooms. He'll even sometimes play laser tag with a few of his coworkers, after closing time of course. He's a really big shy goofball.

This is Nova, no idea what I'm doing with him yet.

This is Pastel! He's a big, buff, and gentle giant who just wants everyone else to be happy and for people to let him decorate things in peace. He's an interior decorator. Also probably owns a cat who snuggles into his fluff all the time, probably.

icon art by SourdoughCrow on TH and gif by dogtoyz on TH

Neon - it/its [or any]
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:17 am

About time I made an actual post here!
Wanted to introduce my sima's! All are open for relationships (will be having kids grown soon). Pm me if interested c:

My first Sima Jack.
He's a gruff looking boy, acting kinda mean and a big grump, He's a scientist and prefers not to socialize. He lives in a old cabin deep in the woods far away from any other person or thing. Most stay away from him fearing what he would do if he caught them in his territory. Jack is well a character. He has built a reputation for himself and its not the best, but he could really care less. Jack doesn't care for emotions or contact with anther his whole being is set on science, he doesn't believe in love or any of that (though maybe someone could come along and change him *wink wonk*) And regarding his daughters he would say he loves them, just a deep connection but none the less would do anything to help them.

This is Aaralyn. She's a goddess of a dark gloomy realm. She's more of a mother figure and has a kind soul. Though when she needs to she'll act all high and mighty. Aaralyn enjoys watching mortals and how they live. in her free time you can catch her reading a history book or studying up on mortals. She often feel alone though since most other gods and goddess's tend to stay away from her and her realm. The twilight realm is where she resides and has a bad reputation so she doesn't get many visitors.

These two girls are daughters of Jack. Both were orphans. Persephone(red) and Aphrodite(pink). Out of the two Aphrodite is favored by their farther and treated much like a princes, while Persephone is treated more like a son and given less attention. Persephone is quite and much like her father prefers to be alone. She's very kind but is really to shy to get to know anyone. she doesn't hate or resent her sister for the attention she gets but still wishes her father loved her as much. Now Aphrodite is a wild one, she's always doing something she not allowed to do but never gets in trouble because shes the favorite. She often blames things on her sister and loves to see her get scolded but deep down she does love her sister.

Also i'm opening up commissions! Its a PWYW but please be considerate. I only take c$, DA points, usd and rare and up pets. Pm if interested! My art is in my gallery
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ : Sima Discussion Thread : ♥

Postby RottenMilk » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:04 am

Characters I am looking to get rid of, most are free
just pm me

And I will take offers (mainly money if youre interested in my staff customs) on my main Simas // or breeding offers
https://sta.sh/2ntcl23jqs2?edit=1

Here are some sima items too for trade :
https://sta.sh/01hhl1jdf20d
Lemon
RottenMilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:00 pm

Hi there everyone! So...i don't feel i have posted or at least for a long time if i have.
I wanted in the past to be apart of the community but wasn't sure where i stood, if i could.
Communties are...hard to get into. But! Im giving it a shot so i can work on my characters with others~

These are my three kids. I do mean to grow my little girl but i forgot/not sure how to go about it. Just know she is over due ;3;
Any types of relationships, rps, headcannons, art stuff...im open to alot. Just pm me here, if you use discord and such, all the better~

(Link to their section on cs till i do their weeblys. HERE)

Name: Jacobs Ladder
Age/Birthday: 24 years old - May 1st - Tauros
Temperamental, Single-minded, Hard-working, and has an open heart

Age/Birthday: 31 years old - March 5th - Pieces
Intelligent, Indecisive, Dedicated, and Arrogant

Name: Zahara (Nicknamed; Zee)
Age/Birthday: 10 years old - February 1st - Aquarius (When grown becomes 21)
Diffident - Tolerant - Overly-aware - Musically Inclined

Code: Select all
@RottenMilk I really like Zero and Silver (i believe that was the name) but i don't have many or any items/etc to offer at all. Unless cs was counted but im sure it doesnt. You have such sweet characters, i hope you find them homes to they can be loved and used~
@•Ash Wolf• Jack and Aralyn are my favs, his simplistic design and her wings and expression. The kiddos are cute though. I hope your commissions go well~
@viixen  Beverly and Bailey are darlings omg!! If either you feel may work with my Zahara let me know, gl with friends, relations etc~
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:00 am

Hey everyone!
Im doing Phone Screen Backgrounds (or just art) for Easter Tokens!
If you dont have easter tokens i will also accept other forms of payment!
Each one will be 10 tokens, and they will look like this
ExampleExample

Please pm me if you are interested

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:27 am

just to let everyone know, there isn't going to be a spring/anniversary event this year. things have come up and none of the owners have the time and ability to run it. it would be less stressful to not pass it on to any other staff this time, either. we hope you all understand and we're sorry for anyone who got excited.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:44 pm

//pardon the double post

ImageImage

in case nobody's noticed, we have set up ongoing searches for new artists and nursery artists!
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items