These people are at liberty to give you warnings or accept you into the club;
wesleydog is the all-around manager of the club. Unfortunately, throughout the school-year, there will be many times when she is unable to consistently get online. However, the great team of people below will be able to run the place well when she's not here! In addition to managing the help site, when Wesley is around, she can answer all of your questions and welcomes feedback, both positive and negative.
• Raven Feather -- • Solanum -- • Rabbitheart
Raven Feather is a very active mod on the CAAA thread. She is very good with art and sometimes offers free specials. You can see her interactive free art post a few posts down from here, in fact! Raven's specific job is dealing with art theft and rebuking spam. This means that she is mainly around to enforce our rules, but she also enjoys interacting with everyone. She's also our main contributor to the group on deviantArt!
Solanum is another one of our more active mods. In fact, she is the CAAA's head mod
. She is here as frequently as she can be, and is good with problem solving. Generally, her job is to enforce the rules. She's also here to answer any questions that you may have through PM.
Rabbitheart is one of our more fun-loving mods! She likes to share information about characters, and she also loves to asks you guys questions about your own! She specializes at the CAAA in moderating our roleplay site and posting questions when the thread dies down a bit.
• AntelopeShortbread -- • weegeestar5 ---- • lunamoth19
AntelopeShortbread is very assertive in getting her needs met, and knows the rules by heart. Her job is to enforce the rules of the club and to answer questions you have, while keeping the thread running smoothly.
weegeestar5 is currently the newest mod of the CAAA! Yes, she may joke about and help you guys relieve some stress and tension but don't let that fool you! She's pretty serious about being a mod and is always vigilant.
lunamoth19 is an excellent contributor to the thread and has given us a lot of the new ideas that you see featured here now. She often answers your questions, and she always is sure to comment on some people's art and designs when posting! She's a newer mod, after having traded places with Sanara. She's experienced and sweet... don't be afraid to approach her!
→ General Helpers;
• Sadbloom ---------- • winter.fireflii (Winter)
Sadbloom is the wonderful member that created the idea of thread-based General Helpers! "I'm more than willing to help in any way I can; whether that be posting and answering questions, providing feedback and name suggestions or other critiques, or coming up with ideas for activities and contests that can be later implemented within the thread."
Winter is one of Chicken Smoothie's ex-General Helpers (was on the team with Wes!) and is very experienced and qualified for the job! "I just enjoy being a help or offering friendliness to anyone that would like some of those kind of things. I have no trouble starting a conversation with anyone nor do I mind answering any questions that I can whenever I can. ^^. I am a very active artist in the community as well and can be a help coming to price things in points, cash, pets etc. I can also offer redlines, design critiques or any kind of art support."
• Sanara --- • BlueKibby -- • Bovidae
Sanara is great with organization and strategy! Her main job here at the CAAA is to record, post, and update the members list. If you have any issues with your username on the member's list, please contact Sanara for help. She's friendly and always willing to help you guys out, and she's a huge part of our event-organization team!
BlueKibby is a very active member, and she specializes in arts of all sorts. c: "I'm pretty friendly, and I'd love to help
and talk to other people. c:"
Bovidae is our newest/least experienced General Helper, but is more than willing to answer questions just like the rest of our team! "I'm extremely passionate about character design and development and this thread is what I've needed to freak out about characters haha (I would have joined earlier if I was aware of its existence) I try to give as much feedback as possible on characters and help out with names and whatever too"As a Moderator at the CAAA, one must:
• Accept members with forms that haven't already been accepted.
• Enforce the general rules (ie. keep the peace in the thread - no fights, point out spam, etc.)
• Give warnings out to rule breakers that are constantly appearing and reappearing.
• Post on the thread frequently and be active on it.
• A certain field of expertise in which someone may contact them with questions or concern.
• Abide by all club rules.As a General Helper at the CAAA, one must:
• Post questions and other things to get the thread moving when things are going a little slow. They'll be assisted by a few of our mods in doing this as well.
• Keep a friendly and over-all positive attitude at all times.
• Warn the club when they've found art theft.
• Answer minor questions that they've been PM'd or asked on the thread (please answer these through PM) in order to give our members a better understanding of our rules, policies, and goals. Major questions should be directed towards wesleydog.
• Specialize in helping members name their characters, choose genders for them, etc. Just perform little nice deeds that others could deem as helpful.
• Comment and encourage others' commenting on people's artwork, purchased art, and character designs.