Club/Army Rules

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Club/Army Rules

Postby Seasonal » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:15 pm

To keep all the armies and clubs friendly for all, there are a few new rules to follow.

These rules were thought out and adjusted by the staff in accordance with experiences and problems encountered in the Clubs and Armies Forum. These rules are subject to change and modification at any time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When making a new Army or Club

• No "Haters/Anti" armies and clubs.
  • No clubs that only talk about random things.
  • Must have permission before starting someone's "Official" Fan Club from said person.
  • No multiple clubs. Use the search function to find common clubs/armies
  • Do not make an army/club to impose your believes onto others. You are free to express your belief as long as you aren't trying to impose them in some way which might make others uncomfortable.
  • Do not make a "Sign up if you do not like abuse." This goes for human/animal alike. We can all confirm that nobody likes abuse.

And there are a few new rules about posting in these armies/clubs.

• Do not post in a topic you do not like just to start a fight. You may post to discuss the opposite views but do not expect a warm welcome.
  • Though, this does not allow flaming someone who posts disagreeing with you.
  • Stay on topic. If you keep discussing the topic, the army/club will not be locked.

Also, if you find the need to report a multiple club, provide a link to the other club you are talking about. Many a time there have been reports but no multiple club has been found.

The staff at Chicken Smoothie thank you for taking your time to read and adhere to the rules.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Club/Army Rules

Postby Ventru » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Very helpful .. Hehe, finally club/army rules 8]
Engel wrote:
You put the smoothie in cs lol

Feel free to pm me if you want to talk about anything. c:
Ventru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chara Dreemurr » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:16 am

Rules, thats good.
im basically never on, so if you wanna with trade me or if you message me, be prepared to wait a while for a response. this account is first and foremost a personal archive for sentimentality's sake as it was a big part of my childhood.
Chara Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE MY ACCOUNT » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:02 am

Thanks! :D
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO DO MY FURSONAS!

Her name is Sasha and she is a white cat, long fur. Not a Persian. Just a long fur white cat. She has some extra tuffs of fur at the top of her ears like, Bobcats, or Lynx. She is licking a rainbow snowcone and her tongue is also (now) rainbow! Her right paw is rainbow. Thanks and if your avalible for drawing her, please please PM me. I also have a dog with droopy or straight ears. He is a teal color with faded splotches of it and brown splotches here and there too. He Has a black button nose, and black and orange button eye's. His name is Doug. I'll have a payment! Thanks!

-Stripe
DELETE MY ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonia » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:57 am

this will be very helpful when making a club!
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•`¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
♥ (¸.•´ ♥♥♥thankies♥♥♥ (¸.•`¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
Nonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby June Bug » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:56 pm

Ah, finally, some solid rules to follow/refer to. Thank ye very much~
June Bug
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kadoodlebird » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:00 am

*sigh* Finally rules! Thank goodness. :p
Thankies! ^^
♥ Sir Sheepington ♥ -:Kero:- ♥ ~Razzle~ ♥ YamiKokono ♥ Palefrost ♥ Lilian Nightshade ♥ Rain of Terror ♥ sunny.corgi ♥
● ● ● ● ● ●
Please take a little time and read my new Novel in Progress, Fallen!
● ● ● ● ● ●
Hey guys. Life as an 8th grader is busy, busy, busy, and unfortunately the only website I really spend any time on is facebook. D': But I really will try to keep being involved. Don't forget me. I'm still here... somewhere. xD Love you allllllllll!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Dash » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:41 am

Aren't clubs that are for certain people banned? Like "THE SO AND SO CLUB! (Only for me, user1, user2, and user3!)"
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Closed* » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:44 am

Thanks!
Hi Everyone, I quit Cs On The Day of July 28, 2010. I have had a great time on here, and please do not send any PM's or Trades anything like that. It will be gratefully appreciated I am busy in a theater group and all of the rest of the things I do on here, I rarely have time to come on so that is why i quit! I thank my BFF Animall (Well that is her user name right now) for telling me about CS, she is my BFF and she rocks! So it anyone hurts her on here I will hunt you down like a fox chasing after a rabbit so beware! And I would like to thank *~*Cookie Monster*~* for telling me about it also! Same goes with her, if you bully/hurt her I will hunt you down!! So beware! Thank you staff and everyone else that made this the best website to be on!Peace out!...
*Closed*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KoolAid&Cyanide » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:54 am

Oh thank goodness, some rules for clubs. I have been waiting for this forever. Thankyou CS Staff!
~Tyler Clementi~Corey Jackson~Ernest Fuller~Jeremy Wise~Billy Lucas~Jordan Binion~Zach Harrington~Kimberly Linczeski~Ryan Halligan~Jon Carmichael~Harrison Chase Brown~Caleb Nolt~Cody J. Barker~Jamarcus Bell~Felix Sacco~Brandon Bitner~Montana Lance~Samantha Kelly~Seth Walsh~Ashely Rogers~Pheobe Prince~Alex Moore~Celina Okwuone~Cassidy Andel~Ty Field-Smalley~Alexis Pilkington~Megan Meier~Christian Taylor~Raymond Chase~Jesse Buschbaum~Asher Brown~Scott Walz~Justin Aaberg~Brittany Helton~

Let us never see another friend, classmate, brother, sister, son, or daughter take their own life. You are all loved, whether you feel it or not. Nobody should be persecuted for who they choose to kiss or what they choose to wear.
KoolAid&Cyanide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me