Club/Army Rules

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Club/Army Rules

Postby Nitro Indigo » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:07 pm

TacoCat wrote:
    Would something "pro-..." be allowed? Like "pro-life/gay right/etc."?

I think those sorts of topics would go in the mature forum...
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notactive » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:36 am

Is it alright to have mini mods/Co owners on the club/army? I am aware just about all of the RP's/Armies/Clubs do have this system, to make things easier. The same question for strike and ban systems. [Momentary ones, don't worry ^^]
notactive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyensa » Fri May 09, 2014 11:47 am

albino tabby ;; wrote:
    Would something "pro-..." be allowed? Like "pro-life/gay right/etc."?

Usually all the pro-life/abortion topics eventually get locked for arguing and bashing, and there are already gay threads. The last abortion topic was locked and said not to be re-made. If you search this form you can find a LGBT+ thread, I believe. It may be in the 18+ form, though. ^^

Flash-of-Lightning wrote:Sorry, I'm a bit confused... If a club hasn't been used in ages, and there are barely any members, are you allowed to make another club about the same thing... Thanks!

If you don't like a club you should PM the owner of it nicely and ask them if you could either take over or work with them to make the thread more organized, and how you would want to run it. Show your honest interest. Multiple clubs are not allowed though, as stated on the front page. Hope this helps.

❤Helldandy❤ wrote:
Sorry if this question has been asked before, but why aren't multiple clubs allowed?

What if the club you want is too crowded already? Or you don't particularly like the way or flow of the discussion there? Or if you'd simply like the joy of owning your own club of that particular topic? It'd be really nice if we could have more than just one club for each fandom or topic...

Well, multiple trade topics aren't allowed as well as multiple fan clubs/armies for the reason it spams up the forms and causes unnecessary space to be taken up, when you could all just discuss it in one topic. Another reason I also believe is that the more threads there are, the slower the site runs. now, I may be wrong on that, so just remember the first thing i said if you answer anyone's question in the future. c:

Lya wrote:Question:

Am I allowed to make a thread that discusses a huge group of things in general?
I would like to make a club for original species lovers, but since many original species have their own fanclubs, I'm not sure if that would be okay.

I think that would be considered random chat, and there are already multiple species threads out there on their own and you can just go there to discuss the species. I've seen people post random stories of their cats and updates soon to follow, but it's been locked and they were told to post in the cat-lovers thread. So, I would imagine not.
Last edited by Hyensa on Fri May 09, 2014 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hyensa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 心の血 » Fri May 16, 2014 6:59 am

Would you mind if I asked a quick question regarding this club?
The actual owner has not posted in over a year, and I was wondering, would it be OK for me to start a new one? I'd love a place to discuss the fashion, and after looking around, I think this is the only one, but it seems disused and I don't think the owner has been online in a while (no date for "last visited" comes up).
I PM'd them and have gotten no reply. So would that be OK, or do I need to get their clarification?
(Oh, and I read a couple of posts back about this, it's only because I don't think the owner has actually been online. Just wondering ^^)
--Goodbye Chicken Smoothie!
I've decided to quit, so all my pets are up for grabs! Please take them to a better home!
心の血

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:00 am

I have a question. I was thinking about starting a Horror Movie club. Like for discussing horror movies, because I am a complete horror movie fanatic, and i'd love to find people with common interests. However i'm not sure if it would be allowed since there are smaller children on the site.
Thanks! <3
Max

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ariannaawesome » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:23 am

Bump
ariannaawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:16 am

I'm a little confused about something. How come there is more general clubs like say the "video game club" and there being more specific ones like mine craft club?

See there is already a pokemon club that is really general that covers everything from the cards to the games but I want a more specific club that only talks about breeding/raising 1st evolution/no evolution pokemon since most of the time when you talk about it it gets passed up in the club. Kind of like the PPS club where you only talk about PPS pets I want a club that only talks about essential baby pokemon and the best way to ev train them (Not level/evolve, just ev and breeding).
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piggy Mike » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:39 pm

Thank you ricorn!!!!
Pet's name: Kit

I believe in the Lord like I believe in the sun, not because I can see it, but because by it I can see everything else.
~C.S Lewis
Piggy Mike

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pop8ccat » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:59 pm

QUESTION:
How do you report a Club?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
MalcolmOmnishambles is my sis please don't ban us!
pop8ccat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gremlin » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:00 am

thanks for the rules whew they are really helpful

also do i have to ask a mod to make an offical (insert cs pet here) club?
Hail to the king baby, hail to the king
Discord: Gremlin#1080
gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me