Rules for the Site and Forum - updated 2016

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Rules for the Site and Forum - updated 2016

Postby Tess » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:20 pm

These rules have been updated Feb 2016

Please make sure you understand all the rules and follow all staff instructions.

RULES FOR THE SITE AND FORUM:

Many boards have their own special rules to be aware of. Check for stickied topics at the top of each board. Specialized boards such as Roleplays, Trades, Oekaki and Art Shops usually have their own rules which you need to read and follow (as well as following all these rules).

Players can be banned for bad behavior or cheating.
If a player is banned then they will not be able to use their account anymore, and all their pets and items will be sent to the Pound :( please follow all the rules so you can avoid this fate!

In most cases a player will only be warned the first time they break a rule. If you receive a warning then you need to listen to the instructions given in the warning and correct your behavior. We know it might have been a mistake the first time, but we don't want to see you doing it again.

You may be banned if you continue breaking rules that staff have already spoken to you about. If you break a lot of different rules and have many warnings on your account then you may be banned for bad behavior. Members who set out to upset other players on purpose, or who post material which is R-rated, may be banned without any prior warning. If you cheat to get an unfair gameplay advantage (e.g. by creating extra accounts to adopt pets for you) then you may be banned without any prior warning.

Check our Frequently Asked Questions page if you have any questions about Chicken Smoothie!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to Clubs and armies