|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(TMNT) Fanclub!|

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: |Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(TMNT) Fanclub!|

Postby Grey French » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:47 am

Still present! Big fan of TMNT! Currently dying as I wait for the new episode! Nice to meet you, AprilONeil! Donnie is my favorite too
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
GREY - THEY/AE - CHRISTIAN

I'm genderfluid and so my secondary
pronoun may change, but my primary
pronoun will always be "they." Thx!

WRITER - LINGUIST - SUBTITLER

FlightRising
Pride PLUS
Pronouns Pg

𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚:

Grey French

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YourOldPalBendy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:19 am

Yay!! :D Hi guys!

I still need to catch up with some of the episodes. >.>' And yay, another Donnie fan! XD

I like your sig too, Pawprints! X3
YourOldPalBendy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maron » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:22 am

"burst through the door, swinging her bō"
Hello my fellow ninjas... Hey? Why the topic is dead?! I know the show ends but all this episodes that came... speculations about 2018 series... You know that Raph is gonna be a leader?

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Maron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:05 am

It's Terrible. Havent even finished watching the 2012 series because it's so bad.
Like...I can't even begin to imagine Raphael as a leader.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maron » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:15 am

By saying that it's so bad you mean whole series or just last season?
I really like Raphael, but him as a leader with his signature attitude... they are so dead XD I appreciate trying to change some things but this...

Maron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:22 am

Just the last season. It started off great but then it got way out of hand on the last episodes of the season.
My favorite had to be when Raph became "Dark Raph". That was great. Or when Spike beat them all up. Or the episode "Follow the Leader". Great series but I am wondering how the 2018 series is gonna play out.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔ Lady Luck ♚ » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:35 pm

Hi! I'm ♔ Lady Luck ♚! You can call me Lady or Lucky or Anything you like ^u^ . My favourite turtle is Raphael, I also like Leonardo, although I love every turtle in all honesty. My favourite episode is actually I've not seen any of the 2012 series because I'm very scared I wont like it. My favourite renditions of TMNT would include the original comics, 2003 series (before fast forward) and the 2007 CGI movie.
a r t | s t o r a g e

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

lady luck likes to make a lot of
artwork but
she also likes to make
alot of characters.

the lil guy on the left is a cute
vampire boy
for sale <3
if interested please send me a
PM or click HERE!

r e p l i e s | m a r s h y ❤
♔ Lady Luck ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maron » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:24 am

DarksideQueen18 wrote:Just the last season. It started off great but then it got way out of hand on the last episodes of the season.
My favorite had to be when Raph became "Dark Raph". That was great. Or when Spike beat them all up. Or the episode "Follow the Leader". Great series but I am wondering how the 2018 series is gonna play out.

I'm sorry for the late reply. I've been busy with life ^^' Yeah this episodes was great. For me last season was interesting. Not as good as previous seasons, but still kinda fun to watch. While watching s.5 episodes, I've this feeling that some of this arc could be... more developed? Like for one season each? Or that was just me, who wants more favorite turtles XD And the last ones... you mean that Apocalypse arc? I refuse to accept it as turtles future. It would make no sense! All the stuff they do was for nothing? It is "what happen if" (we mix TMNT and Mad Max) episode.
♔ Lady Luck ♚ wrote:
    Hi! I'm ♔ Lady Luck ♚! You can call me Lady or Lucky or Anything you like ^u^ . My favourite turtle is Raphael, I also like Leonardo, although I love every turtle in all honesty. My favourite episode is actually I've not seen any of the 2012 series because I'm very scared I wont like it. My favourite renditions of TMNT would include the original comics, 2003 series (before fast forward) and the 2007 CGI movie.

Nice to meet a fan of 2003 series! Many people seems to forget or dislike it. They were mine first turtles! When it comes to TMNT 2012 what are you scared of? This series being too goofy? Then you have nothing to fear.I have this problem with 80's turtles. I was sceptical at first and end up loving it. It's a really good blend of fun and dark stuff TMNT can offer to us. If you like 2003 and 2007 you should give it a try. I know how stupid Nickelodeon creation can be but belive me, this stuff is good. Not perfect (for example, I really dislike April in this series and April/Donnie stuff was literally painful to watch sometimes " dodge all tesens and kunais thrown at her") but it is worth watching (all this Easter Eggs!!! So many!!!). Turtles are truly teenagers and we have character developments (Leo!). Master Splinter is amazing sensei and father. Animation of fight scenes is soo good! You really should give it a try. Especially when we have new series coming....

Oh, I'm so anxious about "Rise of the TMNT"... I'm not a fan of turtles and Splinter designs but I'm very intrigued by changes.
and CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT DONNIE'S EYEBROWS?! I mean, what the shell...
Last edited by Maron on Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

Maron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔ Lady Luck ♚ » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:39 am

@maron ;;

nice to meet you too ^u^
honestly it's a few things ; i love 2d animation and current CGI animation the last couple of years tends to give me this weird spinal feeling.
i watched the first few episodes and was still unsure and a ton of people on tumblr have spoiled alot of major plot decisions for me that im unhappy with tbh xD
also i cant stand april x donny or any turtle x human relation ship. it's just something i dont really get due to personal opinions and the fact that all the shippers ive ever talked to kind threw these pairings into my face
-cries in the corner-
i grew up with the 1990's movies and i loved them
[just started collecting the neca figures released and im about to get leo and mikey. so far just have raphie <333]
im not worried about goofyness after the 90s for sure XD

im also anxious
nervous
and a little mad
ahem -cough-
THE SAIS MAN WHERE ARE THEY
-cough-
switching stuff such as leo and raphs leadership roles and making leo "rebellious" really worries me
i can handle the artwork of the turtle, but splinter is really ugly ;;w;;

and i just saw the eyebrow and jesus

a r t | s t o r a g e

lady luck likes to make a lot of
artwork but
she also likes to make
alot of characters.

the lil guy on the left is a cute
vampire boy
for sale <3
if interested please send me a
PM or click HERE!

r e p l i e s | m a r s h y ❤
♔ Lady Luck ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maron » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:22 pm

Well I can't help you with it. I blame this strange trend for CGI animation. So many bad CGI happend... but this one is nice!
With TMNT 2012 it was not a love for the first time but I didn't have tumblr. Lucky me.
Turtle x human is a really controversial stuff. I can see how/why turtles can have crush on human girls (They grown up in our pop culture) and I belive that they have desire to be with someone (like all sentient creatures) but they are mutants and (here would be mine science talk about how it would and rather would not work 'coz many aspects but I'm not sure if you would like to read it and that's the topic most TMNT fans try to avoid also not sure if mods will be ok with it. This topic is more for adult board.
Beauty and the Beast staff does not work. Beast turn into human but with turtles... you can only get a pet red-eared slider, if you drop retromutagen on them.
Also, I can eventually turn a blind eye on some interspecies love.(in Doctor Who we have couple like that, if not more controvesial and most people are ok with them) I understand it's for fans who love some romance, ships and etc (also, it is kinda sad to think that turtles were not really made to find love and start they own families) but why they have to made it so painful. Even if we imagine Donnie being a human, it's just bad. Long story short April obvious playing with Donnie's heart for pros and just being a Mary Sue character. Don just got this first, hopeless and extreme awkward first crush. I went through the same thing, when I was younger... he's innocent. Don't blame him.

Then it's other fans fault that you can't watch '12 turtles properly.... and I probably didn't help either ^^'but I still think that you should watch it.

Ah classic 90's movies. I remember enjoying watching them. It was a long time ago, need to rewatch them in some free time.
NECA TMNT figures are amazing! Oh how I wish to have them or just that Revoltech ones... Now it's my time to cry in the corner...Why we can't have such a nice stuff were I live. Also money... but you can show me a picture of your Raph, if that's ok.

How could I forget about sais!!! Leo still has his swords, wait... one sword and it's not even katana!! Still... their weapons reminds me of Fast Forward...

Maron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me