Muse Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Muse Fanclub

Postby bubiza » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:22 am

Hello, and welcome to the Muse fanclub! When I checked I couldn't see a thread, and I know quite a few people who like the band, so decided to make a fanclub myself. Here we can discuss everything to do with Muse, from their music to the band to everything else that you might want to say. This club is totally informal, so there's no need for any forms or needing to wait a week before you can be accepted. Just post and get chatting, and I'll add you to the list. c:

If you don't know who Muse are, then you can read about them in more detail here. Basically they're a threesome, consisting of Matt Bellamy (the lead singer and guitarist who's obsessed with Kinder bars and light up sunglasses), Christopher Wolstenholme (the bassist who's the most sane member and has loads of kids) and Dom Howard (the drummer and the most flamboyant, with *amazing* dress sense).

Their music is really good and cool, although it's hard to give it an exact genre as it varies throughout the albums. Just listen to them, though, because they are seriously amazing. At the moment, they have six albums, plus two live DVDs and three EPs.

Anyway, that's enough information and talk about them. Let's get on to the club!

Rules

1. Respect other members! If somebody doesn't like your favorite Muse song, or disagrees with you about something, then don't fight over it. Friendship is magic, and besides, we don't want to ruin this thread by falling out.
2. No spam! One word posts, off topic chat or anything else that falls under this category. It's annoying and is against the site rules.
3. Stay child friendly! No swearing or posting inappropriate content. If you want to link to a song or video that contains swearing or scary images, give a warning first before doing so.
4. No mini-modding! The only people who have the right to tell people what they can and can't do in this club are staff members, myself, and any muse fanclub mods (if we ever have any). If somebody's breaking the rules, report them rather than writing an essay on why spamming is bad.
5. Tess' rules apply! It's her website, so we should respect them. If any other mod comes tells you something, listen to them to. We wouldn't want the thread to get shut down, would we?

hello yes there's some pretty awesome bunnies which have instruments which i basically want to hoard so please send trades with them in/easter eggs thank you!

trades fanfiction muse fanclub contest roleplay tumblr paperclip

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
bubiza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Muse Fanclub

Postby bubiza » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:24 am

Members
1. coldplay

hello yes there's some pretty awesome bunnies which have instruments which i basically want to hoard so please send trades with them in/easter eggs thank you!

bubiza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Albums, Songs and Useful Links

Postby bubiza » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:25 am

coming soon...

bubiza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Muse Fanclub

Postby bubiza » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:25 am

Saved in case it's needed in the future

Last bumped by bubiza on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:25 am.

bubiza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me