Welcome to Animal Crossing!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Welcome to Animal Crossing!

Postby grizzly bear » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:44 am

imperials wrote:
paper crane wrote:
    What are some of your least favourite villagers that have moved to your town? deli and moe always seem to sneak their way into my town... neither one of them are ugly, but I just don't like them

ahhh i personally love moe! if he ever gets into your town, or is right now,
      id gladly take him off your hands aha ^^

i'll make sure messsage you if he moves in again ;u;

isn't it so annoying when you have villagers visit your house AND THEY WONT LEAVE? queenie has been here for 14 minutes and counting...
grizzly bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geowlett » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:23 pm

FAUNA IS MOVING IN :O
xxx

I am a holibooper!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 16 gifts.
I have nuked 2 people.
I have received 0 nukes.
I have won 1 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.
Geowlett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spookfriends » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:26 am

Guys I'm Y e l l i n g
I started a new town because I didn't feel as connected to my old one anymore, and I can't be happier with the layout and starting villagers. I got Genji, Ruby, Fauna, Blanche and Broccolo. Broccolos not the best but honestly I can't be dissapointed, his catchphrase is pretty funny tbh. And I got a relatively nice placed bridge, and the town hall and recycle shop are next to each other!!
and the literal cherry on top is that the fruit is cherries. im in l o v e with this town already.
hello
I'm Spookfriends
I'm an INFP
I like SU, Pokemon,
MHA, and MP100.
Spookfriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bahz » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:41 pm

Quasarr wrote:Guys I'm Y e l l i n g
I started a new town because I didn't feel as connected to my old one anymore, and I can't be happier with the layout and starting villagers. I got Genji, Ruby, Fauna, Blanche and Broccolo. Broccolos not the best but honestly I can't be dissapointed, his catchphrase is pretty funny tbh. And I got a relatively nice placed bridge, and the town hall and recycle shop are next to each other!!
and the literal cherry on top is that the fruit is cherries. im in l o v e with this town already.

Congrats! I've always wanted a Cherry Town, but in all my Animal Crossing games (Wild World, City Folk, New Leaf) I've never gotten one. And I made, like, 5 towns in Wild World. My luck is horrible, haha.

On another note, I'm lightly considering selling my town to Tom Nook once I've completed my bug and fish collection, but I'm not sure if it would be worth it. I'd also hate to give up my museum, main street, and beloved villagers (Kid Cat and Fauna, mostly. My other favourites can be moved in through amiibo). Any thoughts on what I should do would really help make up my mind. Part of me is secretly hoping that a game will come out on the Switch, but I'm not sure if that will happen. I wouldn't want to make a new town if a game will come out on the Switch, though.
bahz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RWBY Rose » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:39 pm

^ I imagine we will eventually get one on the switch. Maybe in a year or two? Maybe... AC likes taking its time making new games lol.

I'd have to double check but I'm pretty sure I have Kid Cats amiibo card so I can at least help you re-get him if you decide to restart.

Quasarr: Nice, that's sounds like a lovely starting town!
Silver playthrough:
Badges 8
Saura... BBQ .. Toothless ..
Image... Image... Image ...
Dullahan.. Malice Gajeel
Image ..Image ..Image
RWBY Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geowlett » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:03 am

Im contemplating on going to gamestop and selling my alpha sapphire game to buy the happy home designer/amiibo scanner pack for $26
xxx

I am a holibooper!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have nuked 2 people.
I have received 0 nukes.
I have won 1 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.
Geowlett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RWBY Rose » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:11 am

Pokémon games only rise in value so I'd really make sure you're done playing it before you do that. I didn't know they were still selling that pack... I might grab it so I can give the scanner to my niece.i don't have home designer yet. ^3^
Silver playthrough:
Badges 8
Saura... BBQ .. Toothless ..
Image... Image... Image ...
Dullahan.. Malice Gajeel
Image ..Image ..Image
RWBY Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geowlett » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Idk i saw it on the website but not in the store. I reealy want to get the scanner and an epona card so i can get her in my town. And ye im done with the game. I only wanted it so i could get all the legendaries and ive done it.

YASSSSSSSSSS ANNALISA IS MOVING IN! I had her in my old town, I love her!
xxx

I am a holibooper!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have nuked 2 people.
I have received 0 nukes.
I have won 1 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.
Geowlett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spookfriends » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:14 am

bahz wrote:
Quasarr wrote:Guys I'm Y e l l i n g

Congrats! I've always wanted a Cherry Town, but in all my Animal Crossing games (Wild World, City Folk, New Leaf) I've never gotten one. And I made, like, 5 towns in Wild World. My luck is horrible, haha.

On another note, I'm lightly considering selling my town to Tom Nook once I've completed my bug and fish collection, but I'm not sure if it would be worth it. I'd also hate to give up my museum, main street, and beloved villagers (Kid Cat and Fauna, mostly. My other favourites can be moved in through amiibo). Any thoughts on what I should do would really help make up my mind. Part of me is secretly hoping that a game will come out on the Switch, but I'm not sure if that will happen. I wouldn't want to make a new town if a game will come out on the Switch, though.

Thank you! And wow ^^; yikes. Still, best of wishes. And only sell if you're sure you want to!! Its a good idea to wait a little and see if a new game will be released.

RWBY Rose wrote:^ I imagine we will eventually get one on the switch. Maybe in a year or two? Maybe... AC likes taking its time making new games lol.

I'd have to double check but I'm pretty sure I have Kid Cats amiibo card so I can at least help you re-get him if you decide to restart.

Quasarr: Nice, that's sounds like a lovely starting town!

Yess ^^ I'm excited lol
hello
I'm Spookfriends
I'm an INFP
I like SU, Pokemon,
MHA, and MP100.
Spookfriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Callie1224 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:14 am

I haven't played in a month. I was hacking a new town but lost the save file somewhere. Anyways, my main town is 'aight.
Callie1224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to Clubs and armies