╣The Desert Appaloosa Mustang Fanclub╠

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Fave DAM of the month

Poll ended at Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:50 am

Cosette
19%
Thalion
19%
Chronic
31%
Costa
17%
Anthrax
14%

Total votes : 42

╣The Desert Appaloosa Mustang Fanclub╠

Postby Neara » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:00 pm

═══════════════════════════════════

═══════════════════════════════════

Intro, Rules, How to Join
DAM Facts, Links, and Help
News and Stamps
Featured DAM
Featured Art
Fan Art Collection + More!
Members List
Extra Post
Extra Post
Extra Post

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Desert Appaloosa Mustangs are taking Chickensmoothie by storm. From the very get-go the species had some amazing attention and interest, this is hardly surprising given that the talented Neara is their creator. However this species has gotten to the point where it is earning attention simply on its own merit. You really can't have a concept as brilliantly thought out as the one for the DAM's and not have an immediate dedicated fanbase. Those who have seen the species have almost all already succumbed to the allure they present. From their beautiful manes, delectable patterning, and unusual hooves, there's nothing that isn't absolutely stunning about this species.

So, do you have a DAM of your own that you want to share with others? Drool about? Show off art of? Or maybe just chat with other DAM lovers, no matter what reason you have for venturing to the fanclub, please feel free to stop in and enjoy chattin' with other lovers of the species. Don't have a Mustang but want to get involved or learn more about them? This is a great place to interact with owners and acquaint yourself with the species.

So what are you waiting for? Dive into the fanclub today and become a part of the fanclub.

═════════════════════════════════════════

No spam please ^^ Keep everything relevant to the Desert Appaloosa Mustang species.
No swearing, arguing, or complaining. 'tis not very nice XP
Follow all of Tess's rules and guidelines
No stealing someone else's DAM
This species belongs to Neara. No stealing or trying to take credit please :3
If you have a problem with someone, please PM them, don't post here.
Please respect everyone's opinions.
Don't be rude to others, that shall not be tolerated.
Have fun
Drool over the Mustangs C;

Well, to make things organized and to sort of introduce yourself to everyone, please fill out the form below and post on the fanclub. This is pretty much auto-accept, so once you've filled it out feel free to start chatting, the form is more for my purposes in order to keep the member list updated and accurate ^^

Just a note, if you don't own a DAM yet, please just ignore the last two questions or put 'N/A' in that space ^^
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Why you want to join:[/b]
[b]Favourite thing about the species:[/b]
[b]Do you own a DAM?[/b]
[b]Name of your DAM:[/b]
[b]Link to DAM Page:[/b]
[size=25][b]Codeword:[/b] JOIN US[/size]

Last edited by Temperance. on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:50 am, edited 15 times in total.
Neara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

╣The DAM World╠

Postby Neara » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Want to know more about the DAM's? Curious about aspects of their personality? Want to know some of the mythology behind them? Or maybe you know all this already but just feel like refreshing your knowledge. Either way, you've come to the right place!
{All info is quoted from the main thread}

About
Desert Appaloosa Mustangs are a shy species, you'd be lucky to find such a horse out in the desert. Many say they are only fragments of the imagination due to mirrages being common upon the hot desert plains. The horses are said to reside in Oasis' which are suculent in fresh water and food and are most times forested. Due to their uniquely cloven hooves they do not stur the sand they gallop upon though they do leave prints that can only be seen right after they trek, the print quickly vanishes due to the ever moving sea of sand. These horses are always visualized with appaloosa markings and most commonly have short tails, slightly feathered legs, and manes that grow in the opposite direction of normal horses with the forelock being the longest strand of hair. Those with long hair are very rare and are considered to be of good fortune because rain quickly follows after their sighting.

Adoption
-To adopt one you must read the description of each one because adoption methods will differ with everyone.
-You may apply for more than one but you will not win more than one at the same time.
-As far as adoption limits there are none as of yet ^^

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Want to see if there's a DAM up for adoption? Want to see the main info page? Look no further than the links section! These will take you to all things DAM related, so keep an eye on these for new updates and such.

Official Adoption Page

Official DAM Main Page

Offical Roleplay

Coat Colour Calculator

Have a question? Need someone to help solve a DAM related problem you have? Look no further than the Help section, here you will find links to all the creators, mods, and helpful helpers of the DAM species.

And so, may I present a list of people who will no doubt gladly help you:

-Owner and creator of the DAM species, she can no doubt answer almost all of your questions-
Neara

-Mods/Artists-
Alley96
Panacea
AmigoGirl

Last edited by Temperance. on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Neara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

╣The DAM Newsstand╠

Postby Neara » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:33 pm

-insert contests, events, etc.-

Gorgeous stamp by the talented αυgυsτ гυsн ^^
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1262359][img]http://i.imgur.com/Bi3aW.gif[/img][/url]

Super cute stamp by Sára
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1262359][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/n15hs2.png[/img][/url]

By the wonderful -3B- of the apocalypse DAMs and one random mare XP
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1262359][img]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz256/Triple-B-13/DAM-Stamp.gif[/img][/url]

Last edited by Temperance. on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

╣The DAMFC Featured Mustang╠

Postby Neara » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Each month there will be a poll with five different DAM's, of these five people will vote to choose their favourite. That DAM shall be placed here along with a little blurb about him/her, and will proudly occupy this space until next month's poll results are in. And so we shall -eventually- go through every single DAM in existence.

So, do you think your DAM deserves to be here? PM a link to yours and the first five to PM shall be put in the poll. Remember, this isn't meant to make anyone get hurt feelings, every single Mustang is fantastic and beautiful, this is simply a fun little activity that everyone can participate in.

{ A R I E S }
Tell us a little about yourself:
I am the one your mother warned you about when you were little. I am the reason your men march off to fight. I am the reason there's battle, and why it has grown into an art form. I seek destruction and mayhem, and I will not rest until the ashes of the world lay scattered at my hooves for me to rule.
What is your idea of a perfect vacation:
I don't vacation. Everything I do, everywhere I go, I am learning new ways to fight and cause mayhem and disaster. If I must, though, my favorite vacation would be somewhere during the breeding season of a large group of animals I have yet to encounter. Learning new strategy... it is a hobby, one might say.
What would you look for in a mate?:
Usefulness. I do not care for petty ideas such as love and lust. What matters to me is what a mustang can do, and whether or not they're worth my time.
What's the worst thing you've ever done in your life?
Trick question. In the eyes of the inhabitants of this planet, I existed. I'm happy to be the devil of the desert, so perhaps that's not the best thing for this world, now is it? As for what I see as my worst accomplishment... I let myself trust a part of me that was weak and pathetic, and ended up with a useless heir that trails me around as I try to knock lessons into him.
If you were to swap genders and become a mare, what would you be like?
I'd imagine that I wouldn't change at all. Though perhaps I could connect more with Belladonna - she seems to have some potential in her own methods of destroying the world around her. But these are ways I am not as familiar with. But I will learn.
If you had to choose between conquering the world and losing your offspring...which would you choose and why?
Family means little to me. But so does ruling a planet so full if idiocy. I would rather it all burn. I neither know nor really care where my offspring would end up in that situation - I'd hope they'd have the sense to flee to my side, but one never knows absolute foolishness until it is put to the test.
Who would you say is your greatest nemesis? Why?
Peace in general is my greatest nemesis. I have no particular enemies that have hearts and souls - they are but mortal dust in the wind, just as the rest of us are, and do not weigh heavily in my mind. But the concept of peace... Oh, I despise it so.
Last edited by Temperance. on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Neara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

╣The DAM Featured Art╠

Postby Neara » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:39 pm

There are a lot of talented artists who have made art of the DAM's. As a result this is the area where a piece of artwork will be randomly picked and featured by me. This can be any form of art, poetry, visual art, stories, anything! It's simply a place to recognize the amazing people who love their Mustangs <33

{{ THIS MONTHS FEATURED ART }}

Thanatos Lying Down - by MazBourne
Last edited by Temperance. on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Neara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

╣DAM Fanart╠

Postby Neara » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:41 pm

Kazakali is Competing! - By AmigoGirl
Thanatos Lying Down - By MazBourne
Lively Levanense - By Alley96
Two DAM's - By Arabian.
Costa Greets the Day - By Sayna Jaye
Bow to Me - By Panacea (CS)/ Pacaday (DA)
Moments of Reflection - By EmberWolf (CS)/embergirl55 (DA)
Love in the Desert - By NeriHyuga (CS and DA)
Fear Me - By Cat-Orb (DA)
Young Loki - Collab: MazBourne (CS/DA) and horsy1050 (CS/DA)
Day of the Dragon - By Panacea (CS) Pacaday (DA)
Aries Headshot - By Drizzle (CS) Patenth (DA)
Pax MLP - By ~punkstache
Can't Take Me - By Neara (CS) Neara-works (DA)
Demon of the Desert - By onlysan (DA)
Blue-eyed Calista - By The-Cynical-Optimist (DA)
Galloping Thalion - By The-Cynical-Optimist (DA)

Have some art you want to submit? Please fill this out and post on the fanclub <3 All art will be correctly credited to the artist, and who knows? You might even get your art piece featured!
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Art Link:[/b]
[b]Artist:[/b]
[b]Any Extra Info:[/b] {Such as a title, info on the DAM depicted, etc.}
[size=25][b]Codeword:[/b] Art[/size]

Last edited by Temperance. on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:24 am, edited 14 times in total.
Neara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

╣The DAM Memberlist╠

Postby Neara » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:43 pm

Head Mod
Ashwyn;;

Mods:
N/A

Members:
-HorsesForCourses
-MazBourne
-Ralonica
-AmigoGirl
-wildhorse027
-Sayna Jaye
-Chasing Dreams
-~punkstache
-Kaylawolf
-Spare
-Alley96
-Twisted_Swallow
-Nellas Lissësúl
-I have no love
-Arabian.
-Lichenfeather
-~Bast~
-Faint
-Queen Chrysalis
-loveTHATwolf
-Cakeface
-Sometimes.
-xXPartyRockerXx
-Panacea
-I ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Ian ♥
-LostGosling
-iceeon
-Alaska.
-jesus4ever
-randomzness
-Ardelis
-Green Arrow
-IceFire
-Lirrie
-Enigmatic Jackal
-Raindrop
-NeriHyuga
-pawow
-Lol'Ol'Cowgirl
-Seatala
-Tigermay
-.||CupCake||.
-copper96
-Angua
-June Bug
-foreign.potato
Last edited by Temperance. on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:09 am, edited 14 times in total.
Neara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

╣The Desert Appaloose Mustang Extra Post╠

Postby Neara » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:43 pm

-Extra Post-
Neara