Vocaloid Fan Club V5 Under mass updation!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Vocaloid Fan Club V5 Under mass updation!

Postby bisylizzie » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:32 am

cherri; wrote:
      aaah hello!! i used to be kuri,!
      i completely forgot to announce one of my favorite christmas presents- i received the
      recent manga mikubon from my cousin (nice avatar Bisylizzie)!! it's a nice mix of
      comedy and cute art. something i admire about the vocaloid fandom is that fans are
      left to interpret the characters' personalities for themselves, thus making way for
      thousands of different songs and manga.

Haha, thanks~ I picked Mikubon up a little while after it released, but wasn't actually a huge fan of it... Not sure whether it was just the translation Dark Horse did, or Ontama's writing... I found a few scenes just bizarre (like the one that became my avatar... xD) But I guess that's part and parcel of the whole "everyone interprets their personalities different" aspect?
On the other hand, by picking up whatever Voca-related manga/light novels get English releases means more will be brought over (I'm hoping for Utata-P's series!) - I think there's a decent handful on the horizon at the moment (Rin-Chan Now!, ACUTE, Disappearance, the Night ∞ series, and Ontama's other series)
In other news, I'm pretty excited as I've just ordered myself an IA plushie~ Should hopefully arrive next week, depending when it gets dispatched (and if the shipping estimate is correct...)
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampz » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:24 am

i've finally made my own (partial) cover of my crush was a monster boy!! the last cover
    i tried to upload was taken down due to copyright, but this one is short and should stay
    up. both the vsqx and art were done by me uwu
vampz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shinjitaro » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:31 am

a lot of bigger vocaloid producers have given out off vocals but later end up partnering with a label to sell an album or something similar, so copyright can be difficult. but, the cover sounds great so far! nice job!!
-

┌───────────────────────┐

hey, i'm shin.
i've pretty much quit cs, but feel free to
contact me if you need me!
i'll check back every now and then.
🌼
yojire <--- my username everywhere else

└────────────────────────┘
shinjitaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliria » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:15 pm

Does anyone know how to cover a song when you can't find a vsqx for it? I'm trying to cover this, but it's not going so well. I tried saving the video as a midi file, uploading it into the editor, then sorting out the vocals, but ended up with this, which doesn't look like it's gonna work.
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shinjitaro » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:13 pm

if you can't find a vsqx you'd probably have to make it yourself. if you're not too musically inept, i might be able to help you with the cover if you'd like, if you can find an off vocal? the song is with luo tianyi, so i'd be able to layout the notes, but my experience with chinese vocaloids or chinese in general is close to none.

when it comes to using a midi in the vocaloid editor, it's important that the tracks are neatly organized. with the image you linked it looks like all the tracks were conjoined, and that's not something "normalize notes" can necessarily fix. if you used a program to take the song and turn it into a midi, it definitely won't work in the vocaloid editor.

normally i listen to a song a few times, and with a .wav of the song i'm covering in the vocaloid editor i'll draw out my notes. or on the rare occasion i'll pull out my keyboard, hook it up to my computer, and if i get the tempo right i'll play the vocal track by ear and have a working midi of the vocal track. so to answer your question, those are the only two ways i know of to make your own vsqx. good luck! [you can also look for ust's?]
-

┌───────────────────────┐

hey, i'm shin.
i've pretty much quit cs, but feel free to
contact me if you need me!
i'll check back every now and then.
🌼
yojire <--- my username everywhere else

└────────────────────────┘
shinjitaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ou-Sama » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:33 pm

*KICKS DOWN DOOR* IF THERES I JOIN THING, I ALREADY JOINED WITH AN ACCOUNT CALLED HOLY_LANCER.

HAS ANYONE SEEN ANY OF THESE RIN AND LEN JOKES? LIKE, OUCH.
Me, being a Kagamine fan, and not being too keen with Miku, would like a Kagamine Expo, and Rin Len Project Diva. Heh, NOPE! Most I get is an April Fools joke.

I love Project Diva, but I don't like how Miku takes up 75% of the songs on those games, and having a Project diva with no Miku is A GOOD IDEA PEOPLE ARE USING AS A JOKE!

R.i.p Meiko fans. Your one chance to get fair treatment was in this April fools joke day video game. Sorry guys.

(Nobodies posted here in months, sorry for coming out of nowhere)
༺♫Love You♫༻

╔════════════════╗
I love my bf and
the kagamines, exciting. Ik!
I doodle sometimes, I
like cs worms, feel
free to be nice to me

╚════════════════╝
Ou-Sama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampz » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:39 pm

@Aliria - the only vsqx i'm working on at the moment is My Crush Was a Monster Boy,
    although i must say it's very time-consuming if you want a good result, especially if you're
    still a bit of a beginner (at least, it is in my case- i like doing them and all, but i have a lot
    of schoolwork outside of vocaloid). even though i've gotten a lot better at using the software,
    i definitely haven't learned all there is to learn, but i think i've improved along the way and
    hope to keep doing so. all this takes time and effort, i wish you good luck!

@Nancy - miku is the center of attention because she portrays the main character for
    crypton- she's the "main event." a lot of fans come to see her and hear her songs, but i agree
    than a kagamine-only concert would be pretty cool. hopefully we'll get one in the future,
    if enough fans would be willing to attend? i would!

on another note, i've finally tuned a full cover (with a vsqx, of course)!
    love cross-synthesis! however, miku's sweet append seems noticeably lower than the
    others- i'm not sure if this is just a problem in her V3, or if all her versions do that? this
    is easily fixed by raising dynamics or volume on the mixer, but i wish she was a little
    louder by default.
blue - she/her
currently a wip!
vampz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kimmon » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:27 am

Username:Kimmon
Nickname?: Kim or Kimmon
Country you live in:Canada
Favorite Vocaloid(s): Len Kagamine, Meiko (do Utau's sitll count? if so Ruko Yokune and Teto Kasane)
Favorite Pairing: for Vocaloid it's Kaito x Meiko and Gakupo x Luka (and for Utau it's Rook x Ruko)
Favorite Vocaloid Song: Lucid Dreaming by Hatsune Miku
How long have you been into Vocaloid?: around 3-ish years...
Other: fun fact about me: I have the same birth date as Meiko and the same hair colour!
kimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:24 am

I guess I may chuck a bit of a post, even if it is quiet here.

Anyone else checked out LUMi, now she's got demo songs and a trial available? I quite like her design, and I do like her voice, even if it is fairly similar to other Vocaloids... I get kinda IA vibes, I guess, which isn't necessarily bad for me as I do like IA.
Also picked up a handful (armful?) of Voca manga and books, now there's more released in English - the Disappearance light novel arrived earlier this week, I gave it a read and it's not bad, but it's not ~amazing~ either, but it's an interesting story for the song. Also had the first volume of the Bad End Night manga arrive yesterday, which I quite enjoyed, main disappointment there was that it's only the first volume, so I have to wait to continue the story... And then volume one of Rin-Chan Now! arrived today, so I've not had a chance to read it yet...
Looking forward to picking up ACUTE and the second volume of Rin-Chan Now! in July~
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arbor fray stain » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:51 am

anyone know any good sites to listen to vocaloid songs that have videos? i used to use youtube, but many of my favorites (for example, bad end night) were taken down or are now blocked in my country (USA), for some unknown reason :(
ImageImage
ImageImage
please click and feed! :)
arbor fray stain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me