Fireheart Fanclub!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Fireheart Fanclub!

Postby Lady Norrington » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:25 am

this Fanclub welll...... is about Fireheart. This club will have polls fan art and you can us why you LOVE fireheart! (and there's more) Let my Friends show you around:
Pet's name: Pear
http://www.chickensmoothie.com
Hi everyone! welcome to The Fireheart Fanclub! My names Pear! and i'll introduce everyone. Now let Blue show you the polls :)
Pet's name: Big And Blue for Chistmas!
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
*puts down dog* errrmmm.... hi. I'm Big an Blue for Christmas but you can call me Blue. On The fireheart Fan club jklfgs will be posting polls about fireheart and the warrior cat books. Here you can vote on all the different polls. Have fun! -Blue =]
(Pear speaks)
Now Let Shine tell you aout Fan art.
Pet's name: Shine
*clears throat* I'm Shine. And i am going to tell you about Fan art. Here you'll be able to post art you've made showing Fireheart. It can be all different pictures about fireheart. Ones whens he's with Graystripe or Ravenpaw, or when he's gotten in trouble with BLuestar and Tigerclaw. ANYTHING. as long as it is not bad you can post your drawings of Fireheart here. (post wisly because i'll be looking out who posts what. anything bad and you banned from the Fireheart Fan club.) -Shine
(Pear speaks again)
This is Oreotail: she'll tell you about Banners
Pet's name: Oreotail
I'm oreotail but you can just call me oreo. i look out at banners. i'm jklfgs personal assitent on them. Together we look at the banners you guys make and post them here so that other people (or yourself) in the fanclub can post them on their signatures.
(pear speaks yet again)
Ok Now you can let Wolfpup tell you about contests
Pet's name: Wolfpup
H-hi. *quivers a little* I'm Wolfpup and this is where jklfgs and you guys (with jklfgs's pemission) can post little contests it can be about who's fireheart picture is the best.... who has the best banner .... guess the warrior cat. that kinda thing. i'll be watching out so post wisly. -Wolfpup.
(pear speaks for last time)
Well now it's time to go ahead and join the Fireheart Fanclub! Join Now!

I speak (jklfgs)
ok! so go ahead and join and when you join make sure you have a pet to represent you!
Thanks every one above! (supposed to be my bestest buddies <names not needed to know>)
-jklfgs
Lady Norrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me