Please do not post on this thread ATM.
Would like to keep it clear for brainstorming/WIPs
Name: Afsana
Origin: Persian
Meaning: Tale/Story

Orientation: Heterosexual

Element: Earth

Rank Ideas:
Make her an entertainer, an entertainer who tells stories, legends or history. She uses her element to create stone figures to show the history. I also imagine she writes the stories, legends and even history in her den or just a cave for either recording purposes or to create a sort of show where she brings other lions through and tells the stories and legends with statues she has formed for that purpose and she leaves unanimated in front of each story until she passes and then brings them to life for the guests.
Just some ideas, but I generally want her to be a storyteller/recording of some sort.
I can imagine her working with entertainers to create all sorts of effects for her stories/shows, but her being the main narrator.

Personality:
Afsana is elegant, graceful and quite a good actor. Even as a cub she loved to play pretend, hear the stories of the pride, legends of the pride or from other worlds and also liked to repeat the stories she heard or act them out with little figurines she made of the earth. She tends to walk with her head held high and a mysterious "what's gonna happen next" sort of tone to her voice from the years of experience as a storyteller. She is not the kind to reply to anything in a straight forward manner, especially if they ask her something about the history they have recorded or the legends, instead she has a habit of speaking everything in a sort of storytelling or narrative voice or she sometimes explains the whole portion of history for one little question out of habit. She can get pretty excited when others ask her questions and she gets to share her knowledge, especially with younger LOCs or cubs. She is generally a calm and gentle lion and never uses her element to attack, but will use her element as defense if she were to be attacked, she is not the one to make the first move in a fight. She would rather spend her time recording the history in her special storytelling cave for all future generations to see and so history is never again lost to memory.
Last edited by NARANDA on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC: Afsana

Postby NARANDA » Tue May 16, 2017 5:20 pm

Reserve just in case
NARANDA