Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

||CLOSED|| ~Need New Corgan lines!~ by XxEchoSongxX

Artist XxEchoSongxX [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

||CLOSED|| ~Need New Corgan lines!~

Postby XxEchoSongxX » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:28 am

||CLOSED|| I have closed this competition due to the fact I haven't been on much and I have school

Hi! My Name is Echo! I currently have a species called a Corgan, all the info and everything is shown below which includes rules and prizes!

This will probably end sometime between late September and early October! <3 Sooner if I find lines that I like! <3

This what a Corgan looks like, to show you what my species is and give you a better understanding of it!

☼Corgans☼

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☼Corgans☼

Corgans are a mix between a corgi, a fox, and a small species of dragon. They are usually the size of a corgi and have short soft fur that can be long. They have big eyes and long lizard like tongues. They have big, poofy, fox like tails and little wings that they can't actually fly with and are used to find their soulmates. Corgans can also breath fire.

☼Personality☼

Corgans are adventurous and outgoing creatures that love everything. They are very playful and love water! They love other Corgans and often travel or live in groups, a group of Corgans is called a 'Breath'. Corgans are quite the social butterflys and love to spread gossip, don't tell a Corgan one of your secrets, chances are they won't keep their mouth shut! Corgans also love accesories!

☼Environments☼

Corgans can be found in small forests away from people. They live in hollowed out trees surrounded by mushrooms which they love to snack on. They also have been spotted in the tundra, living in underground tunnels where they won't get preyed on. Other places they have made their homes are hot sandy areas and humid jungles.

☼Colors☼

Corgan colors vary depending on the places they live, if a Corgan is found in a forest they have brown and green like colors or bright floral colors. Corgans in the tundra have light, fluffy colors, usually whites and light shades of blue or purples. In hot sandy areas Corgans are different tans and browns, sometimes yellows and finally humid jungles, in jungles Corgans are bright bold colors and beautiful shades of green.

☼Soulmates☼

Corgans find their soulmates by wing patterns, Corgan soulmates have the same wing patterns and are identical. When a Corgan is near their soulmate their wings start to give off a soft glow, helping them find their one true love! <3

☼Mutations☼

Corgans can have different mutations such as, antler, horns, spikes, etc. Different types of mutations are rare such as different wings, multiple eyes, and multiple tails.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules!
1))Do not make a completely different species! The picture above and information show what I want the species to be! All I need is new lines!
2)) The competition DOESN'T have to have a winner
3))Don't get angry if you don't win!
4))You can make TWO entries!
5)) Make sure Lock Alpha can be used on things such as colors, eyes, nose, etc.
6)) Baby lines are a booster but you don't have to make them!
7)) Must have:
-Palette
-Eye , nose , tongue Ref
- Gender symbols
8)) Must be on Oekaki!
9)) Have fun! <3

Prizes!

The winner will receive 3 pets from here-
~Line Prizes~

Second place will receive 2 pets from that group as well! Second place's lines will not be used but, the winner and second place winner if wanted can become an artist for the species and/or a mod! <3
Last edited by XxEchoSongxX on Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
XxEchoSongxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Need New Corgan lines!~

Postby XxEchoSongxX » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:00 am

Bump <3
XxEchoSongxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxEchoSongxX » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:37 am

Bump <3
XxEchoSongxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxEchoSongxX » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:40 am

Bump <3
XxEchoSongxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kirimuu » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:44 pm

mark
pm me "interior crocodile alligator" if you can read this
inactive atm
Kirimuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxEchoSongxX » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:49 am

Bump <3
XxEchoSongxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zailune » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:00 pm

Lil mork <3
Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
I may be a bit of a weirdo but I mean well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lots of love for those struggling, too. You're not alone.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me