Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Make me a lineart please

Postby get scared » Mon May 20, 2013 12:01 pm

dropping out, sorry
get scared

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Make me a lineart please- WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Postby koizumi » Wed May 22, 2013 7:30 am

Hey everyone! So I'd like to thank all of you greatly for entering and spending some of your precious time on my contest.

However, I am happy to announce that in 1st place is semi-automatic. I really just love the species, look, and everything all together. I'm still really dazzled, fantastic job. Send me a trade and choose your 10 pets, then add me so I may color please ouo. Thank you so much for entering.

In 2nd place is Firefly. I really loved the species and the mix of different creatures all combined. Fantastic job and you're art style is just so unique. Send me a trade with your 7 pets after I've given you the OK (once auto sends his/her trade) then add me so I can color please ovo. And again, thank you so much for entering.

And in 3rd place is Lumpinbanana. I really love your species too and how it looks so cute yet elegant at the same time. I seriously pet the screen for a few moments before I actually realized what was going on. Thank you too, so much for entering. Send a trade with your 5 pets after I've PMed you with the OK (after auto and Fly send their trade).

Now, I'd also love to give some honorable mentions to .Missy. with his/her beautiful art which I loved, Wildetier with his gorgeous entry (I actually did love this so much XD), and мαєƒℓσωєя (Maeflower) with her adorable creature. You all have no idea how much I seriously wanted to just steal them, but refrained. Fantastic job- everyone that entered are such great artists I'm so jealous ;u;

Blah, so much typing xnx
And that's all for now. For like the 80th time, thanks so much for entering and I enjoyed all of your art.
koizumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deideloo » Wed May 22, 2013 12:18 pm

Congratulations, all. I really didn't care whose species was chosen, I knew mine wasn't going to even win a piece of dust ^-^
deideloo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koizumi » Wed May 22, 2013 12:42 pm

Swans in Space wrote:Congratulations, all. I really didn't care whose species was chosen, I knew mine wasn't going to even win a piece of dust ^-^

No dear, I liked yours too. I love all of the add-ons that you added and the shading and everything- you obviously spent much time on your piece and that boosted your chances too. i just didn't have enough places to give prizes out to everyone, so I had to only choose certain people. I really appreciate your art and thank you for participating.
koizumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deideloo » Wed May 22, 2013 12:56 pm

^^ but seriously, I didn't have a chance against wildetier and the rest.
deideloo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opeth » Fri May 24, 2013 1:44 am

i actually won this... wow. thank you so much, azure! it was very fun to enter a contest,
which i haven't done in quite some time. :3 --and swans, don't say that. your line art was hella sweet bro.
when i first started out drawing, this was my best work. -but i kept drawing, and with practice i'm where
i am now. the great thing about drawing is that you're always growing and improving. c;
opeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deideloo » Fri May 24, 2013 11:59 am

*notices that your best drawing when you started out is better than my gallery combined*
TT~TT Why you have to link to dat now I'm sad TT~TT
My drawing doesn't deserve the title you gave it ;~;
deideloo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opeth » Fri May 24, 2013 12:19 pm

naww bro my sucky cat drawing doesn't even compare to your sgt. keroro. drawing. like omg.
opeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deideloo » Fri May 24, 2013 12:27 pm

LOL! Someone actually likes that giant wax head replica thingy? I started trying to draw pikopon like they do in the beginning of the first title screen, but I couldn't find refs of it so I went on google and used the powers of EVERY ref there ever was of Keroro! (The shading's way off :P)
deideloo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me