Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

The Phoenix Wolf by dawnclaw1232

Artist dawnclaw1232 [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Phoenix Wolf

Postby dawnclaw1232 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:55 am

I felt like drawing fire, so I decided to do it on CS. Pretty sure this looks terrible, I just have an essay to write, so yea.
This is one of my newest characters, Octavia. She's the main character in my upcoming Webtoon called Contaminated. I'll give some details, but the whole plot of the comic is based on a futuristic version of Earth, where the human population begins experiencing some strange changes in their new generations, which gives them strange animal-like appearances, such as ears and tails. the rarest of the generations are those that can turn into 2 animals and have the ability to control an element. Octavia is part of this rarity, and, as you can tell, is capable of controlling fire. so yea, hope this sounds interesting? thanks for reading this, and I know this doesn't look that great but I still hope yall like it!
dawnclaw1232

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Phoenix Wolf

Postby Vieria » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:07 pm

Between the fire and the fire-light in Octavia's eyes, it actually feels warmer in here
*music playing softly in background*
You look around to see where the music is coming from, but alas find no source. No ipod, radio, youtube video playing music, or anything else. You realize that the music is coming from the ear of the individual in front of the computer. No not singing or humming, just literally music coming out of her head. The same song is coming out of both ears, but played in different genres; or its different songs in the same genre. Either way, you back away quietly and quickly.

*massive quantities of candy being consumed*

"Remember to smile, for your smile might make someone's day." -anonymous; saw once painted on the back of a car window in a parking lot in the pouring rain, and its truly one of my favorite quotes ever
"Promise me you'll always remember, you are braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think." -Christopher Robin to Pooh

Proud LGBTQIA+ ally and Proud POC ally
Vieria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tytytytytytyty1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:09 pm

Your art is awesome!

Also, I look forward to your webtoon! It sounds like a very interesting storyline!
tytytytytytyty1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dawnclaw1232 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:26 pm

Vieria wrote:Between the fire and the fire-light in Octavia's eyes, it actually feels warmer in here

Glad i could help keep ya warm xD
dawnclaw1232

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dawnclaw1232 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:27 pm

tytytytytytyty1 wrote:Your art is awesome!

Also, I look forward to your webtoon! It sounds like a very interesting storyline!

Thank you! And I'm so glad you think so!!
dawnclaw1232

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dawnclaw1232 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:12 am

bump? ;;
dawnclaw1232