Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: Su Hound Design Creation

Postby shrimpdog » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Username:
loveTHATwolf
Su Gender:
male
Su Personality:
Antisocial
Kanji has never been one to talk, he's smart but he prefers to keep to his self and have others deal with themselves instead of him, although there will be a few of his kind that he can 'talk' to.

Aggressive
Kanji doesn't sit back during a fight, if the fur is flying so is he. Doesn't matter if it involves him or not, your fighting near him, he's fighting too.

Loyal
Even with Kanji's odd behavior, he is surprisingly loyal to someone he decides to be loyal to. Or if you just happen to catch the speck of heart left, he will be willing to die for you.

Solitary
Kanji likes to be by himself, then he doesn't have to worry about a group to care for. He likes being able to think for himself without having to feel the fear of failing a group.
Su Brief History:
Kanji was worked ever since one year old, he was cared for though. Not the perfect life but the workers got along with him and he got along with them, but there was one person he was determined to impress and that person was determined to get rid of him. The hate in the relationship made Kanji push harder when ever the man was watching him but then Kanji's kind started killing humans. He became a friend to the man, defending him until one got past Kanji whom was still growing at the time. The man died and Kanji no longer had any connection to humans, but the cruel killing of his only friend has left him to not trust anyone. He now wanders the streets on his own, only seeking survival while scavenging his needs... and maybe a bit of revenge.
Why you want to colour one:
Why not? Well okay, I am quite the person to love species but, this one seems to strike me a bit more than others. The face intrigues me the most and having one of my own seems like a dream. I love how they have rebelled and taken down humans and it seems possible, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the future. Anyways, it's a very nice species and I would be honored to create one, they are a very nice species and they make me curious therefor, how could I not want to color one?
shrimpdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby y i n » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:20 pm

Username: horse lover 114
Su Gender: feamale
Su Personality: Nofay is Sweet, Loving, Agresseve, And Loyal
Su Brief History:
Nofay was uesed as a horse, her owner made a home made horse buggy. It fit her very well they used her to hall off wood. Most of the time they abused her and left her out in the cold most
of the times. They always hated her and tried to replace her with a draft horse, but even a draft horse wouldent impress them enoughf to keep it. She eventualy ran away and hid from them in the rocky moutains. She lived their for 2 weeks but they eventuly found her and took her back. They abused her more once they found her (wip)
Why you want to colour one?:
I love the spicies and would love to have one of my own i could not resist to atleast try to get one
Last edited by y i n on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
y i n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:24 am

wow scary
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
I should have killed you long ago.” - Haytham Kenway
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:18 am

Username:
pollydogluv
Su Gender:
Male
Su Personality:
Scared and mentally unstabble so can forget stuff easily and completly blank people out thoiugh he's not stupid. He doesn't like making a noise and loves silence. When being around any other animal he freaks out and attecks them as he doen't understand them he can be aggresive to anyone for no reason at any random time.
Su Brief History:
W.I.P
W.I.P
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
I should have killed you long ago.” - Haytham Kenway
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mooni-and-elements » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:35 am

i vill gift u lines possibly!!!!
hi guys! im moonchaser!but you can call me mooni!

hi!im elements.im a dire wolfImage
mooni-and-elements

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:03 am

loveTHATwolf wrote:Username:
loveTHATwolf
Su Gender:
male
Su Personality:
Antisocial
Kanji has never been one to talk, he's smart but he prefers to keep to his self and have others deal with themselves instead of him, although there will be a few of his kind that he can 'talk' to.

Aggressive
Kanji doesn't sit back during a fight, if the fur is flying so is he. Doesn't matter if it involves him or not, your fighting near him, he's fighting too.

Loyal
Even with Kanji's odd behavior, he is surprisingly loyal to someone he decides to be loyal to. Or if you just happen to catch the speck of heart left, he will be willing to die for you.

Solitary
Kanji likes to be by himself, then he doesn't have to worry about a group to care for. He likes being able to think for himself without having to feel the fear of failing a group.
Su Brief History:
Kanji was worked ever since one year old, he was cared for though. Not the perfect life but the workers got along with him and he got along with them, but there was one person he was determined to impress and that person was determined to get rid of him. The hate in the relationship made Kanji push harder when ever the man was watching him but then Kanji's kind started killing humans. He became a friend to the man, defending him until one got past Kanji whom was still growing at the time. The man died and Kanji no longer had any connection to humans, but the cruel killing of his only friend has left him to not trust anyone. He now wanders the streets on his own, only seeking survival while scavenging his needs... and maybe a bit of revenge.
Why not? Well okay, I am quite the person to love species but, this one seems to strike me a bit more than others. The face intrigues me the most and having one of my own seems like a dream. I love how they have rebelled and taken down humans and it seems possible, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the future. Anyways, it's a very nice species and I would be honored to create one, they are a very nice species and they make me curious therefor, how could I not want to color one?

That is a really nice form! Go ahead!

tiger-path wrote:i vill gift u lines possibly!!!!

Yay! Thanks!

pollydogluv wrote:wow scary

lol xD

horse lover 114 wrote:Username: horse lover 114
Su Gender: feamale
Su Personality: Lana is Sweet, Loving, Agresseve, And Loyal
Su Brief History:
Luna was uesed as a horse, her owner made a home made horse buggy. It fit her very well they used her to hall off wood. Most of the time they abused her and left her out in the cold most
of the times. They always hated her and tried to replace her with a draft horse, but even a draft horse wouldent impress them enoughf to keep it. She eventualy ran away and hid from them.
I love the spicies and would love to have one of my own i could not resist to atleast try to get one

I think you may need to add a bit more to be able to colour one... :/
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mindless. » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:12 am

I most likely will Thursday, I have to carefully choose the time because my computer is prone to freeze up (And a failure), and I will have time then. Thanks! I feel special! x]

hey there, it's-a me!
quick facts wrote:
  • fav. youtuber;;
    markiplier <3
  • fav. animals;;
    bears,hummingbirds.
  • fav. thing to draw;;
    big cats.
  • fandoms;;
    most recently, walking dead.
  • rp interests;;
    warriors, wolves,
    subject to change.
  • rp level;;
    semi-lit to lit.
  • current muse;;
    7.5/10
  • past aliases;;
    { s'amomo }, .x. calamita .x.
.current status.
not having too much
fun with my lifestyle at
the moment, but learning.
always open to a chat :3

mindless.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:31 pm

hehe, I know how you feel. My computer closed itself down the other day. RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A DRAWING.
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mindless. » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Aw! I only have a mouse to use, so it should be interesting. A bipolar mouse at that.

hey there, it's-a me!
quick facts wrote:
  • fav. youtuber;;
    markiplier <3
  • fav. animals;;
    bears,hummingbirds.
  • fav. thing to draw;;
    big cats.
  • fandoms;;
    most recently, walking dead.
  • rp interests;;
    warriors, wolves,
    subject to change.
  • rp level;;
    semi-lit to lit.
  • current muse;;
    7.5/10
  • past aliases;;
    { s'amomo }, .x. calamita .x.
.current status.
not having too much
fun with my lifestyle at
the moment, but learning.
always open to a chat :3

mindless.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:42 pm

haha... Good luck :) When do you guys wanna start rping?
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets