Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: Su Hound Design Creation

Postby mindless. » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:54 pm

After Thursday x] Or on Thursday.... I can be a co-owner. I'm on a lot.

hey there, it's-a me!
quick facts wrote:
  • fav. youtuber;;
    markiplier <3
  • fav. animals;;
    bears,hummingbirds.
  • fav. thing to draw;;
    big cats.
  • fandoms;;
    most recently, walking dead.
  • rp interests;;
    warriors, wolves,
    subject to change.
  • rp level;;
    semi-lit to lit.
  • current muse;;
    7.5/10
  • past aliases;;
    { s'amomo }, .x. calamita .x.
.current status.
not having too much
fun with my lifestyle at
the moment, but learning.
always open to a chat :3

mindless.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OneRowdyNight » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:02 pm

Username:
Faffy
Su Gender:
Female
Su Personality:
Your typical strong, silent type. She's not shy, just not social. Around some friends, she may interject a bit, but never really get involved. She's more of a "sit on the sidelines and think" kind of gal. When confronted, she takes a deep breath and calmly assesses the situation, never rushing into a fight she could lose, though she doesn't believe she would. She does have a temper, but it would take an A-bomb to set it off. However, if that A-bomb does approach, she explodes just like a bomb. She's not one for friends or company, but enjoys others like her and who won't talk her to death.
Su Brief History:
She was sold early on and raised by a pack of humans whom she thought loved her. They trained her well, to carry them and other things, as well as fetching things. She never realized that she had a choice in this kind of life. Her pack was kind enough, but not overly affectionate, which she appreciated. The children mostly only asked her to do things and gave her a pat for it. Thinking this an acceptable reward, she lived like that for most of her. When she saw many other Hounds turning on their families, she did nothing. They began to fear her, as their friends had been killed by her species. Eventually, they ran, leaving her to her own devices.
Why you want to colour one:
They are a very intriguing species and I've always been a fan of "end of the world" type roleplays and species. Not to mention I have a softspot for things that have skulls for faces. xD
Previously iRowdy/OneRowdyNight and all sorts of other things.

Rest In Peace Zax. I love you.
OneRowdyNight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:17 pm

.:Ɖαωиβℓαʓɛ:. wrote:After Thursday x] Or on Thursday.... I can be a co-owner. I'm on a lot.

m'kay. I'm on every day so yeah ;)

Faffy wrote:
Username:
Faffy
Su Gender:
Female
Su Personality:
Your typical strong, silent type. She's not shy, just not social. Around some friends, she may interject a bit, but never really get involved. She's more of a "sit on the sidelines and think" kind of gal. When confronted, she takes a deep breath and calmly assesses the situation, never rushing into a fight she could lose, though she doesn't believe she would. She does have a temper, but it would take an A-bomb to set it off. However, if that A-bomb does approach, she explodes just like a bomb. She's not one for friends or company, but enjoys others like her and who won't talk her to death.
Su Brief History:
She was sold early on and raised by a pack of humans whom she thought loved her. They trained her well, to carry them and other things, as well as fetching things. She never realized that she had a choice in this kind of life. Her pack was kind enough, but not overly affectionate, which she appreciated. The children mostly only asked her to do things and gave her a pat for it. Thinking this an acceptable reward, she lived like that for most of her. When she saw many other Hounds turning on their families, she did nothing. They began to fear her, as their friends had been killed by her species. Eventually, they ran, leaving her to her own devices.
Why you want to colour one:
They are a very intriguing species and I've always been a fan of "end of the world" type roleplays and species. Not to mention I have a softspot for things that have skulls for faces. xD

Hehe, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your form :) I'll add you now.
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chart » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:06 am

Username:~Raine~
Su Gender:Male
Su Personality:Fierce and strong, yet cares for young and females. Because of his nature, he tends to kill any small animals, including humans, that get too close.
Su Brief History: Born into a fierce family, fighting always for life and clinging on barely when was young. His brothers and sisters continuously tried to kill eachother, and his mother didn't help, always nipping and growling at them. He ran away when he was old ebough and never looked back.
Why you want to colour one: Because you are the Bomb Diggity when it comes to drawing x3 And this is a really creative story and breed:3
Last edited by chart on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

 i ain't lonely,
  i'm long lost *.✧

   ˗ˋ ˊ˗

chart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince of Awesome » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Ive finished my Su Hound ^^
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Maturity is SO overrated.

Prince of Awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirenia » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:03 pm

wow, I LOVE the idea behind this species ^^ One of the most original species I've seen around :3 great job, maybe I can get my hands on one! XD
Pirenia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Nyxie* » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:33 am

Username: *Nyxie*

Su Gender:Male

Su Personality: Merciless. He resides with no pack, and is extremely hostile towards others. However, when he wishes to kill you, he will show you mercy, and move in for the attack when you least expect it. Heis a very intelligent beast who is an extremely feared predator which enjoys playing with his prey's mind.

Su Brief History:
When he was young, he was owned by a man who worked in a factory. Each day, he would silently follow him to work and peer into a small, mud-covered window. But not because he missed the man, but because he was planning his demise. After months of carefully watching, he gained a very basic knowledge of how the machines there worked. And how dangerous they were. One night, the man had to work overtime, and _____ knew this was his chance. Still not being fully grown, he was able to squeeze through a ventilation grate which had been ajar, and quietly sneak over behind a pile of crates. The man moved forward to check how some machinery was working. _____ saw another chance, and ran, at full speed towards the man. ____ was more than big enough to send the man flying right into the workings of the machine. To this day, the man's death is known as an unfortunate accident.
He left for the woods that day, free from his bonds as a pampered pet, and joined a rogue pack of hounds that had begun to plan man's demise. His youth proved to be an asset. He would go into people's yards, and try to look cute and hungry, and just when they had begun to trust him, he would kill the humans, adding to his personal death toll. It was a slow process, and throughout this time he was getting bigger, and more dangerous. And he was smart. Smarter than any hound in his whole pack. As he killed more and more people, he became more and more bloodthirsty. And when the hounds ruled the earth instead of Man, and what humans were left were in hiding, he slaughtered his pack, and left to forever be a lone, feared demon.
_____ now lives in a cave that sits in a mountain surrounded by a pine forest. Each night, he climbs to the top of the mountain, and lets out a fearsome cry between a hiss, howl, dying shriek, and roar. It can be heard for miles, and while no Su dares to enter his domain, they hear that horrible cry, and it is the only thing they fear.

Why you want to colour one: I am very happy to see such an original species here on CS. It seems like everything is some knock-off of another. The backstory to the species is exquisite; I'm quite the fan of post-apocalyptic stories. And what's more? If you approve this, I'll get to roleplay with the other wonderful people who own one of these and be a part of the action. Despite having never roleplayed before, I look forward to doing so, and I hope it will become a hobby. I hope I have changed this form to your liking, and if I have not, then I shall make it much, much better. Happy Holidays!

(Where there is a _____ in the history, it is where I will put his name. I feel I should really think of a good name for such an awesome beast. I apologize for not having thought of one in advance.)
Last edited by *Nyxie* on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
*Nyxie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mindless. » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:40 am

Is it okay If I change it to a female?

hey there, it's-a me!
quick facts wrote:
  • fav. youtuber;;
    markiplier <3
  • fav. animals;;
    bears,hummingbirds.
  • fav. thing to draw;;
    big cats.
  • fandoms;;
    most recently, walking dead.
  • rp interests;;
    warriors, wolves,
    subject to change.
  • rp level;;
    semi-lit to lit.
  • current muse;;
    7.5/10
  • past aliases;;
    { s'amomo }, .x. calamita .x.
.current status.
not having too much
fun with my lifestyle at
the moment, but learning.
always open to a chat :3

mindless.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:08 am

Sure! :)
And thanks :)

NOTE:
If I do not add your name to colour one in up to 3 days after I see your form, (I go on everyday,) you may need to add more to it to get a Su ;)
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets