Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Quararaptor Nursery [dnp] by Remini

Based on Click to view
Artist Remini [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Quararaptor Nursery [dnp]

Postby Remini » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:52 pm

welcome to the quararaptor nursery! you can find the main adopts and other fun things located below!

by lovely cuervo

adopts / archive / fanclub

What are Quararaptors? wrote:Quararaptors are a surviving "in between" species, that somewhere down the evolutionary line got stuck between two different places in time. They are most closely related to modern birds and prehistoric raptors. They are feathered, warm blooded, and thrive in heavily forested environments and secluded mountainous regions. They lived under humanities nose, keeping out of sight and leaving no traces behind for thousands of years. Only recently discovered due to deforestation of their native lands, this elusive creature was spotted by humans for the very first time. Further studies revealed these creatures were extremely intelligent, lived in small to medium sizes packs, and could not fly, but instead climbed and glided around it's habitat.

nursery rules and regulations;
quararaptors can only breed 5 times
quararaptors have a two week breeding cooldown
you must wait two weeks from when your quararaptor was adopted to breed
hatchlings may be aged after two weeks.
once a hatchling is aged, you must wait a month before it can breed
artists will post when they are open, please wait until then to post any breeding forms
quararaptors can have from one to two hatchlings
breedings can be gifted, or if you'd like they can be put up for adoption or kept for yourself
feature requests will vary with artists, some can allow it and others may not.
feature requests must come from one of the parents, but can not be exactly alike.
ex 1: "a base similar to the mothers" is okay, but ex 2: "dads brown eyes, white spots, pink tongue" is not.

breeding form:
Code: Select all
username:
artist:
link to the parents:
permission to use: (you must post a quote or screenshot if one or both of the parents are not owned by you)
feature request: (if applicable)
Remini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me