Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: A Widow 'til the End -Black Widow Spider

Postby Shezmu » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:14 pm

this just gave me the heebie-jeebies, so it must be good XD great job...i won't sleep soundly tonight (i am not afraid of heights, i am not afraid of being trapped in a small space, i am not afraid of drowning, but show me a spider and i will be jumpier than a turkey in November).
This is a major WIP My old username was DerpyLuvr, now changed to Shezmu...and yeah, I know I'm not the best artist, but I love to draw and will continue to do so. Now please enjoy these jokes below that you may or may not get, depending on if you have read the Percy Jackson series or not.
Shezmu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Survivor. » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:31 pm

DerpyLuvr wrote:this just gave me the heebie-jeebies, so it must be good XD great job...i won't sleep soundly tonight (i am not afraid of heights, i am not afraid of being trapped in a small space, i am not afraid of drowning, but show me a spider and i will be jumpier than a turkey in November).

Didn't mean to scare you! Sorry about that, but, hey, at least that means it looks like the real thing!lol
do you suffer from panic or anxiety attacks? Come see the plushies I sell
Come join this discord warrior cat RP! We are having a contest!

I do get on occasionally.
xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
I have had to take a couple years off of CS due to real life things. But im slowly getting back here now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
I was beaten, bruised, abused, and yet I survived. I spoke up. Let others hear your voice. Fight. Be a warrior. Be a SURVIVOR.Image
Image no one understands what Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is. Unless you have it yourself.
Please, be aware that not all wounds are visible.Image
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akitara » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:26 am

I thought it was a redback from Australia but ok...
unless someone like you
cares a whole awful lot
things aren't going to get better

they're not.

akitara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaiill » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:57 am

It kinda looks like Australia's red back spiders.... I nearly got bit by one of those XD

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
──────────────────────────────
the holy goat
link // link // link // ©

──────────────────────────────
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Image Image Image
───────────────────────────────────────

vaiill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shezmu » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:43 am

hmm, i think it looks more like a black widow than an Australian red-back. see, it has the red hour-glass shape on it's abdomen (or thorax, i can never remember the anatomy correctly) that is a tell-tale sign you are dealing with a black widow.
This is a major WIP My old username was DerpyLuvr, now changed to Shezmu...and yeah, I know I'm not the best artist, but I love to draw and will continue to do so. Now please enjoy these jokes below that you may or may not get, depending on if you have read the Percy Jackson series or not.
Shezmu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Survivor. » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:09 am

Both the red backed spider and the black widow look similar.

Red backed spider
The red backed spider has several bright red markings on the top of its abdomen as seen above.

Black widow spider

The black widow has the traditional hour glass marking on the underside of its abdomen and sometimes also on the very back as well.

xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
I have had to take a couple years off of CS due to real life things. But im slowly getting back here now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
I was beaten, bruised, abused, and yet I survived. I spoke up. Let others hear your voice. Fight. Be a warrior. Be a SURVIVOR.Image
Image no one understands what Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is. Unless you have it yourself.
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IloveU101 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:48 am

good.
IloveU101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Widow 'til the End - Wip

Postby samihatescheese » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:19 am

lemondropkitten wrote:
Serenaded By Angels wrote:
Obelisk wrote:Personal photo? Eeek! I would never get anywhere near one of those. The drawing looks very realistic uvu

Well, it's kind of a funny story. I was moving an Igloo brand Dog house and when I turne it over...there were three of these little things underneath it.

So what do I do? I yell "COOL!" And grab my iPhone and start snapping pictures while my parents just look at me. XD

Then I went and got the bug spray. Sadly, there are 3 less black widow spider in this world. Lol

Haha, I have never seen a Black Widow in the wild, but I have seen plenty of other spiders. We don't even need bug spray. My five cats are very good spider hunters. I keep finding dead spiders all over the house. Last night, I saw my cat, Butterscotch, licking her lips, and when I got closer I saw a spider leg sticking out of her mouth XD

i have seen plenty of black widows......... all over my old house i had one crawling on me once........ now i have arachnophobia but i still love this drawing!!!! so realistic! im paranoid now lol :lol:
Dear mods: please do not ban me and my sister... we trade unfairly and give each other big gifts..... i am usually the one gifting and trading her good things for unfair things.... please dont ban us thinking she has double accounts! i am not very active on CS and i dont really care about the pets so thats why i always gift her and stuff.... i am planning on giving her a big gift on every holiday and on her birthday so please dont ban her.... its just me giving her gifts is all

my fursona mystica! <3 designed by mel + bron! Image
samihatescheese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Survivor. » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:44 am

Hopefully it's the good kind of paranoid and not the kind that will keep you up all night!lol

xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me