Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Nosferatu Re-make; SU Hound by pollydogluv

Based on Click to view
Artist pollydogluv [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nosferatu Re-make; SU Hound

Postby pollydogluv » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:39 am

This is a re-make of my old hound as i hated the others design and i find this nicer and better all around.

pollydogluv wrote:
Nosferatu
pollydogluv wrote:Username:
pollydogluv
Su Gender:
Male
Su Personality:
Scared and mentally unstabble so can forget stuff easily and completly blank people out thoiugh he's not stupid. He doesn't like making a noise and loves silence. When being around any other animal he freaks out and attecks them as he doen't understand them he can be aggresive to anyone for no reason at any random time.
Su Brief History:
He was the second Child of his parents, his father was fairly old when his parents mated but his mother was around middle-age and she had had another cub with another mate before but that cub had grown older and was exilled to start his own family. He had a sister and was sent away when at age with his sister, they stayed together when around a year ago they got caught in a wild fire they both panicked and they tried to run from it but it was to fast, he triped adn fell on a log cutting his head open and was uncauntious and did get serverlly burnt while his sister died of stress after he fell. He suffered sever brain damage and amnesia.
Why you want to colour one:
Because i want to rp with you and you kept on begging me to join virtually but it's pretty Damn diggity!! cool lol.
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
I should have killed you long ago.” - Haytham Kenway
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nosferatu Re-make; SU Hound

Postby Leafy_is_here » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:33 pm

Omg I love it