The False Target
The "All the Rage" Dating Game Show!
What is TFT?
TFT (The False Target) is a Dating game show based of the the 1970's "The Dating Game" originally created by Chuck Barris; modified and remade by me as TFT. The goal in TFT is for a bachelor to find someone he/she shares common ground with. This can be as simple as making more friends of the opposite gender to searching for a lifetime soulmate.
Do I have to become friends/mates with the selected contestant if they win?
No, it's completely up to the bachelor and winning contestant for what they do and what happens to them after the game. It's just part of the fun if a relationship grows from two that meet on TFT.
How do I become a Bachelor/Contestant?
Theres two answers to that question. To become a bachelor, we will hold polls with suggested names in the main thread, whoever is picked will be pm'd to be on our show and if you accept then we will be looking for 3 or more contestants. The more contestants, the more rounds!
If you want to be a contestant for a certain bachelor you wait until that bachelor is up for the game and pm the host (usually Kiwaro + Rai/wink) letting them know you want to be there for the event and they will set up a time and send you the link via pm. Sometimes the games start as soon as 3 contestants are selected. Unless there is a large list of contestants, the contestants will not be shown and if there is an uneven number sometimes there are rounds with 4 contestants but never 2 or less.
Will strike out ones with invites sent, will star those that I have yet to hear back from and will bold those that are participating. Red ones have lost rounds. Green ones go to the next round.
1. Do not post under a round unless you are the bachelor or the host.
2. No complaining, whining, etc. if you do not win or get to be a Bachelor/Contestant.
3. Only singles may compete in TFT.
4. All rounds will have winners and contestants revealed after the round is over.
5. Each round must include the host, the bachelor, the number of questions, the number of rounds and which round it is,Status of the round, and the contestants only AFTER the round is completed.
6. For now, only JBD's may compete in TFT, if this gets popular enough I may branch it out to other hosts.
7. Do not host or start your own round without my permission.
8. You may not rig games and play the other contestants yourself, the contestants MUST be played by their respectful owners.
9. Joinme's maybe held so that contestants and outside audiences may watch the thread go, but it may also go down in mass pm's through the host as well.
10. Invites must be sent and accepted before a round may start. And a round must have 3 or 4 contestants.
11. Have fun and go get them!
To make sure the Bachelor doesn't sneak a peak at who is behind the curtains, we have the joinme link hidden safely away from their grasps. So it will not be posted on any forum, thread or in anyone's signature. If you wish to watch it live just pm the Host of that game and they should send you a link.
If you can't view joinme, then it still doesn't matter. You can always refresh the thread as the the current round moves along. So anyone who has a CS account can watch even if it's not live B).
Being A Live Audience
It has come to my attention that sometimes, things can go wrong for the Host. And anything that can go wrong, will. So I have given the LIVE audience a chance to be on the show even when they are not a listed contestant. We will plan out to have the contestants laid out and possibly one or two back ups if needed. But if it so happens one has to leave, what shall we do?
The slot will open up for another contestant, of course. But what if we don't have another contestant lined up? Then that's when the first volunteer in our joinme can pick it up! How cool would that be?? Well now you can possibly be on the show yourself, all just because you are one of our loved and trusted viewers :3
Don't let us down!
Dates & times
TFT will be hosting new rounds on Sundays
Sometimes we will do more than one round if time allows
It will be held usually during midday/afternoon Arizona Time sometimes earlier depending on current events
Want to chat about us? Want to help us pick the new Bachelors/Contestants? Click for our Forum Thread!
Feel free to comment below <3
All JBD designs go to their respectful owners, JBD's are a creation of Hiccup and All information and ideas involving TFT belongs to yours truly; thank you.