Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Leif by Shiko Hayashi

Based on Click to view
Artist Shiko Hayashi [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Leif

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:46 am

It's hard to walk
When you can't even crawl
Once I had the world
Now I've lost it all

~

This is Leif, my Su Hound. UPB allowed me to custom design him, so no he's not up for adoption. Don't ask.

Username: Wolf-chan
Su Gender: Male
Su Personality: Stubborn as a mule, but also a sever masochist, Leif is certainly a sight to behold. Appearing cold and calculating, always having interior motives of his own, it's hard to get along with this masochistic little fiend. He's quick and cunning and has a great sleight of hand. There's no gentle lover within him. If you want to become a friend of Leif, you have to first understand that to him, life is life and death is death. It's all absolute. But there's also a thin border between them, which he calls 'The Grey.' That's where Leif lives. Between life, and between death. Balanced on a precarious edge that most choose to avoid. A natural born killer in a world where most consider his claws more dangerous than his mind, he's skilled at deception and has yet to fail a task set by his masters.
Su Brief History:
Created in a rather secluded lab off the coast of Russia, Leif was custom ordered by a wealthy family with the name of Black. Leif was under the care of a specific man by the name of Eisen Lelouch, and he was a rather cruel man to begin with. As he created Leif, he decided to throw in a little hidden touches of his own. By the time Leif was complete, the family arrived to meet the famous scientist's newest creation.
It was a disaster.
Leif sat in the middle of the room, quietly lapping up thick, bright red blood from a dog bowl. Beside him crouched Eisen, an insane glee in his eyes as he gazed in awe at his newest creation. Pitch black, with bright, ice blue eyes, Leif seemed harmless enough. Almost like a large, black dog. Eisen explained how, using hormones and endorphins, he had increased Leif in both size, and manner. With large black paws and narrowed, always watching eyes, Leif was perfect. And he was a threat to them all.
Because inside Leif's mind, Eisen had modified certain areas of his brain, allowing for his senses to be more open than normal. By blocking the rush of fear and courage within Leif, he increased the rate of adrenaline to a point where Leif was the perfect killer. A natural born assassin.
Eisen was reluctant to part with Leif, but due to the rather menacing threats that swept through the air, he finally agreed. As if one cue, Leif stood up, licked his lips, and went over to his new masters. During the ride home, Leif remained silent, watching everyone and making no move to sniff out his new masters. The noble who had custom ordered him was named Noel Black, a wealthy business man who owned several companies that ranged from oil, to editing books and magazines. His son Tactius Black, a boy little over the age of 6 at the time, was cared for by a certainly capable butler by the name of Kiyo Ito. Kiyo and Tactius were presented with Leif on his seventh birthday. Where Noel's maids and butlers showed obvious surprise and fear at this massive beast, Tactius and Kiyo remained as impassive as always.
Calmly accepting the gift, Leif once again shifted hands and became under the care of his mirror partner. Leif became acutely aware soon after his exchange of masters that Tactius was exactly like him in many ways, and in some, smarter. Kiyo served as a foothold for him, performing the tasks that the young master failed to due so himself. It was all him though, Leif slowly began to show his respect for Tactius, loyally following him on his other side.
Soon, Tactius turned 16 and he ordered Leif to kill his father and the people under him. Leif, his first task difficult in ways a normal human would trouble over, set to his task almost eagerly. Without a care, he sneaked across the shadows of the Black Manor, slaughtering all who followed under Noel Black. Finally, when Leif came to Noel, there was a pause. Noel, fully aware that his son would one day do the same that he had done to his father, fought valiantly. In the end, Noel was dead and Leif was left, blinded and in agony.
Caring for Leif diligently, Tactius showed a rare amount of care for the wounded Su Hound and he began to heal him. As Leif quickly recovered and began to hone his skills once more, even better now that his already enhanced senses became hyper aware of everything around him, Tactius became the head of his father's empire, quickly putting those who argued against him in there place.
Leif remains loyal to Tactius, but now that Tactius is older, and Kiyo his right hand man and butler, he has more freedom and is allowed to roam as he wishes. Becoming a quick legend and bedtime story for younger children, Leif becomes something of a nightmare for the city that resides near Black Manor. One thing that's true about the legend, is that Leif always disappears back into a shadowy oak forest, his blue eyes gleaming in the dark as he returns to those he has found over the years. Su hounds, those older and younger than him. Stronger, Elite, weaker, and such, Leif remains unique in the sense of mental capabilities.
The Su Hounds, deceived by him from the moment they met him, believe him to belong to no one but himself.
But Leif still follows Tactius, to this day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
but a promise is a promise
and promises should always be kept
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Leif

Postby Jenn the Psycho » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:25 am

He's very handsom <3
I was Jenn525 please do not take that username, I may change it back.
Jenn the Psycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:11 am

Jenn525 wrote:He's very handsom <3

Thanks Jenn.
^_^

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
but a promise is a promise
and promises should always be kept
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenn the Psycho » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:15 am

Welcome :3
I was Jenn525 please do not take that username, I may change it back.
Jenn the Psycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me