Free Fox Adoption! - Fawn / Stripes (Winner!) by SnowStar

Based on Click to view
Artist SnowStar [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Free Fox Adoption! - Fawn / Stripes (Winner!)

Postby SnowStar » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:34 pm

Dear fawn + stripes + crazy colored eyes. Sounds like fun to me! This will be a impress me contest, add whatever extras you like - the more the better.

wolfpack12 wrote:
Username: wolfpack12
Name: Takoda
Collar Color: black

Name meaning:

The name is native american. It originates from Sioux, and means 'friend to everyone'.

Personality:

If there is one thing he is known for, its his strong loyalty. Often being seen, either defending others or sticking close to those he considers his loved ones. No matter who or what you are, you could always count on him being there for you. Making it hard for others to try and turn him against those he trusts. Because of this, his faithful personality is one that many envy. Mainly because he can't be easily tricked. Allowing him to know on who to trust, and who to step away from. Choosing his sides carefully, and making sure to get the full story. Just because he's faithful to someone, doesn't mean he will just stand by and watch them hurt others. If he does see this happening, then his protective side kicks in. Allowing him to stand up to those, he once considered his friends. Proving that he isn't afraid to end friendships, if it meant he got to protect the weak and innocent. Even risking his life for loved ones, if they were in a dangerous situation. It is this confident attitude, that has gotten him both in and out of trouble. Considering that he isn't afraid to speak his mind, neither is he afraid of going up against others.

However, he can become quite stubborn at times. Especially when he sets his eyes on something, or gets too focused on a task. Which can often lead to heated arguments. As well as ending up with him saying something he doesn't mean, and regretting it afterwards. Although, this may take a while for him to admit to, considering that he can be quite prideful. But when he does finally let go of his stubbornness, he does everything in his power to apologise to those he's hurt. Proving to be quite determined, when it comes down to it. Especially when he is trying to prove something. However, this just means that if a friend or family member were to go missing, then he would go to the ends of the earth in search of them. Considering that his determination isn't so easily shaken, especially when a loved one is involved.

Although, it is heavily advised against angering him. Considering that once someone pushes him past his limit, he can become quite aggressive. Especially if someone were to threaten his loved ones, or insult them. Which can lead to him lashing out, at whoever had spoken. By then, it is probably a good idea to just run. Besides his darker moments, he can also be quite sarcastic. Due to the fact that he loves to be sarcastic to those, who point out the obvious. Either that, or he just does it in general. Mainly to try and lift the mood. However, like everyone else, even he has his insecurities. Especially when it comes to the fear of either being abandoned, or being useless. Considering that he secretly blames himself, whenever a loved one or a friend gets hurt. Although, he doesn't really tell anyone this, and keeps it to himself.

History:

He was born in a small litter of three, alongside his sister and brother. He never truly knew his father, considering that he had left them, long before Takoda and his siblings were born. Therefore, he deeply looked up to his mother for guidance. Mainly because she was quite a caring and reassuring mother. Comforting both him and his siblings, whenever they had trouble sleeping or if they accidentally got hurt. Allowing the bond between mother and children to grow. However, not everything was meant to last. For as they made their way home, after a day of learning on how to hunt, they were ambushed. A group of humans who had seen the small family quite a few times, had grown interested in the litters strange markings. Therefore, had planned an ambush, just to see on how much worth the litter would be.

While most of the family were barely able to escape, Takoda was unfortunately the unlucky one to get snatched. No matter how many times he called out to his mother for help, she did not come back to help him. Instead she carried on running, in order to protect her remaining children. Disheartened and frightened, the young fox fell silent, as he was placed within a small cage. It was his first time being around humans, and he hated them already. The truck he had been loaded in, didn't make him feel any better. Especially with how it seemed to occasionally bounce around at times. By the time the truck he had been placed within finally stop, he was ready to bite someone.

It wasn't long before he found himself being put up for sale. Which greatly unnerved him. Mainly because of the amount of people who had gathered around. Staring at him as if he were nothing more than object. However, it only fuelled his hatred for humans even more. Especially with how most of them stunk of greed. Although, he did become nervous, when everyone began yelling random numbers. Causing him to become a little bit disoriented, as he tried to keep up with what was being said. The next thing he knew, he was in another car. This one being slightly better, than the last one. Only to then be given a black collar. As if he was some sort of fancy pet, that his mother kept mentioning in her tales.

Despite his best efforts, he couldn't get the black fabric off. His teeth not being sharp enough yet, to remove it. At least he didn't have a weird human name. That was something he would of been greatly angered by. Mainly because he liked the name he was given at birth, and wanted to keep it. While his new 'owners' were kind to him, they still treated him like a trophy. Refusing to let him go outside, in case someone tried to steal him. Unaware that these excuses were only going to infuriate the young fox further. It wasn't until one day, when he finally had enough, that he allowed himself to snap. Lashing out at the closest thing nearby, which happened to be a human hand.

That was when his 'ownership' switched hands. Due to his unique appearance, he was given to a local zoo. Mainly because the humans believed that he was a rare breed of fox, and therefore didn't want to put him down, in case his 'kind' were close to extinction. Unfortunately for him, the collar remained. Mostly out of what he believed to be revenge. Considering that he did bite a humans hand. However, at least he had a little bit more freedom than he did last time. Due to the fact that he could now roam around his enclosure, and be in the outside world. Although, he did find it both disappointing and annoying, that the other foxes shunned him. But at least he wasn't being treated like a pet. That was something he was grateful for.

Overtime, he began to grow bored, considering that nothing changed. Yes, the visitors did change from time to time, but that was about it. Nothing exciting happened. It wasn't until one night, when he had fallen asleep, that his luck was about to change once more. Upon waking up, he found himself locked away in a slightly larger cage. One that had enough room to move about in, but still kept him from escaping. It wasn't until he got his first sight of a clown, did he realise on where he was. Causing him to realise, that someone must of snuck into the zoo undetected and took him. Although, that really didn't explain on how he ended up here, or why he was here. Upon closer inspection, he noticed a sign on his cage door, that seemed to say 'freak of nature'. Which offended him only slightly, considering that he has heard worse.

It wasn't until he was nearly burnt alive, after being forced through a hoop of fire. Did he finally have enough, of being passed from one pair of hands to another. Thus, when he was placed back inside his cage, he immediately began to plan his escape. Once he had gone over it several times within his mind, he then waited for the right opportunity. One that didn't take long to come about. Considering that as soon as he heard the sounds of footsteps growing near, he immediately played dead. Waiting for whoever it was, to open his cage door and to let him out. For a moment, he thought that whoever it was, had gone away. Only to be proven wrong, when he heard the familiar sound of a door opening up. The next few seconds were nothing but a blur, as he shot out. Blindly running to the nearest treeline, and disappearing from sight.

He only stopped running, when he found a suitable shelter. A hollowed out log, next to a river. It wasn't until then, that he realised he was free. He was free. As these words sunk in, tears began to form in the corners of his eyes. The collar was still on him, but it didn't affect him as it did all those years ago. A small smile appeared on his face, as he looked upwards and over his shoulder. Tears running down his cheeks, as everything that had happened to him flashed before him. His body trembling slightly, at the joy he felt as he flopped onto the ground. Never before had he been so happy to be in familiar territory. Neither did he feel so relieved, to know that he was finally safe from greedy human hands. He was finally free!

Songs:

Bryan Adams - Get off my back
Bryan Adams - you can't take me
Rihanna - Towards the sun
Beth Crowley - Monster
Bishop - River
Last edited by SnowStar on Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
So full of hate were our eyes
That none of us could see
Our war would yield countless dead
But never victory
So let us cast arms aside
And like discard our wrath
Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
Whilst we find the path

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Art block is hitting hard, sorry about not drawing much or being on lately.
SnowStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Fox Adoption! - Fawn / Stripes (Adopt Me!)

Postby Enacra » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:58 pm

;A; I'm in love with your style
Enacra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:59 pm

ahhh! this is adorable!

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teabug » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:00 am

Username:
Name:
wip!
Last edited by teabug on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
HAHA man i have no idea what to put here oh well

tbh im not very good at this game xx tehe

i love lions. will trade anything for lions!!!!!$ <3
teabug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowStar » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:25 am

Form and end date added. This will be a impress me contest so feel free to go nuts and do whatever! c:
But never victory
Whilst we find the path

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
SnowStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceflurry » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:22 pm

dropping out
i’m Fishlegs! he/him, trans & dragonkin
big spider-man fan!! talk to me about Harry Osborn >:3

trying to rejoin CS after a five-year absence!
iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowStar » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:52 am

bump
But never victory
Whilst we find the path

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
SnowStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:00 am

Username:Fizzy-Pop
Name:Swipper
Collar Color:orange

Impress Me.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:58 pm

Username: wolfpack12
Name: Takoda
Collar Color: black

Name meaning:

The name is native american. It originates from Sioux, and means 'friend to everyone'.

Personality:

If there is one thing he is known for, its his strong loyalty. Often being seen, either defending others or sticking close to those he considers his loved ones. No matter who or what you are, you could always count on him being there for you. Making it hard for others to try and turn him against those he trusts. Because of this, his faithful personality is one that many envy. Mainly because he can't be easily tricked. Allowing him to know on who to trust, and who to step away from. Choosing his sides carefully, and making sure to get the full story. Just because he's faithful to someone, doesn't mean he will just stand by and watch them hurt others. If he does see this happening, then his protective side kicks in. Allowing him to stand up to those, he once considered his friends. Proving that he isn't afraid to end friendships, if it meant he got to protect the weak and innocent. Even risking his life for loved ones, if they were in a dangerous situation. It is this confident attitude, that has gotten him both in and out of trouble. Considering that he isn't afraid to speak his mind, neither is he afraid of going up against others.

However, he can become quite stubborn at times. Especially when he sets his eyes on something, or gets too focused on a task. Which can often lead to heated arguments. As well as ending up with him saying something he doesn't mean, and regretting it afterwards. Although, this may take a while for him to admit to, considering that he can be quite prideful. But when he does finally let go of his stubbornness, he does everything in his power to apologise to those he's hurt. Proving to be quite determined, when it comes down to it. Especially when he is trying to prove something. However, this just means that if a friend or family member were to go missing, then he would go to the ends of the earth in search of them. Considering that his determination isn't so easily shaken, especially when a loved one is involved.

Although, it is heavily advised against angering him. Considering that once someone pushes him past his limit, he can become quite aggressive. Especially if someone were to threaten his loved ones, or insult them. Which can lead to him lashing out, at whoever had spoken. By then, it is probably a good idea to just run. Besides his darker moments, he can also be quite sarcastic. Due to the fact that he loves to be sarcastic to those, who point out the obvious. Either that, or he just does it in general. Mainly to try and lift the mood. However, like everyone else, even he has his insecurities. Especially when it comes to the fear of either being abandoned, or being useless. Considering that he secretly blames himself, whenever a loved one or a friend gets hurt. Although, he doesn't really tell anyone this, and keeps it to himself.

History:

He was born in a small litter of three, alongside his sister and brother. He never truly knew his father, considering that he had left them, long before Takoda and his siblings were born. Therefore, he deeply looked up to his mother for guidance. Mainly because she was quite a caring and reassuring mother. Comforting both him and his siblings, whenever they had trouble sleeping or if they accidentally got hurt. Allowing the bond between mother and children to grow. However, not everything was meant to last. For as they made their way home, after a day of learning on how to hunt, they were ambushed. A group of humans who had seen the small family quite a few times, had grown interested in the litters strange markings. Therefore, had planned an ambush, just to see on how much worth the litter would be.

While most of the family were barely able to escape, Takoda was unfortunately the unlucky one to get snatched. No matter how many times he called out to his mother for help, she did not come back to help him. Instead she carried on running, in order to protect her remaining children. Disheartened and frightened, the young fox fell silent, as he was placed within a small cage. It was his first time being around humans, and he hated them already. The truck he had been loaded in, didn't make him feel any better. Especially with how it seemed to occasionally bounce around at times. By the time the truck he had been placed within finally stop, he was ready to bite someone.

It wasn't long before he found himself being put up for sale. Which greatly unnerved him. Mainly because of the amount of people who had gathered around. Staring at him as if he were nothing more than object. However, it only fuelled his hatred for humans even more. Especially with how most of them stunk of greed. Although, he did become nervous, when everyone began yelling random numbers. Causing him to become a little bit disoriented, as he tried to keep up with what was being said. The next thing he knew, he was in another car. This one being slightly better, than the last one. Only to then be given a black collar. As if he was some sort of fancy pet, that his mother kept mentioning in her tales.

Despite his best efforts, he couldn't get the black fabric off. His teeth not being sharp enough yet, to remove it. At least he didn't have a weird human name. That was something he would of been greatly angered by. Mainly because he liked the name he was given at birth, and wanted to keep it. While his new 'owners' were kind to him, they still treated him like a trophy. Refusing to let him go outside, in case someone tried to steal him. Unaware that these excuses were only going to infuriate the young fox further. It wasn't until one day, when he finally had enough, that he allowed himself to snap. Lashing out at the closest thing nearby, which happened to be a human hand.

That was when his 'ownership' switched hands. Due to his unique appearance, he was given to a local zoo. Mainly because the humans believed that he was a rare breed of fox, and therefore didn't want to put him down, in case his 'kind' were close to extinction. Unfortunately for him, the collar remained. Mostly out of what he believed to be revenge. Considering that he did bite a humans hand. However, at least he had a little bit more freedom than he did last time. Due to the fact that he could now roam around his enclosure, and be in the outside world. Although, he did find it both disappointing and annoying, that the other foxes shunned him. But at least he wasn't being treated like a pet. That was something he was grateful for.

Overtime, he began to grow bored, considering that nothing changed. Yes, the visitors did change from time to time, but that was about it. Nothing exciting happened. It wasn't until one night, when he had fallen asleep, that his luck was about to change once more. Upon waking up, he found himself locked away in a slightly larger cage. One that had enough room to move about in, but still kept him from escaping. It wasn't until he got his first sight of a clown, did he realise on where he was. Causing him to realise, that someone must of snuck into the zoo undetected and took him. Although, that really didn't explain on how he ended up here, or why he was here. Upon closer inspection, he noticed a sign on his cage door, that seemed to say 'freak of nature'. Which offended him only slightly, considering that he has heard worse.

It wasn't until he was nearly burnt alive, after being forced through a hoop of fire. Did he finally have enough, of being passed from one pair of hands to another. Thus, when he was placed back inside his cage, he immediately began to plan his escape. Once he had gone over it several times within his mind, he then waited for the right opportunity. One that didn't take long to come about. Considering that as soon as he heard the sounds of footsteps growing near, he immediately played dead. Waiting for whoever it was, to open his cage door and to let him out. For a moment, he thought that whoever it was, had gone away. Only to be proven wrong, when he heard the familiar sound of a door opening up. The next few seconds were nothing but a blur, as he shot out. Blindly running to the nearest treeline, and disappearing from sight.

He only stopped running, when he found a suitable shelter. A hollowed out log, next to a river. It wasn't until then, that he realised he was free. He was free. As these words sunk in, tears began to form in the corners of his eyes. The collar was still on him, but it didn't affect him as it did all those years ago. A small smile appeared on his face, as he looked upwards and over his shoulder. Tears running down his cheeks, as everything that had happened to him flashed before him. His body trembling slightly, at the joy he felt as he flopped onto the ground. Never before had he been so happy to be in familiar territory. Neither did he feel so relieved, to know that he was finally safe from greedy human hands. He was finally free!

Songs:

Bryan Adams - Get off my back
Bryan Adams - you can't take me
Rihanna - Towards the sun
Beth Crowley - Monster
Bishop - River
Last edited by wolfpack12 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowStar » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:58 am

Ending this contest March 25th so forms can get finished. New forms always welcomed so long as it isn't posted after the 25th.
But never victory
Whilst we find the path

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
SnowStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me