| bubblegum kid by koushi.

Based on Click to view
Artist koushi. [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

| bubblegum kid

Postby koushi. » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:37 pm

Here he is! (ignore the lines and the terrible coloring ^^')

Fun facts:
- He is completely blind
- His nickname is Poppy
- He is gay
- He has a nasty looking back scar
- He was stuck in my head so I had to draw him or I was going to go insane.

I was thinking that he could begin as a background character but become a part of Team Mayday sometime in the future. He just needs a little time to warm up to her <3
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fun facts

Postby koushi. » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:01 pm

❥ Full name: Charlie "Poppy" Heske
    ❥ Gender: Male
    ❥ Age: 19 1/2
    ❥ Sexuality: Gay

❥ Height: 5'11
    ❥ Weight; a little bellow average
    ❥ Hair color; Light pink
    ❥ Eye color; n/a
    ❥ Skin tone; light
    ❥ Voice; very airy and high (think Chris Colfer)
    ❥ Featues; freckles just about everywhere, a large back scar that starts just below his shoulder blade and curves around, a few smaller scars around there as well.

❥ Personality: very mellow but can totally kick butt if provoked. Kind of like Daredevil.

❥ Belongings:
    - A satchel that carries all his pokeballs (though he rarely uses them, also has the names of his Pokémon scratched onto the surfaces of each in brail.)
    - a toy horse that Velocity brought him (for once not being a turd)
    - trench coat that he's had forever (smells of strawberries and mint)
    - an extra pair of boots
    - an extra shirt

❥ History: Poppy was found by a couple on the edge of the Heonn region when he was a baby. Mags was there too, but he was only a Deerling. He lived with his parents in a little house near the ocean where he learned about Pokemon medicine and how to battle with his blindness. He relied heavily on Mags as a service Pokemon and his father even made him a custom harness so that Poppy wouldn't have to grab onto his fur. The two are very close and hate being separated for too long.

❥ Pokémon: (I figured since he'll join later it was okay to make him some!)

❥ Velocity (Ninetails, Female): Can and will kick your butt, considers herself to be the leader, likes to tease Mags bc she's a little turd, playful
    ❥ Pansy (Flaaffy, Male): Precious little cinnamon bun, likes to climb things and people, always smells like strawberries.
    ❥ Jynx (Espeon, Male): The tough guy of the group, is basically a cat, likes to wander off but always gives Poppy some warning before he does.
    ❥ Magnolia "Mags"(Sawsbuck, Male): Poppy's first Pokémon, wears a custom harness to help guide Poppy around (Service animal-ish), will destroy you if you look at Poppy the wrong way, gets annoyed at Velocity 24/7 bc she's a turd, the mom friend of the group.
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me