Viscet Name: Virginia
Viscet Gender: Female
Owned as of 6/21/17
Winning Post!

Username: cyberdragon725
Name: Autumn
Owned as of 8/16/17

My guest artist term has been extended through the month of June. ;;

Their design was roughly based off of these. Leaves are so beautiful, yet they quickly crumple up and die. However, if they are plated in gold, they last an eternity. So, for the prompt tell me this: What would this viscet do if they could go back in time?

✓You have up to 2,000 words to answer the prompt, and 500 words to flesh out this character. (name, personality, etc)
✓You may use up to two pieces of art. (No comics or animations)
✓This competition ends on Sunday, June 25th. That is three weeks from now. ^^

Good luck everyone. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Remember, you can only win one GA adopt per month.

Form;
Code: Select all
[b]Username;[/b]
[b]Gender;[/b]
[b]Gender for breeding purposes;[/b]
[b]What would they do if they could go back in time;[/b]
[b]Extra (optional);[/b]

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3474171][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2842926&size=medium&format=png&rev=1496500650[/img][/url]
Last edited by Unleashed Squiid on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1514 Golden Leaf

Postby Divantae » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:26 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

■ Username; Divantae
■ Name; Virginia
■ Gender; Female
■ Gender for breeding purposes; Female

■ What would they do if they could go back in time;

Journal Entry 37:"Reflection":December 12, 201X

"As you likely can tell from the time jump compared to my last entry, time has whirled by, forcefully taking me with it. And yet I abuse my journal, never touching it as it collects dust in my sitting room, behind a sofa, somewhere drowned in shadow. But it doesn't matter where it is, for me it's always proudly framed in my heart, in a case made of pure gold. Anyways, perhaps I should take you up to date with all that has happened in the five years I refused to look at these pages.

First and foremost, I no longer live with my family, being an adult and all. It's a lot of responsibility. As a child, I don't remember ever wanting to grow up or leave that old farm over the hill, north of the old schoolhouse, and west of that little haunting, foggy creek. But unless I want to be another wheat farmer, the farm didn't fulfill my dreams. With age, I yearned to travel, to see literally anything else but yellow fields. My family tried to hold me back as long as they could, but it was no use. Every time the wizards and sorcerers came into town, I insisted on joining them. And I did.

An older gentleman, Greagoir, taught me how to protect myself using magic. I wasn't too good at it, but I at least learned something of value. What I was more interested in was a gray badger-looking Viscet and wizard, Merlin, whom I had met when I was only a child. He was a bit of a crybaby when it came to playing in the yard, I remembered, but I had good memories with him nonetheless. I never did find him again.

Then, everything went down hill. I wish not to go into detail with my mother's passing. You can look into it yourself by gossiping to any local store owner, they knew her well, she'd be the one who'd come in with my little brother at her flank and she'd laugh and twirl and socialize with the customers. She was a better person.

I'll be frank with you: I should have stayed on that farm. It's on my shoulders to protect my family, and I failed them when they needed it most, when I was a young, wide-eyed adult. I should have been there in my mother's last moments instead of galloping around playing with a wooden staff, acting like I knew a thing about magic when I surely don't. I could have talked to my poor, innocent little brother, I could have helped pay for the funeral, I could have made my mother's world brighter before she left us.

My brother and father don't blame me for anything, I know, but I can't help but feel many eyes always burning into my already singed, guilty fur whenever I head into town. I can feel the shop owners judging me, but I don't blame them. I'm just a dead beat daughter, who always drifts from place to place, so no one but myself could blame.

I think I'm done writing for today, there's been a lot on my mind and I haven't been thinking right. Sorry if I sound heavy or dull, must not be the most entertaining thing to read, to you, my future children, or anyone who might read this. Hopefully, though, someone will get use out of this. Appreciate the time with your family for me."

Journal Entry 38:"Home":December 29, 201X

"I thought I'd include this to bring this journal up a few notches on the optimism scale. So, Christmas passed. I really love the Viscets in my town around Christmas, the carolers are very talented, most wizards retire for the holiday, there are children playing everywhere, it's just a happier place. Of course, I usually stay with my family around this time, but strangely, this was the first time I saw my father cry; ordinarily he likes to mourn alone. He didn't think I would come due to my mother's passing and everything. It has been awhile since we've gotten together, I admit.

My little brother has been taking this oddly well, maybe he doesn't understand it, or maybe he doesn't dwell on it. Yes, the latter is quite like him now that I think about it. I grinned when I saw him and enclosed him gently in my arms.

The farm, now layered with snow, looked more like a winter wonderland complete with Santa's workshop and candy cane fencing. That's what my brother said. I agreed behind a small smile. Innocent, he was still.

Now, I also visited my old school, which had been very near to the farm. I knew prior that it was closed down under the plague that swept through, but it was nice to see it one last time before whomever owns it demolishes it to build something anew. It's just like what I thought it would be like, with white powdered ivy growing all over the cobblestone walls and thick ice covering the front steps. Most of the walls were cracked and the blackboard was as dusty as my last day of school there. It was very recognizable still, the school I mean, like my first day, but just covered with mold, ivy, and trash from any Viscets hiding there. Fanged rats scurried by here and there. It was the same, just disgusting.

I ran into a familiar face, as well. I hardly recognized him though. You know Merlin, I mentioned him before a few? Well I'm glad he's a successful wizard, compared to me. He's been travelling the world, and that's why I've never seen him before. Says he can't stay in one place for too long. Says he's wanted for crimes he didn't commit. But he's still the kid I played with in the yard, and the child I made cry once. I hope to see him again, Merlin's good company. He asked about my mother, and the conversation went something like this, if I remember well:

"So, how's the family? Your mother still baking cookies?"

"Family's alright. No, she can never bake cookies again."

And then he just eyed the ground for a few moments, like he understood well what it meant, and apologized for asking. Our talk was meaningful, reminiscing on my mother and our youth. Kind and gentle yet sensitive he was still, you could tell just by his mannerisms. I really need to see him again, he's a rarity in this world.

I'm ending this short, I know, but I'm heading back out to my house today, so I'll continue writing at a later time."

[1,120/2,000]

E
X
T
R
A
S

Journal Entry 4:"Lilac Bushes":August 14, 200X

"Today Mommy and I walked in the forest. Not any forest, the one in back, the one that the big bear lives in. I told her not to, but she just laughed and said that it was fine. I don't trust that bear, any bears. She said that bears are like us, but just misunderstood. I hope so. They're scary. I saw one once and ran back inside to my room and hid under my bed.

Mommy stopped and looked at these purple flowers for some reason, she looked happy. She picked one up and put it on my head. Me, I don't like flowers. Too girly and they make me sneeze. The ugly ones prick my legs when I play with my friends. They never live long enough to be appreciated. But I was happy as long as she was happy, and I wore it proudly on my head. Mommy's trophy. She called it a lilac, and what a boring name. Like lily but with a coughing noise at the end. Lily, ack. Lily ack bush was a more fitting title. Looks like someone spit out tons of purple lilies on a bush.

But Mommy likes the throw up bush. I will get some for her birthday. It'd be better than those tiny yellow flowers in the yard."

Journal Entry 6:"Merlin":November 6, 200X

"I met a new friend. His name was Merlin, though I doubt it. No one would name their child Merlin. Mommy says that Merlin was a famous wizard long ago. Imagine being named after someone. I'm Virginia, I'm me. He's Merlin, he's him, he's also a long gone wizard. Will he be magical too? Now I'm worried. He got upset because of me, is he going to curse me? Are wizards evil? Is he evil? Will he put me into a pot and stir me, or carry me off on a flying broom?

So, Merlin came over, our Moms talked. We go to school together. But he says he is going to a private school soon, and he won't see me again unless we keep in touch. I don't believe him one bit. There are no private schools around here, this is a small town. Nothing fancy like that, no. He doesn't look any more unique than anyone else, not smarter nor prettier.

Merlin got upset when we were climbing trees at the edge of the farm, and I teased him for looking like a badger and how badgers can climb trees better than him. Went straight to his mother, and his mother left, taking him with her. Mommy didn't care for them, though, and gave me ice cream later. Maybe she thinks his mother is a crybaby too. He was fun, though. Unlike those other kids who tend to just watch me hop on a tree, hurt myself, and repeat."

[485/500]

Last edited by Divantae on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:33 am, edited 14 times in total.
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:37 am

Username; Mareep
Name; Gabriel Gender; Male Gender for breeding purposes; Male

What would they do if they could go back in time;
If given the chance, Gabriel would take it to go back in time. Way back when he was starting out as a dream witch, he first discovered about it by her mother who told him tales of his father being one. Although, she never mentioned the reason why he left home, and went into hiding. She only begged him not to be like her husband, but Gabriel was driven crazy with curiosity. What would it be like being a dream witch? Being able to manipulate nightmares? Put others to sleep?

When his mother left the house to run few errands, Gabriel found himself in the basement, pushing aside an old bookcase to reveal a secret doorway. Through it had his father's old room for spell practice and potion making, which provided the boy with everything he needed to know. From that day and on, he took any chances possible to sneak down there to practice. Soon enough he knew he was pretty experienced in the field when he was able to slip a bit of sleep potion in his mother's drink, with thunk of her head against the table announced the success of his practice.

One day, he approached a viscet in the marketplace who were looking though herbs stand, looking very distressed. Upon asking if she was alright, he learned that her son, Cyrille is having small nightmares that come and go. Nothing big, or scary, but Cyrille always refused to sleep whenever they came. At this, Gabriel saw a chance to put himself out there and become famous for his magic, so he offered his help to a relieved mother. wip

Extra (optional);

tempting........... res
-a dreamweaver
-possibly related to Cyrille?
-going back in time to erase of Cyrille's traumatizing experience
Last edited by fromage on Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:05 am

Heeerrrreeee we go...

Mabel doesn't want to go back in time... She already done that. Her greatest wish is to go forward...
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonCave » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:57 am

Dropping out
Last edited by DragonCave on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DragonCave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunniedew » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:58 am

Username;
      Trash Mammal

Gender;
      female, she/her

Gender for breeding purposes;
      female

What would they do if they could go back in time;
      text

Extra (optional);
      text probably
sunnie/snakies he/it
probably playing honkai star rail

please do not send me messages
or trades unless prompted <3
C00KIES ! is my sister uwu

Sunniedew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:50 am

Res with wants to go back in time to fix her relationship with her old partner but knows she can't so does the best she can to redeem herself.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:40 am

i have to drop, im sorry ;n;
Last edited by sillies on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| 𝒸𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇𝑒 || 𝓂𝒶𝓁𝑒 || 🍁

Postby VixenGlass » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:41 am

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

name;; cadere || gender;; male