Viscet 1488-Winner! by Unleashed Squiid

Based on Click to view
Artist Unleashed Squiid [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet 1488-Winner!

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Fri May 26, 2017 9:11 am

To win this viscet, tell me their home is. Is it somewhere in the stars? Maybe their home is the sea?

*Ends May 31
    *You may use up to 1500 words and 1 art piece.

Code: Select all
    [list][b]username;[/b]
    [b]viscet name;[/b]
    [b]gender;[/b]
    [b]gender for breeding purposes;[/b]
    [b]Where is their home?;[/b][/list]

Username; PikachuTori25
    name; Kishiko
    gender for breeding purposes; Female
    owned as of; 6/11/17

No mutations.
    Feel free to PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.
    (or if I happen to have forgotten anything?)

Code: Select all
    [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3466480][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2818633&size=medium&format=pnh&rev=1493774479[/img][/url]
    Last edited by Unleashed Squiid on Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
    Unleashed Squiid

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Viscet 1488

Postby Softballpup12 » Fri May 26, 2017 9:39 am

Res with the name riptide
    Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
    I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
    Softballpup12

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Fri May 26, 2017 10:04 am

username; oneinthecold
    viscet name; Lumis
    gender; Male
    gender for breeding purposes; Male
    Where is their home?;
    Where they live is quite complicated place to explain. For Lumis it is a very secretive place, having no strangers or friends to visit. Where he lives is in the swamp, but not just the swamp, in a cave. It is a jewel cave, sparkled out in yellow quartz crystals, big and sharp as swords. He grew up in that very same cave his whole life. As a child, his family belived the crystals contained energy, which flowed through every living thing. They lived in the cave, because they were very poor, so by living off the energy they survived. The effects of doing this our unknown, but a side effect Lumis believes he has is the energy now with in, flowing through intricate designs on his fur. Some of his friends say they've felt a strange feeling of happiness when they do come in contact or even near the lighted fur areas. That is why Lumis is protective of his home and very cautious of not letting others visit.
    CO1LD

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Fri May 26, 2017 10:47 am

Kishiko's home is a seaside cave in Japan. Which has bioluminescent fish swimming in the small pools in the cave. Kishiko is a japanese goddess and the humans built her a small shrine in the cave to protect their homes from tsunamis, and so that the fishermen catch lots of fish and come home safely. They leave Kishiko offerings like fish, and various fruits in order to keep Kishiko happy and well fed. Kishiko enjoys her time in her house, and often just watches the waves roll on the beach. She does get kinda lonely over time, and is always glad when a human comes to visit. Since she's a goddess, they can't see her. It's only when the little kids come in that they can see her, Human child always see the supernatural and gods, so she's happy when a human child comes to visit. A certain human, a boy about the age of 15 gave her the bioluminescent fish one day to put into her pools. She was very grateful but wondered why this human boy could still see her, usually humans lose their sight of the supernatural and gods around two or three. The human boy, who was named Shimizu kept visiting her every week, bringing food for the both of them to share. Kishiko was cautious of the human at first, but the two became quick friends and her cave doesn't feel as lonely anymore. Kishiko knows it won't last forever, but she enjoys the days that Shimizu comes over and shares his food with her.
    Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Tue May 30, 2017 10:11 am, edited 13 times in total.
    ─────── ───────
    Riza Hawkeye Simp
    Icon by lambcurl
    Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
    └──────────────┘
    PikachuTori25

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby funderful;; » Fri May 26, 2017 11:57 am

i love this bab s o much oml

username; funderful;;
      viscet name;
      gender;
      gender for breeding purposes;
      Where is their home?; res with an abandoned aquarium that also has a planetarium located in it!

quick lil notes in case i forget:
      - despite being abandoned, the aquarium still has animals living in it. they should have been dead, but they are still currently alive thanks to ___.
      - the planetarium was built inside the aquarium because of the person who built it. it was built inside the aquarium because of the human's two careers- marine biology and astronomy. the human spent her whole life working towards unlocking a new discovery, but failed.
      - when first encountering the aquarium, they were trapped in one of the exhibits for a long time. dorian was the one who helped them.
      - dorian is their best friend, but also their worst enemy.
    funderful;;

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Tycho || wip

Postby otis, » Fri May 26, 2017 1:19 pm

username; george washington
      viscet name; Tycho
      gender; male
      gender for breeding purposes; male
      Where is their home?; tycho is a creature of pure deception. he has left earth long ago but has yet to be found. and he never will be. he now resides in a crater, on the darker side of the moon. he lives deep down in this crater with a small alien like friend he has found. he did not travel to this side of the moon with a name, instead he was given the name Tycho by his alien friend. he has resided in the crater for god knows how long, for time doesnt seem to pass here. its a place where reality feels altered, and the world seems to be completely different
    Last edited by otis, on Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
    otis,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby ThatDragonAdara » Fri May 26, 2017 6:35 pm

username; ThatDragonAdara
      viscet name; Archipelago
      gender; Male
      gender for breeding purposes; Male
      Where is their home?;
      -Res with underground river/cave system, the ceiling of which is lined with phosphorescent insects
      Just a reminder

♢ She/Her, They/Them ♢
    ✦ ENTP ✦
    My KalonsKithclan
    Warren of Place Fell
    ThatDragonAdara

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby alphatoros » Sat May 27, 2017 12:35 am

username; alphatoros
      viscet name; Hotaru ("Firefly")
      gender; Agender
      Where is their home?;
      An abandoned mine hidden that sits by a small lake.
      Though the mine has become mostly inaccessible due to a cave in, the entrance is spacious and goes far enough back before the rocks block off the rest of the tunnel. Hotaru has made it their home, filling it with items found dumped throughout the forest. Though perhaps not the most luxurious den, they enjoy living here as throughout the night the fireflies always appear, beautiful insects that light up the dark sky. Though Hotaru doesn't know it, this is a strange occurrence as fireflies should only glow for their mating period.
      The forest, strange as it is, for some reason encourages the insects to emit constant light at night. Rumours say that the forest is actually sentient, and enjoys the company of the innocent Viscet. The fireflies are said to be an offering from the forest to Hotaru for their mutual bond - the forest houses and shelters them and Hotaru protects the trees and looks after the creatures living in the forests depths.

((Wip))
      Inspiration (for my later reference):
      - Mine
      - Fireflies

Most call me Alpha, but I also go by Toro.
    they/her ★ asexual ★ panromantic

My RP Characters | Character Hub | Insta
    alphatoros

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby AislingNyht » Sun May 28, 2017 10:34 am

username; AislingNyht
      viscet name;
      gender; Female
      Where is their home?;
    Herb woman, taught by her mother to use the natural world to heal others. Home is her community and the forest in which she gathers herbs

WIP
    AislingNyht

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Buster2918 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:47 pm

ImagexImageImagexImage

ImagexBuster2918

ImagexDōkutsu

ImagexMale

ImagexDōkutsu actually lives in a place that commonly has many visitors, the Waitomo Glowworm Caves in New Zealand. These gorgeous caves are home to not only to him but thousands of bioluminescent glowworms as well! Although most viscets are typically isolated species, Dōkutsu LOVES to interact with humans and bond with each and every one of them he comes across. He'll often be found assisting tours who are having trouble with navigating the caves. While many of the humans are frightened at first at the sight of a viscet, Dōkutsu will typically be able to build the trust between them. How about I include some personality? Some personality traits of his includes mindful, curious, social, helpful, courageous, cautious, and I guess you can consider him quite the dreamer. When isolated, Dōkutsu often sits in silence and stares at all the glowworms within the caves because it helps him focus and think about his future. He's lived in these caverns ever since he was a pup and rarely goes beyond the caves. It's just a serene environment that he feels safe and comfortable in.
    ImagexImageImagexImage
    Last edited by Buster2918 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
    x
    Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ╔═════╗
    xxxxxx𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛
    Imagexxxxx𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝xxxxImage
    xxxxxx𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊
    ╚═════╝x

x
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xxxxxx.𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐
    xx𝚌𝚢𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊