Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30437

Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this guide to the Oekaki by Misnake!

The Ring Master by UnfortunateBones

Artist UnfortunateBones [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
239 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Ring Master

Postby UnfortunateBones » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:07 pm

This is currently just a sketch, but I figured I would show what I'm working on. I tend to use different colors due to how it helps me be able to tell what is what better. It's not too good, and I honestly don't know how it's going to work out when it's finished, but eh. I tried. This is one of my snow leopards, can you guess what from?
Also, don't mind the time. Mine is always off due to how I generally don't have a bunch of time to sit down. Not only that, but I tend to do other things at the same time.
Last edited by UnfortunateBones on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Everyone is surrounded by people who say that rhyme, about sticks and stones.We have gotten called all of the names. So we grow up thinking no one would ever fall in love with us. That we'd never meet someone to make us feel like the sun was something they built for us in their tool shed. Don't tell me that hurts less than a broken bone. That an ingrown life is something surgeons can cut away. We weren't the only kids who grew up this way. To this day, kids are still being called names. Seems like every school has an arsenal of names getting updated every year. Some of us fell, but I want to tell them that all of this... Is just debris. Leftover when we finally decide to smash all of the things we thought we used to be, and if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself... Get a better mirror. Look a little closer. Stare a little longer. Because there's something inside you that made you keep trying, despite everyone who told you quit. You built a cast around your broken heart. You signed it, 'They were WRONG'. Maybe you used to bring bruises and broken teeth to show and tell, but never told because how can you hold your ground is everyone around you wants to bury you beneath it? They have to be wrong. Why else would we still be here? We grew up learning to cheer on the underdog, because we saw ourselves in them. We aren't the faded echoes of voices crying out, 'Names will never hurt me'. Of course... They did..."
To This Day - Shane Koyczan
UnfortunateBones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Ring Master (WIP)

Postby UnfortunateBones » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:01 pm

Finished now! And I hate that God-forbidden timer. IT'S SO OFF.
"Everyone is surrounded by people who say that rhyme, about sticks and stones.We have gotten called all of the names. So we grow up thinking no one would ever fall in love with us. That we'd never meet someone to make us feel like the sun was something they built for us in their tool shed. Don't tell me that hurts less than a broken bone. That an ingrown life is something surgeons can cut away. We weren't the only kids who grew up this way. To this day, kids are still being called names. Seems like every school has an arsenal of names getting updated every year. Some of us fell, but I want to tell them that all of this... Is just debris. Leftover when we finally decide to smash all of the things we thought we used to be, and if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself... Get a better mirror. Look a little closer. Stare a little longer. Because there's something inside you that made you keep trying, despite everyone who told you quit. You built a cast around your broken heart. You signed it, 'They were WRONG'. Maybe you used to bring bruises and broken teeth to show and tell, but never told because how can you hold your ground is everyone around you wants to bury you beneath it? They have to be wrong. Why else would we still be here? We grew up learning to cheer on the underdog, because we saw ourselves in them. We aren't the faded echoes of voices crying out, 'Names will never hurt me'. Of course... They did..."
UnfortunateBones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Ring Master

Postby Kaori Miyazono. » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:51 am

Oh goodness. Looks great.
He seems like a rich and wealthy boyyy
Kaori Miyazono.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UnfortunateBones » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:28 am

Thank you, and I guess he does! :)
UnfortunateBones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moyashi. » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:05 am

I would guess they're from Animal Jam... am I correct?
    Also, looks really cool!

Hi I'm Moyashi., but you can
Call me pretty much anything.
Feel free to send me a trade
or pm any time. I promise I
Won't bite. c:

I love cats! You might be able to
tell. My favourite books are warrior
cats, I'm pretty obsessed with them.
I also like Pokemon, and some other
stuff.. pm me for users elsewhere!

ラーメン そして
チチーズケーキ
hello
c:
moyashi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver0553 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:38 am

So from Animal Jam, I play it obviously xD But great job on this though! Looks extremely amazing.
Image Welcome To My Page! Image
Image I am a 15 year old girl Image
Image I am an Artist Image
Image See my DeviantArt here Image
Shiver0553

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BaffledFox » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:14 pm

Animal Jam! I play that game too. Amazing drawing though.

Sweet Dreams
BaffledFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quidditch » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:15 pm

congrats on the feature!
Quidditch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UnfortunateBones » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Thanks guys! And yes, anyone who guessed Animal Jam is correct :)
UnfortunateBones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBlueberry_PiexX » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Looks like an Animal Jam snow leopard to me, good job. And congrats on the feature! c:

Fostering Dogs - Art -
Dog Lover - Poetry -
Virgo - Trade Me - PM
Me - Animals - Piano
- Home-schooled -

PoemsProfilePets

XxBlueberry_PiexX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups