Closed:Please Delete

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Closed:Please Delete

Postby PaintSplattts » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:21 am

The Pack

You are a lycan. Either you have been bitten or you are a BloodLycan. You sulk in the shadows. Extreme pain twisted your body. you cringe as you hear a bone snap. Your eyes flick to the moon and a blood curtling cry came from your mouth. you look at your hands ..which are no longer hands but narled clawed things. you cry out in shock. Suddenly sharp pain to your side and then .. blackness...

Setting: a Huge reziviour or the Park nearby.
Image Image
Form

Name
nickname
picture (required 2 human form and wolf form)
personality
tattoos or special markings
History/Story
Rank
type(bloodlycan, bitten)

Rules

Listen to Mods
all of Tesses Rules apply
Don't be mates with your self
dont control other peoples characters

please dont be a RoyalWolf unless you really really want to be one i might have to put a limit if everyone wants to be one.

Ruin Tattoos: these are tattoos that you are given in honor or to fight , most fade and have to be replaced to have full effect on being.
BloodLycan: both your parents were Lycans therefore you are a Werewolf
Bitten : means that a werewolf bite you on the full moon therefore you will become a werewolf
RoyalWolf : your entire BloodLine (from your parents to you great great great grandparents) are lycans
RoyalWolf typically have more power than Bittens or Bloods. Some Packs only accept RoyalWolfs. and Royalwolves are usually stuck up and think they are better than everyone else ...but dont judge them from their bloodlines

Pack Members (19)
Brave Alpha
Free
Jess
Storm
Wild
Zoe
Talon
Snow
Demon
kaze
Jace
Allie
Huntress
Christi
Izzy/ Isabelle
Cal
Cole
CD
Alex
Isa

Crazycookiemonster wrote:
Zoe Lily Sammuel
Zo or Lily Bear (if you know me)
I'm crazy and fun loving, love to live life free as a bird, can be aggressive when angered
I have marks for my Bravery, Fighting skills, Art, Freedom, Swimming, and Being a leader.
May Family if full blooded Lycan, and I'm proud to carry on the gene.
Lead fighter
RoyalWolf
She also has a bit of a crush on Brave

EgyptianArcane wrote:Name - Stormageddon Nightwing
nickname - Storm
picture - Image
personality - Storm is extremely unpradictable and is not afraid to speak her mind. It takes alot to get Storm to calm down, only a certain someone can accomplish this hard task.
tattoos or special markings - hunting, sparring/fighting, wisdom and strength.
History/Story - Being a lycan is the only world that Storm knows. She's afraid to accept anything else. Afraid of change.
Rank - Beta
type - BloodClan
Name - Gaberiel Wild Lunam (Moon in latin)
nickname - Wild
picture - Image
personality - Unlike his best friend Storm and his namesake, Wild is pretty laid back and easy going. For now....
tattoos or special markings - strong, intelligent, archery, hunting and stragetist.
History/Story - Wild has never know life outside his pack. He feels safe and secure around them. He's not fond of change but is willing to coorporate.
Rank - Lead Fighter
type - RoyalClan

FallenWolfAngel wrote:Name :Jessica Lockwood
nickname :Jess
picture (required 2 human form and wolf form):Image
personality:Loves to fight, its rare to see her loving side
tattoos or special markings :Has a large X on her chest
History/Story:..
type(bloodlycan, bitten):Bitten

✬Silverfeather988✬ wrote:Name Akuma
nickname Demon
picture
personality: He's quieter, doesn't talk much, not becuse he's shy but becuse he doesn't care.
tattoos or special markings : ImageImageHistory/Story: When he was 13 he was wlking in the woods with a couple of freinds.. He can't remember much only the amber eyes of a wolf a a dark howl. He woke up his body twisted, in terrible pain. His body was coated in fur. His freinds bodys were around him. The stench of the other werewolf hung in the air. Then he ran away, unable to face others and show what he had become.
type: Bitten when he was younger

Name: Yuki
nickname : Snow
picture Image
personality: She can be sweet and nice, but she is also easy to anger and doesn't like being teased.
tattoos or special markings: None
History/Story: She grew with her parents in a mini pack, but they died, on day on a hunt.
type: Bloodlycan

Name: Kaze
nickname: Wind, but no one calls him that.
picture Image
personality: Stuck up, crule, mean. Cold hearted.
tattoos or special markings: None
History/Story: He grew up in a very tight and governed pack. Everything he did was controled, he was a prodigy, and probably the most powerful of his pack so far. He was going to become the Alpha. Then... Something happened... And there was nothing and no one left. He was a only suvivor.
type: Royalwolf

~Jaqueline~ wrote:
Name: Jace
nickname: None
picture:Image

personality: Jace hates really flirty girls. He tends to his pack and makes sure everyone is happy. He's swift and enjoys a good fight. He seems to have a hard heart, but if the right girl meets him, he'd open up to her.
tattoos or special markings: a tattoo on his back
History/Story: Dont ask!
type: Blood Lycan

Name: Allison
nickname: Allie
picture:Image

personality: Allie is calm and gentle. She is kind towards strangers. She is very cautious, and protective of her packmates. She isn't afraid to stand up for herself and isn't afraid to put anyone in their place except the Alpha. She respects her alphas and does what they tell her to do as long as its in the best for the pack.
tattoos or special markings: a tattoo on her ribs Image
History/Story: Dont ask...
type: Bloodlycan

sapheara98 wrote:Name Sapheara
nickname Huntress
picture (required 2 human form and wolf form)ImageImage
personality kind and fierce, a nice girl with a dark side.
tattoos or special markings she has purple eyes and a scar going across her left eye.
History/Story on her first transformation she accidently killed her mother and father, she has a younger sister in the foster system, she wants a normal life but would settle for someone like her that loves her.
Rank unsure
type(bloodlycan, bitten) Royalwolf

~Ziggy~ wrote:Name: Christina
Nickname Christi
Pictures: Image

Personality: She is a very shy and caring girl and doesn't like how people say Royal's are snotty.
Tattoos Or Special Markings: None
History/Story: -
Type: RoyalWolf but usually says she was bitten.

(Might not be active :cry: )

RainbowWorld wrote:Name: Isabelle Martin
nickname: Izzy
picture (required 2 human form and wolf form):Image Image
personality: she can be shy but it mostly depends on how your attitude is towards her
tattoos or special markingsin: Image
History/Story: When she was younger she was walking with her parents. They were kiled by a werewolf but she was just bitten.
type(bloodlycan, bitten) bitten

Name - Callum
nickname - Cal
picture - Image
personality - Callum is one of those strong and scilent. He's loyal, agile, fast and can be stubborn. But most people call it strong-willed.
tattoos or special markings - Lycan = look on the pic
Human = Image ((back of right shoulder))
Image ((top left arm))
History/Story - Callum's family has been apart of the pack ever since he can remember. Every childhood memory he has its about the pack.
Rank - Warrior
type - RoyalClan[/quote]

Dawnpelt wrote:
Dawnpelt wrote:Name Caleefae Darkshadow and Alex Darkshadow
nickname CD because she loves music, he has none
Human girl
http://www.picgifs.com/wallpapers/celeb ... tjes-2.jpg
personality
Human girl wolf
http://www.fanpop.com/images/polls/30311_2_full.jpg
Human boy
http://www.alexanderpettyfer.com/images/alex_p1.gif
Wolf boy
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HS-OqmYblqs/T ... ewolf2.jpg
Girl tattoos but on the back of her neck
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwh9m ... o1_250.jpg
http://media.photobucket.com/image/were ... tattoo.jpg
Boy's
http://shadows.melted-butterfly.net/bio ... abriel.jpg
History/Story too long
Rank Maybe alpha's mate
type(bloodlycan, bitten) Bloodlycan

sapheara98 wrote:Name Isalee Addy
nickname Isa
personality funny and loves pranks
History/Story She was bitten at eight years old and has lived in the forest ever since.
Rank Hunter
type(bloodlycan, bitten) Bitten

Pandablaze wrote:Name Ashly
nickname Ash
picture Image
personality meet me
tattoos or special markings Image
History/Story my parents were killed and i was bitten
Rank Bloodlycan
type(bloodlycan, bitten)
Last edited by PaintSplattts on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:00 am, edited 41 times in total.
PaintSplattts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Pack (werewolf pack: Accepting)

Postby PaintSplattts » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:33 am

Name: Bravery BloodCult

nickname Brave
picture (required 2 human form and wolf form) Image Image
personality: calm. Lonley for now
tattoos or special markings: the ruin tattoes for : Bravery , balance , wisdom, strength, and speed.
History/Story: He was raised by his grandparents ..as it was tradition for them to as his parents were leaders of the pack , he was born into. His father chased him out in fear that Brave would overtake him.
Pack:loner now
RoyalWolf

Name Talon ViperTounge
nickname Talon
personality is a easy going guy. but is very serious also ..and hes a bit mysterious and a lover boy
tattoos or special markings hunting , fighting , tracking , archery , fensing , stamina , balance , power, strength
History/Story was found on the streets by Free when she was still learning to control her self as a pup.. he had been homeless untill now
Rank - Tracker (secret weapon in war)
type(bloodlycan, bitten) Bitten
Last edited by PaintSplattts on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PaintSplattts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Pack (werewolf pack: Accepting)

Postby PaintSplattts » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:45 am

Name:Freedom Vecra

nickname Free
personality independent
tattoos or special markings ruins for : freedom balance power magic speed swimming
History/Story: parents kicked her out of pack..she broke pack law, and is wondering through.
Rank loner
BloodLycan
Last edited by PaintSplattts on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
PaintSplattts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me