~Lostlorn High~ (Pokemon gijinka RP) Closed.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

~Lostlorn High~ (Pokemon gijinka RP) Closed.

Postby young blood. » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:13 am

Have you ever wondered what happens when you're born with the wings of reshiram? Or the tail of Zekrom? Perhaps this is your chance to see for yourself.

Info
The gijinkas live in the Unova region. They were banished to an area by humans because the humans don't accept them. Any that are found, are captured and taken to a secret gijinka area. This area is near Lostlorn forest. This are is called Lostlorn high. Because of this, Zoroark is their protector. There are humans who live in this area, though, humans that have found the area. Often trainers or people who support the gijinkas, but only a couple. The gijinkas live like any normal human, they go to school, explore and they have friends. Their school is called Lostlorn High, although any grade can come to this school. The gijinkas have the option of a dorm room in the school, or a house outside. The gijinkas are only aloud to have one true pokemon, otherwise they must fight, since they are part pokemon. The students are not aloud to fight in the school.

RP Rules
-All of Tess' Rules apply.
-I would prefer no cussing, if possible.
-No Mary-Sues/Gary-Sues.
-No god-modding.
-When OOC please speak in brackets.
-Photos must be appropriate.
-Please keep it PG-13.
-No detailed "Love making"/Making out/Birthing please.
-No force love.
-Please do not be rude when OOC.
-You must be accepted by me before you can RP.
-You may have gay or lesbian characters but please do not make fun of them. It is extremely rude and I will report you.
-No crushes between your own charries.
-You can have legendaries, starters, eeveelutions or shinies, but you must ask me first. You must also ask for a partner pokemon of those types.
-Your partner pokemon cannot be the same pokemon as you.
-You can not have the same pokemon gijinka as someone else, but your partner can be the same as someone else's.
-Your gijinka can be the same pokemon as someone's partner or as a temporary charrie.
-Your charrie's level must be below 60, their partner's must be below 40.
-You can also sign up humans if you want.
-You can make temporary charries (Ex. Someone who works at a counter in a store, people in school, Team plasma, wild Pokemon etc.)
-Please don not use Arceus. It is known as the pokemon that created the world, the ultimate pokemon. It would be unfair since it could basically control other pokemon/gijinkas.
-Please put: "The wings of Reshiram" somewhere in your form if you read the rules

School/Town rules
-No battling in the school, unless in the battle arena.
-Do not attack other students, unless in the battle arena.
-No students of the opposite gender in the same dorm.
-Do not leave Lostlorn town without special permission.
-Gijinkas can only have one pokemon.

Reserved pokemon:
Dialga - Gijinka (koko1000)
Shiny Charizard - Gijinka (koko1000)

Form

Code: Select all
[IMG Here *Required]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Full name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Grade:[/b]
[b]Dorm or House:[/b]
[b]Roommates:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Pokemon spliced with:[/b]
[b]Your Charrie's level:[/b]
[b]Your Charrie's Ability:[/b]
[b]Your Charrie's Move Set:[/b]
[b]Partner pokemon:[/b]
[b]Pokemon Move set:[/b]
[b]Pokemon level:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Characters
Female
Male
Name - Photo - Pokemon form: (Pokemon they are spliced with) - Grade - Partner pokemon

Grade 9:
Chyena: Photo - Pokemon form: Ninetails - Grade 9 - Partner: Mightyena (๏ѕυηηιє.αηιмαℓ.нαтs๏)
Flynn: Photo - Pokemon form: Flygon - Grade 9 - Partner: Golurk (Kabechet)

Grade 10:
Alice: Photo - Pokemon form: Zoroark - Grade 10 - Partner: Lucario (koko1000)
Jane: Photo - Pokemon form: Kyogre - Grade 10 - Partner: Arbok-"Kobra" (koko1000)
Jake: Photo - Pokemon form: Groudon - Grade 10 - Partner: Pidegot (koko1000)
Celeste: Photo - Pokemon form: Glaceon - Grade 10 - Partner: Raichu (๏ѕυηηιє.αηιмαℓ.нαтs๏)
Darien: Photo - Pokemon form: Latios - Grade 10 - Partner: Zoroark-"Aurora" (KiraraCM)
Marien: Photo - Pokemon form: Latias - Grade 10 - Partner: Virizion-"Tempo" (KiraraCM)
Azura: Photo - Pokemon form: Suicune - Grade 10 - Partner: Lugia-"Aero" (KiraraCM)
Aidan: Photo - Pokemon form: Typhlosion - Grade 10 - Partner: Houndoom-"Ace" (tigress303)

Grade 11:
Melissa: Photo - Pokemon form: Reshiram - Grade 11 - Partner: Rayquaza (koko1000)
Kyra: Photo - Pokemon form: Lugia - Grade 11 - Partner: Arcanine (koko1000)
Luke: Photo - Pokemon form: Absol - Grade 11 - Partner: Shiny Umbreon (koko1000)
Jake: Photo - Pokemon form: Shaymin (Flying form) - Grade 11 - Partner: Kabutops-"Spike" (KiraraCM)
Vyncet: Photo - Pokemon form: Luxray - Grade 11 - Partner: Growlithe (ĢlassŢaiga)
Jake: Photo - Pokemon form: Shaymin (Flying form) - Grade 11 - Partner: Kabutops-"Spike" (KiraraCM)
Vyncet: Photo - Pokemon form: Luxray - Grade 11 - Partner: Growlithe (ĢlassŢaiga)

Grade 12:
Ace: Photo - Pokemon form: Darkrai - Grade 12 - Partner: None (koko1000)

Temporary Characters
Free for everyone to use. More can be added if needed.

Zoroark: Photo - Pokemon form: She isn't a gijinka - Lostlorn guardian - Partner: She's a pokemon
Denise: Photo - Pokemon form: Frosslass - School Prinicipal - Partner: Glaceon
Mark: Photo - Pokemon form: Linoone - Assistant Principal - Partner: Fearow
Rocky: Photo - Pokemon form: Blaziken - Grade 9 teacher - Partner: Toxicroak
Jack: Photo - Pokemon form: Dewott - Grade 10 teacher - Partner: Raichu
Penny: Photo - Pokemon form: Scolipede - Grade 11 teacher - Partner: Rapidash
Carl: Photo - Pokemon form: Nidoking - Grade 12 teacher - Partner: Nidoqueen
Sheila: Photo - Pokemon form: Gabite - University teacher - Partner: Bulbasaur
Ray: Photo - Pokemon form: Rayquaza - Lostlorn town creator & Owner - Partner: Tyranitar
Kyle: Photo - Pokemon form: None - Human student - Partner: Braviary, Seviper, Crobat, Hippowdon, Steelix, Shiny Tentacruel

Class lists

Grade 9 class list:

Period 1: WIP

Crushes/BF & GF/Married
Crush: > BF & GF: + Married: =

My Charries

Username: koko1000
Full name: Alice Red
Grade: 10
Dorm or House: Dorm
Roommates: None yet
Crush: None
Personality: She is sweet, however can be sarcastic. She is competitive and does not like to be beaten, but not snobby. She can be sneaky, and loves to climb. She is skilled and acrobatic, and would take any chance to battle. She is smart and gets good grades, but wishes the humans would accept her.
Physical Description: She has a Zoroark's hair, ears and acrobatic skills. She has blue eyes and a red outline around her eyes. She has the ability to create the illusion that she is a real zoroark, but can't figure out how to control it, therefore she often looks like a zoroark in class. She was told she could crreate the illusion of being other pokemon, but can't figure out how.
History: She was born to two humans, however somehow ended up part zoroark. No one says they know how, but she was. Her parents did not accept her, and never told her about Lostlorn high, or the area for gijinkas. She was driven out of every town she went to. She ended up lost in the lostlorn forest. A shadow appeared behind her, and she found the guardian of lostlorn high, also the species that she half was, standing behind her. Zoroark. The zoroark led her to Lostlorn high, and that's how she ended up where she is.
Pokemon spliced with: Zoroark
your Charrie's level: 53
Your Charrie's Ability: Illusion
Your Charrie's Move Set: Flamethrower, Night Daze, Foul Play, Extrasensory
Partner pokemon: Lucario
Pokemon Move set: Aura Sphere, Earthquake, Dragon Pulse, Stone Edge
Pokemon level: 38
Other: The wings of Reshiram

(Only the groudon in this image. Not the Kyogre gijinka.)
Full name: Jane Mathieux | Jake Mathieux
Grade: 10 | 10
Dorm or House: House | Dorm
Roommates: None | None
Crush: None | None
Personality: She is calm, and graceful. She is smart and always tries for good grades in school. She is not a trouble maker at all, and is very shy. They often fight. | He is a troublemaker, and the total opposite of his sister. He does ok at school, and is impatient. He's not shy at all, but they do have something in common, they seem to fight a lot.
Physical Description: She has the tail of Kyogre, along with red around her eyes. She often wears a dress, with kyogre's markings on it. She has yellow eyes like kyogre, and long blue hair. She also has two dorsal fins on her back. | He has the armor of groudon, with yellow eyes like groudon and blonde spiky hair.
History: Both born to two gijinkas, who left the Unova region soon after the two were born. They were forced to live on their own after that, but were raised by their aunt a little bit, before she realized that they were gijinkas like their parents and left them at lostlorn high.
Pokemon spliced with: Kyogre | Groudon
Your Charrie's level: 36 | 52
Your Charrie's Ability: Drizzle | Drought
Your Charrie's Move Set: Sheer Cold, Muddy Water, Ice Beam, Water Spout | Fire Blast, Fissure, Earthquake, Solarbeam
Partner pokemon: Arbok | Pidgeot
Pokemon Move set: Gunk Shot, Earth Quake, Sludge Bomb, Iron Tail | Hurricane, Brave Bird, Uproar, Fly
Pokemon level: 26 | 39

Full name: Ace
Grade: 12
Roommates: None
Personality: He is mysterious and secretive, including about his past, though he doesn't remember it much. He is often sarcastic and careless with school. He wishes he could live with humans, and hates them, because they banished the gijinkas from their area of the Unova region. He can be mean, though never truly means it.
Physical Description: He wears a long cloak with the markings of darkrai, and has long white hair like that of darkrai. He also has blue eyes like Darkrai's.
History: He doesn't remember most of it, but he was dropped off at Lostlorn high when he was young. He doesn't even remember his last name.
Pokemon spliced with: Darkrai
Your Charrie's level: 58
Your Charrie's Ability: Bad Dreams
Your Charrie's Move Set: Dark Void, Nightmare, Dream Eater, Dark Pulse
Partner pokemon: None
Pokemon Move set: N/A
Pokemon level: N/A

Full name: Melissa Landon
Grade: 11
Personality: She wishes she could be part of the human world, though she knows she can't. She has tried several times, but often ends up flying back to lostlorn. She finds it frustrating, but knows she has to deal with it. Despite that, she gets pretty good grades, however isn't all that interested in what they learn, and in pokemon in general. She just wishes she could be normal, and daydreams a lot. Because she never really paid attention to "pokemon", she never understood that it was a big deal that her partner is Rayquaza.
Physical Description: Her hands are actually reshiram's wings, and she has reshiram's tail too. She has blue eyes and hair like reshiram's.
History: She refuses to tell anyone, although, she had found a white perfectly round rock, when she was younger. You would think it was just a normal rock. Wrong. At that time, she was a normal human. She kept the rock safe, until she found the rock had started glowing. She quickly began running, rock in her hands, to see what was happening. She showed her teacher, who began smiling as she showed it to him. Then she saw a team plasma sign, a large flash and she blacked out. When she woke up, she thought it was all a dream. But she had been left near the team plasma building, with white wings. A thought sparked in her. Had that stone been reshiram? She was able to fly until she had nothing left in her. She landed in a forest, where nobody could see her, and began walking through the trees. All of a sudden, she found herself in front of a whole bunch of gijinkas. Lostlorn high.
Pokemon spliced with: Reshiram
Your Charrie's level: 45
Your Charrie's Ability: Turboblaze
Your Charrie's Move Set: Blue Flare, Outrage, Fire Blast, Fusion Flare
Partner pokemon: Rayquaza
Pokemon Move set: Outrage, Overheat, Thunder, Blizzard
Pokemon level: 37
Other:The wings of Reshiram

(Lugia's wings actually are her hands, though, she has no human hands.)
Full name: Kyra Dane
Personality: She's pretty laid-back and happy, but because her hands are truly lugia's wings, she finds it hard to write and type, which frustrates her. She does love being a gijinka, despite that. She is calm and gentle, but battle her, and she will give it all she's got.
Physical Description: She has the wings of lugia as her hands, along with blue over her eyes like lugia's.
History: She was born in the town around lostlorn high. She left at the age of 8, heading out toward the humans. As she entered the first town, she felt herself fall. Next thing she new, she was in a lab. "What are you?" She heard someone say. Then she passed out. When she woke up, she found everything was the same, except her hands were now permanently Lugia's hands. What had they done? She rushed back to Lostlorn, and vowed to train, get stronger and practice with her new hands.
Pokemon spliced with: Lugia
Your Charrie's level: 47
Your Charrie's Ability: Pressure
Your Charrie's Move Set: Hydro Pump, Thunder, Sky Attack, Earthquake
Partner pokemon: Arcanine
Pokemon Move set: Overheat, Giga Impact, Iron Tail, Solarbeam
Pokemon level: 34

Full name: Luke Rayer
Personality: He is very unenthusiastic and doesn't speak much. Because he is the disaster pokemon, he finds lots of people feel uncomfortable around him. Although he can see when disasters are coming, he knows it sometimes scares people, and prefers not to voice the disasters.
Physical Description: He has white hair and absol's blade coming out from the side of his head. He also has absol's tail.
History: He doesn't tell anyone, but he lived near mountains, and would warn humans when a disaster came, but they considered him a disaster, so he left. Team plasma found him, training him for bad. He began attacking with team plasma, actually helping them with their plans, until team plasma was destroyed. He tried to live normally, but trainers in that town attacked him. He battled until he couldn't battle anymore, before leaving. He continued heading forward, being driven out of any town he went to, until he found himself in lostlorn forest, a wild female zoroark standing in front of him. She lead him to lostlorn high.
Pokemon spliced with: Absol
Your Charrie's level: 56
Your Charrie's Move Set: Night Slash, Fire Blast, Thunder, Me First
Partner pokemon: Shiny Umbreon
Pokemon Move set: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Dig, Last Resort
Pokemon level: 31

Full name: Nolan Carters
Dorm or House: Dorm. Anyone want a roommate? c:
Personality: He is brave and a strong opponent, but he is calm and nice. He love to sketch and is very artistic, and has abilities he prefer not speak of. He feels like he messed up his life, but despite that he always thinks positively of the future.
Physical Description: He resembles Dialga in nearly every way. He has black spiky hair and striking red eyes and Dialga's diamond on his chest, along with the wing of Dialga and horns(?) on his head.
History: He prefers not to speak of it, though with the ability to control time, he has had many issues with it in the past. Although he can control time, only his time, he can't control most other people's time.
Pokemon spliced with: Dialga
Your Charrie's level: 59
Your Charrie's Move Set: Roar of Time, Draco Meteor, Thunder, Overheat
Partner pokemon: Giratina (Origin)
Pokemon Move set: Shadow Force, Earthquake, Thunder, Draco Meteor.
Pokemon level: 37

None of the photos on this thread belong to me. Pokemon is copyright Nintendo.
Last edited by young blood. on Fri May 18, 2012 9:41 am, edited 18 times in total.

╔═════════════╗

i'm sorry.
i no longer have much
time to be on this site
anymore. i'm not quitting
but i can't come on as
often as i used to.

╚═════════════╝
young blood.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Lostlorn High~ (Pokemon gijinka RP) Accepting!

Postby young blood. » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Reserved

╔═════════════╗

i'm sorry.
i no longer have much
time to be on this site
but i can't come on as
often as i used to.

╚═════════════╝
young blood.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby young blood. » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:09 pm

Open! Accepting!

╔═════════════╗

i'm sorry.
i no longer have much
time to be on this site
but i can't come on as
often as i used to.

╚═════════════╝
young blood.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ιηfιηιту. » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Joining ouo!~
"ᾧἔ ᾄʀἔ ᾄłł ᾄ łἷҭҭłἔ ᾧἔἷʀḋ ᾄᾗḋ łἷғἔ ἷṩ ᾄ łἷҭҭłἔ ᾧἔἷʀḋ, ᾄᾗḋ ᾧђἔᾗ ᾧἔ ғἷᾗḋ ṩὄмἔὄᾗἔ ᾧђὄṩἔ ᾧἔἷʀḋᾗἔṩṩ ἷṩ ƈὄмῥᾄҭἷвłἔ ᾧἷҭђ ὄὗʀṩ, ᾧἔ ʝὄἷᾗ ὗῥ ᾧἷҭђ ҭђἔм ᾄᾗḋ ғᾄłł ἷᾗ мὗҭὗᾄł ᾧἔἷʀḋᾗἔṩṩ ᾄᾗḋ ƈᾄłł ἷҭ łὄvἔ."-ḋʀ.ṩἔὗṩṩ
- ιηfιηιту.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby young blood. » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:23 pm

(Awesome! (: )

╔═════════════╗

i'm sorry.
i no longer have much
time to be on this site
but i can't come on as
often as i used to.

╚═════════════╝
young blood.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ιηfιηιту. » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Can I use Glaceon ouo?
"ᾧἔ ᾄʀἔ ᾄłł ᾄ łἷҭҭłἔ ᾧἔἷʀḋ ᾄᾗḋ łἷғἔ ἷṩ ᾄ łἷҭҭłἔ ᾧἔἷʀḋ, ᾄᾗḋ ᾧђἔᾗ ᾧἔ ғἷᾗḋ ṩὄмἔὄᾗἔ ᾧђὄṩἔ ᾧἔἷʀḋᾗἔṩṩ ἷṩ ƈὄмῥᾄҭἷвłἔ ᾧἷҭђ ὄὗʀṩ, ᾧἔ ʝὄἷᾗ ὗῥ ᾧἷҭђ ҭђἔм ᾄᾗḋ ғᾄłł ἷᾗ мὗҭὗᾄł ᾧἔἷʀḋᾗἔṩṩ ᾄᾗḋ ƈᾄłł ἷҭ łὄvἔ."-ḋʀ.ṩἔὗṩṩ
- ιηfιηιту.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby young blood. » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:42 pm

(Yep!)

╔═════════════╗

i'm sorry.
i no longer have much
time to be on this site
but i can't come on as
often as i used to.

╚═════════════╝
young blood.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ιηfιηιту. » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Username:
๏ѕυηηιє.αηιмαℓ.нαтs๏
Full name:
Celeste Paris
Grade:
Dorm or House:
Dorm
Roommates:
Anyone, if they wanted ouo~
Crush:
Not really</3~...
Personality:
Celeste is a quiet girl, lost in darkness. She cares more about others than herself, but nobody realizes it. She can be a little mean, but shes never had anyone to love. Shes never really smiles, and usually masks her emotions. But she's very brave and wont back down from a fight. She likes to tell people off, and can be ignorant at times.
Physical Description:
Celeste looks much like her pokemon form, which she often turns into when she feels hated and unwanted. Her eyes are like those mood color bracelets. Red-Anger DarkBlue-Depressed Purple-Love[Rare] Turquoise-Happy[Rare] Blue-Sad Pink-Confused Yellow-Curious Aqua-Her normal eye color. She has the same tail as her pokemon form, and she looks like a Neko. Her face is pure and pale, like an innocent little baby.
History:
Celeste, her whole life, has secretly worked as an assasin for the government. Ever wondered why she has blades in her backpack? Shes skilled with them. She can slice anything faster than the blink on an eye. Dont underestimate her. The government trained her to use her powers, and that is why she is unusually high leveled. The darkness of all this has captivated her.
Pokemon spliced with:
Glaceon
Your Charrie's level:
Your Charrie's Ability:
Teleportation~Learned from government. Its not in he rmove set. It has been programed into her. Thats why she has a silver chip on her ear. Anytime she pressed it, she teleported to the first place that comes to mind.
Your Charrie's Move Set:
Ice Shard, Hyperbeam, Signal Beam, Facade
Partner pokemon:
Raichu
Pokemon Move set:
Discharge, Thunder, Shockwave, Thunder Shock
Pokemon level:
Other:
The wings of Reshiram

Username:
๏ѕυηηιє.αηιмαℓ.нαтs๏
Full name:
Chyena Roberts
Grade:
Dorm or House:
Dorm
Roommates:
Nobody at the moment, but It does get lonely ;n;
Crush:
Someday
Personality:
Chyena has a bright personality. Shes full of joy and laughter and love. She's always trying to make you smile. She loves to have fun, and sometimes, shes a real flirt. Shes always the life of the party. Chyena is always pulling a joke, and when your around her, you cant help but to smile
Physical Description:
Chyena has long, blonde hair with vibrant bloody red eyes. She has nine tails, and they're fluffy and foxish. She usually wears a forest green beanie on her head when ses out in public to cover her ears. People dont usually notice that shes part pokemon, since her hair is so long, it covers her tail. She has spiked bangs that scorch her forehead like a light colored flame.
History:
Chyena used to be a regular human. One day, her science lab teacher, an insane man, locked her in the class. She tried to get out, but her stabbed her and she fainted. When she woke up, she realized she was chained to a table. When she looked to her side, there was a magestic animal with nine tails and vibrant red eyes. Her teaher pulled a switch. Before she knew it, she was screaming in agony. She once again fainted and woke up with nine tails, red eyes, and large ears. The pokemon that was tested with died, and Chyena mourned. It was her fault. She killed the teacher using a power, an uncontrollable power, that was inside of her.
Pokemon spliced with:
Ninetails
Your Charrie's level:
Your Charrie's Ability:
Flame
Your Charrie's Move Set:
Flamethrower, Fireblast, Will-o-Wisp, Heatwave
Partner pokemon:
Mightyena
Pokemon Move set:
Crunch, Shadowball, Thief, Poison Fang
Pokemon level:
Other:
The wings of Reshiram
Last edited by - ιηfιηιту. on Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- ιηfιηιту.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby young blood. » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:41 pm

(Please lower the levels. There are levels your charrie and their partner must be below in the rules. Thy can level up from there, but please do levels at or below the set levels for now.)

╔═════════════╗

i'm sorry.
i no longer have much
time to be on this site
but i can't come on as
often as i used to.

╚═════════════╝
young blood.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraraCM » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Username:
KiraraCM
Full name:
Darian Saren McGuiver/Marian Saren McGuiver
Grade:
10/10
Dorm or House:
House/House
Roommates:
Marian/Darian
(One more can join in their house! ^^ Or two, since Darian and Marian will probably share a bunk bed in one room)
Crush:
No one yet/No one yet
Personality:
Darian is very outgoing and not really shy. He loves to interact with humans and gijinkas alike, acting oblivious to how humans see them as though he knows all too well how humans dislike them and threw them out. He is protective of his sister since he was 'firstborn' (as in, the first one to come out). He feels like he has to take care of his sister if only because she's slightly younger by a few minutes./Marian hates her 'older' twin brother's treatment of her. She feels like she has to prove herself to him all the time and even then nothing works. She often gets into trouble because of it and can be a bit harsh or rash to someone she first meets. When someone gets to know her, they can find a caring, protective, and loyal friend underneath her exterior personality.
Physical Description:
History:
The twins had a Gijinka parent who was a Latias while the other was a human. How they ended up with twins of a Latios and Latias splice is unknown seeing as their father was human but they did. They grew up in the town of Lostlorn Woods, not caring what the humans thought of them. Each knows how the other feels and each can 'sight share' with the other, a product of them being twins. Each feels the other's pain and emotions as well as almost read each other's movements and thoughts. It's a product of them being Latios/Latias as well as being twins.
Pokemon spliced with:
Latios/Latias
Your Charrie's level:
55/55
Your Charrie's Ability:
Levitate/Levitate
Your Charrie's Move Set:
~Dragon Dance/Refresh
~Luster Purge/Mist Ball
~Protect/Recover
~Zen Headbutt/Zen Headbutt
Partner pokemon:
Zoroark (Aurora)/Virizion (Tempo)
Pokemon Move set:
~Agility/Helping Hand
~Night Slash/Focus Blast
~Aerial Ace/Double Team
~Double Team/Giga Drain
Pokemon level:
39/39
Other:
They are twins if you can't tell. x3

Username:
KiraraCM
Full name:
Azura Tomb Webber
Grade:
Dorm or House:
One bedroom House
(If that's okay. If not, change to Dorm.)
Roommates:
None yet
Crush:
No one
Personality:
Azura is very quiet and reserved. She doesn't like to interact with others, even other Gijinkas. She's afraid of being teased for her pale blue skin and really long purple hair, because she doesn't consider herself a 'normal' gijinka. She tends to hide herself in the background, making sure she's not noticed. She's not shy, in fact, if one were to show her kindness, you'd find out she's a soft-spoken, fun-loving, kind girl. She just needs help opening up to those around her.
Physical Description:
History:
Azura had two Gijinka Parents. An Arcanine father and a Suicune mother. She was born as a Suicune gijinka because her mother was one. She was born outside of Lostlorn woods in the human world. She grew up to dislike humans and soon she and her parents moved to Lostlorn Woods so she could go to a school where no one would judge her. She's become quiet and reserved because of her constant teasings in the human world.
Pokemon spliced with:
Suicune
Your Charrie's level:
Your Charrie's Ability:
Pressure
Your Charrie's Move Set:
~Gust
~Aurora Beam
~Mirror Coat
~Ice Fang
Partner pokemon:
Lugia (Aero)
Pokemon Move set:
~Weather Ball
~Dragon Rush
~Rain Dance
~Hydro Pump
Pokemon level:
Other:
Not that I know of

Username:
KiraraCM
Full name:
Jake Shelling Custav
Grade:
Dorm or House:
Dorm
Roommates:
No one yet
Crush:
No one yet
Personality:
Jake loves what he is. He enjoys it very much. He's a fun-loving, happy-go-lucky guy that loves to interact with anyone and everyone. He's brave and not afraid of much and even if he was afraid, he wouldn't show it. He's the courageous type and loves to stick up to bullies. He's like the hero that swoops in to save the day from the evil monster kind of guy. That's how brave he is. Except he's a hero at all times instead of having a disguise like most super heroes.
Physical Description:
History:
Both of Jake's parents were Shaymin gijinkas. His father was the flying form of Shaymin while his mother was the land form. He's actually quite happy to have grown up in the Lostlorn Woods town. He doesn't dislike humans but nor does he like them. He doesn't like how they treated most gijinkas. If you're a human that dislikes gijinkas, prepare for a smackdown from Jake.
Pokemon spliced with:
Flying Form Shaymin
Your Charrie's level:
Your Charrie's Ability:
Serene Grace
Your Charrie's Move Set:
~Sweet Scent
~Quick Attack
~Magical Leaf
~Leech Seed
Partner pokemon:
Kabutops (Spike)
Pokemon Move set:
~Ice Beam
~Aqua Jet
~Aerial Ace
~Dig
Pokemon level:
Other:
Kabuto evolves at level 40 so I had no choice but to make Spike level 40.
Last edited by KiraraCM on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm sorry to all my fellow roleplayers that I have not been on. Real life s**t has happened and it's bringing me down... I'll do my best to keep up with my roleplays.
ImageImageImage
Please help my squibies and eggs/hatchies grow! :D
ImageImageImageImage
^ Thank you, Elen89
KiraraCM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me