Mods Please Delete (Thanks)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: That Little House At The End Of That Street (Semi-Lit)[O

Postby Sadies » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:46 am

Wolf_Therian_Sadies wrote:Shane looked at Joe then at the plastic tray bottom and nodded his head. He joined two metal parts together. "I'm sorry that I'm being rude, it's just Lexy really mmade me angrey when she walked in and started accusing me of things" he explained slightly as he pickedanother piece of metal up and clipped it onto another piece.

Kayleigh smiled slightly and nodded. "Cool" she replied. She akwardly walked along the path. "We should proberly head home now" she commented as she noticed a rabbit in the distance. She hoped Belle wouldn't see the rabbit but it was too late. Belle ran to the end of the lead and barked excitedly while jumping up and down.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devw » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:01 am

Wolf_Therian_Sadies wrote:((please read the rules))

((ops, sorry))

(sorry let me fix that.)
Hey! I'm devw, and I'm willing to trade just about anything in my trade group for a 2012-2013 pet that I do not own. That would be very well appreciated!
devw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jensenda » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:07 am

Melody smiled as the little bird sung to her.

Mitch headed out to find someone to talk to, but not Melody
jensenda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:45 am

devw wrote:
Human/Vampire/Werewol/Ghost
(Put Full Name Here) Emma Emerald
(Put picture here please. No anime)http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&biw=1024&bih=563&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=S23BQbdMgVi9OM:&imgrefurl=http://fabdazzle.com/top-10-hottest-celebrity-girls-next-doorever/&docid=HM2-plZypr5TpM&imgurl=http://fabdazzle.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/lauraprepon2.jpg&w=325&h=270&ei=9qrITqXfK4fXiQKQyMTKDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=436&vpy=100&dur=3147&hovh=205&hovw=246&tx=186&ty=157&sig=104044436353281832903&page=14&tbnh=144&tbnw=158&start=142&ndsp=11&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:142
Nickname: Em
Species: Vampire
Scars, birthmarks, peircings ect: Has a rose on the back of her neck.
Crush:
Bf/Gf: (Don't start with one)
Personality: Sweet, hates being a vampire, shy in a way.
History: (Optional)
Other: (Optional)
Pet
Do you have a pet?:Yes
Name: Moby Dick
Species: Australien Sheperd
Looks: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=1024&bih=563&tbm=isch&tbnid=snuc6Z2duKkKpM:&imgrefurl=http://www.greatdogsite.com/breeds/details/Miniature_Australian_Shepherd/&docid=ExDNBxhPOtn9gM&imgurl=http://www.greatdogsite.com/admin/uploaded_files/1198058899miniature_australian_shepherd.jpg&w=500&h=465&ei=QazITuSzI8SRiQKrqpjWDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=752&vpy=111&dur=745&hovh=216&hovw=233&tx=116&ty=138&sig=104044436353281832903&page=6&tbnh=152&tbnw=163&start=48&ndsp=10&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:48

(Put Full Name Here) Mike Mclane
(Put picture here please. No anime)http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=1024&bih=563&tbm=isch&tbnid=ovajVVveaKMz3M:&imgrefurl=http://www.fanfiction.net/u/953743/brightsidetolife&docid=UlYGsJ_9RGOOeM&imgurl=http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/K/KA/KAY/KAYLIEB2/1250098612_8379_full.jpeg&w=400&h=300&ei=y13JTqGPK6feiALTncmFDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=344&vpy=188&dur=1719&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=154&ty=84&sig=104044436353281832903&page=2&tbnh=164&tbnw=182&start=12&ndsp=11&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:12
Nickname:
Species:Werewolf
Scars, birthmarks, peircings ect: (Optional)
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Personality: Is the quiet type, but at times can be loud. He often day dreams and he's rather sweet.
History: (Optional)
Pet
Do you have a pet?: No
Name:
Species: (Nothing exotic)
Looks: (Picture please, no anime.)

((Pleaae read the rules, thankyou))

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spraypaint » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:34 am

Joe put a few pieces together, and started to put bedding in. He decided it was best not to talk, so he just set Kodi down and continued working on the cage with him. He hoped it would turn out well, because things like this were important to Cassandra.
I love Dark Grey Dog-Tag Huskies (:

Let me know if you ever have one up for trade!
Spraypaint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocketai » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:43 am

(( Hey, I'm interested in joining, but... There's a small problem. Do I really need to post a picture? I'm terrible at finding pictures, especially when they are "real" ones. Can I write a detailed description of my character? D: ))
ImageImage
Rocketai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:57 am

((Okay :) I guess it will be okay :) ))

Shane helped with the cage and it took a while before he finaly set it up. He smiled once at Joe before leaving his room.

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocketai » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:33 am

(( EDIT: wait, scratch that last character I made. She was way too depressed for me... I'll also make a female in a short while. ))

Otto Voski
Nickname: --
Species: Ghost
Scars, birthmarks, peircings ect: --
Crush: --
Bf/Gf: --
Personality: Despite being a Ghost, Otto LOVES pranks and laughter. He is always pulling out pranks with people, like entering in an object and control it to spook everyone, throw cold water, change sugar for salt and vice-versa, clog the toilet, imitate voice of people perfectly and act like them through cellphones or just by voice, write on the walls, put fake roaches on the girl's bathroom, you name it.
History: Otto was not always a prankster, he was actually a shy and quiet guy who suffered bullying a lot at school. He didn't have many friends, thus, no one would defend him, while his parents were too busy fighting against each other and planning divorce to even care for their only son.

One day, however, the pranks went a little too far for Otto. He was thrown at the pool of school, even though he didn't know how to swim. He screamed a lot that he couldn't swim, but no one believed him, thinking he was lying. They threw him and laughed while poor Otto was desperatly trying to find air and slowly died at the bottom of the pool. After the pranksters found out that Otto wasn't acting and was really dead, they hid his body in the middle of the forest and did not tell anyone else about this.

He couldn't rest. He wanted revenge. He wanted to make those people pay for what they did. Of course, as a ghost, he managed to make them taste their own poison, but with worse pranks. One of the boys had a heart problem and had to take some pills everyday. Otto changed those pills to normal pills and the boy died of heart attack some days later. Did Otto regret it? Not at all. He laughed a lot. Same with the others. Changed their food to dead rats, filled their beds with dog's poo, pressed the flush of the toilet whenever they would take a bath, took pictures of them naked and posted on a date site for ex-criminals.

After his revenge, Otto thought he was ready to rest, but he wasn't. He simply loved all the pranks he played, he laughed a lot and never felt so good in all his life. He loves being a ghost and just wants to keep on being one to continue pulling out pranks on everyone.
Other: He is much paler at nighttime and his legs disappear, being only fog. His voice and especially his laughter are echoes at nighttime.
Pet
Do you have a pet?: Yes
Name: Salmon
Species: Cat
Looks:
Other: Salmon is a cat that no one knows its gender as it doesn't permit to find out. It follows Otto around after it saw him doing a prank on a girl. Otto himself has no idea what this cat is and wants, but he merely named it "salmon" because he was itching for a salmon when he found it.
Rocketai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:15 pm

((Okay, but i can't axcept you until you have a female character))

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .oOFrøstBittenOo. » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:59 am

Jamilynn Essen Grant (Jaw-mee-lyn)
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 00-304.jpg
Nickname: Jamie :3
Species: (Human, Vampire, Werewolf, Ghost) Werewolf
Scars, birthmarks, peircings ect: (Optional) Scar on forhead. Explained in rp. :3
Crush: Idk yet.
Bf/Gf: (Don't start with one) Idk yet.
Personality: (At least two lines) Jamie is very.... shy. Her sister was taken on the way to this house, and never came back. He loves to ATV, and read. He loves si=fi the most. Jamie is also VERY fast. One advantige he has over everyone else.
History: (Optional)Sister was taken on the way to this house. He was sleeping on the plane, and when he woke up she was... gone.
Other: (Optional) Nope.
Pet
Do you have a pet?: No.
Name:

Shayla Grun Grant
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 50-521.jpg
Nickname: Nope
Species: (Human, Vampire, Werewolf, Ghost) Ghost
Scars, birthmarks, peircings ect: (Optional) Nope
Crush: Nope
Bf/Gf: (Don't start with one) No
Personality: (At least two lines) Is very protective 0f her little bro, Jamie. Hates her parents, and well, herself.
History: (Optional) Was on the plane ride here untill was pulled aside while sleeping and raped, then killed.
Other: (Optional) Is still here as a ghost because she feels very protective of Jamie, and feels that she needs to be here for him when she dosnt. Hes a big boy :3
Pet
Do you have a pet?: No
Name:

Just simply, The Doctor.<3
.oOFrøstBittenOo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery