Behind the Mask || A Masquerade, semi- lit rp! (accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Behind the Mask || A Masquerade, semi- lit rp! (acceptin

Postby Kaliyana » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:17 am

((Jay's been my charrie for... 3 years now I think? 4 if you count when I was making stories with him. :P It would be strange to change his name....))
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delete this acc » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:18 am

Last edited by delete this acc on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
delete this acc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rinslet walker; » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:03 am

Username:Spiry

Character name
Jacob Joshua Hinton
Nickname:
Jay, Josh
Sexuality:
Straight

Height
5"9
Weight
160 lbs.
Hair color:
Chocolate brown.
Eye color:
Deep blue.
Skin tone:
Olive.
Description
Jacob has a chiseled jawline and a bit of stubble on his face, with a well built but skinny body and shaggy hair. Some say he looks older than his age, some say younger. Jacob thinks he looks just fine. He is a bit different looking than most people,fashion wise. He also has a lip piercing and a tattoo of devil's wings on his back.

Personality:
Jacob is a nice guy who is very set in his ways. He likes to do what he wants to do, and no girl, no matter how much he loves them, is going to persuade him to do any different. Jacob won't change for anyone, no matter what. He's goofy and thoughtful, although he is hesitant to do things if they aren't thrilling. He's a big risk taker. In fact, once he went on a roller coaster with his seatbelt unbuckled, just for the heck of it. He hates it when people act prissy and whiny, and he has the patience of a saint.
Vice :
Gluttony

Mask:
Outfit :
Jacob's theme is a cross between a devil and an angel. His costume looks like this:
Modifications from spell :
Jacob's tattoo becomes real - one devil wing, one angel wing. He grows a tail and a halo he can never take off:

Literacy Example:
Ever's eyes widened. Friends? She hadn't had those since she was a normal 13 year old girl. Since then, she hadn't been normal at all. But she remembered the good times spent with best friends laughing together and swimming, rollerskating, or fighting for each other. This was the only thing that made her stand up and ready herself to make 'friends'.

Ever's slender fingers fumbled a bit as they found their rightful place - settled on the gleaming white ivory keys. She breathed a bit faster as she glanced up at the sea of people with eyes trained on her. She adjusted the microphone, bit her lip, and began to sing, her fingers flying across the keyboard. Sweet, honey-like notes filled the air and Ever's mind rejoiced as the song was joined by gasps from the audience as they heard her voice and the piano.
Last edited by rinslet walker; on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image Image
rinslet walker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Typical Aquarius » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:05 am

(( the nickname Jay has already been claimed, so it'll have to be Josh or Jacob (: ))
Typical Aquarius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Typical Aquarius » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:10 am

Character name: Kala Alessandra Monet
Nickname: Kae (pronounced as Kay)
Sexuality: bisexual

Height: 5 feet 4 inches
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair color: Chestnut brown
Eye color: Blueish- green
Skin tone: An almost carmel mocha color
Description: Kala is a small, pretty girl. She is rather petite, and not necessarily skinny, though she is not 'fat'. She is Indian, and though she is different from most people in the higher class world, she is proud of who she is. Her blue- green eyes are always sparkling, and she constantly has a smile on her face. She has a round face, and high cheekbones, which is often accentuated by light makeup. As most Hindu women do, she wears a bindi (the dot in the middle of the forehead). She has different ones to match her outfit, and is never without it. She also tends to wear saris, though she also is seen in "American" clothing. She has a tattoo of Devi, the Hindu goddess, on her back, as well as a nose piercing, in which she wears a small silver ring. On her right hand, she wears a pearl ring, that has both a white and a black pearl in it.

Personality: Kala is, just in general, a very sweet girl. Hindus believe in the concept of karma, so she does her best to treat everyone in a kind way, and always make the right decisions. She is very calm, and has a soothing personality. She loves to have fun though, and can let go and be crazy when the situation calls for it. Once you get her upset, though, she is just a bundle of ugly. Kala has a bit of a temper; it's hard to get her to that point, but once she is angry, you need to stay out of her way. Otherwise, she is very loyal and enjoys taking care of people. She can be a bit scatter brained, and often looses things.

Typical Aquarius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rinslet walker; » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:13 am

(Oh,and about the nickname,only his mom calls him that,most others call him Jacob)
Image Image Image
rinslet walker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delete this acc » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:15 am

[When shall we begin?]
delete this acc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Typical Aquarius » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:18 am

{ I still need a guy for Sloth >.< I am thinking I might make him real quick, then if someone comes along and wants that spot, they can have it. I was also hoping for a few more supporting characters, but such is life. }
Typical Aquarius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me