Behind the Mask || A Masquerade, semi- lit rp! (accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Behind the Mask || A Masquerade, semi- lit rp! (acceptin

Postby Kaliyana » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:38 am

Username: Kalika Kai

((Just ignore the neck tattoo; he has a scar there instead. ;P))

Character name Lucas Demetri Bennett
Nickname: Luke
Sexuality: Bisexual

Height: 6 foot 3 inches
Weight: 206
Hair color: White
Eye color: Pale Purpleish blue (a natural color)
Skin tone: Very pale; almost ghostly. He doesn't tan well.
Description: Lucas is well built; muscular and well aware of it. He has 6 pack abs and not-overly-thick biceps. He has always been a huge fan of piercings; he has several of them with thousands of different jewelry he can put in them every day. He has snake bites; the colors of the rings vary from silver to gold to any other color known. He has a ring in his nose that is usually left silver; though he has many different colors to use if the mood suits him. Both of his ears are pierced; just studs the lobes though he has two rings in the top of the right ear. His tongue is pierced, as well as one of his nipples and his hips. He has a large panther tattoo that curves around his left side; the tail curling on his left shoulder with the head just in front of his belly button. One of the paws stretches over his stomach and rests on his right hip.

He has several scars on his body as well; most are too small to actually be seen unless you're really close. But he has a scar on his neck that starts at the base of his hairline and curls to his collar bone. He's surprisingly proud of that scar; thinking that it proves that he can receive an injury that should have killed him but it didn't, though the actual cut missed the large artery in his neck. He has another large scar that starts from a few inches below his arm pit on the right side and stops at the bottom of his ribs. Another long scar stretches from hip to hip; just below the waist band of a normal pair of pants.

Personality: Luke loves to flirt with everyone; he'll flirt with anything that walks on two legs and can talk. While he is interested in both men and women, he has a hard time actually forming relations ships with men. He doesn't act gay when he's flirting with women, people who don't know him think he is straight with the way he reacts to women. He likes to show people he cares too; sending out random gifts or flowers to people. He's a helpless romantic. Though if he likes you and you get him alone with you and he turns into this shy boy who has no idea what to do. He's incredibly shy under that flirtatious skin
Vice: Greed; Lucas loves his shineys. ;)

Mask:
((Ignore the jewels....))
Outfit: Lucas has dressed himself much like a fallen angel; with a demonic side. He wears an ebony black pair of dress pants, matched with a crimson red shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow, and buttons undone, showing off his muscles. He has painted on several "demonic" looking patterns in red on his chest and his forearms. His panther tattoo is snarling from his side when a movement pushes the shirt open more.

He wears a pair of black wings, the tips of each feather dyed a dark red. He has attached fake nails in the shape of claws onto his fingers; and has added colored contacts to his purple eyes to give a glow to them.
Modifications from spell: The tipped red black wings grow into his back; the demonic markings on his body are etched onto his skin. The panther on his side is added as well; mixing with his blood and being able to move with his mood, it will snarl and it's eyes will glow when he is angry and it will over his chest and back as if it were alive. His purple eyes take on the glow that was given to them by the contacts; and the mask on his face melts into the skin until there are just swirls of demonic black around his eyes that stretch out towards his ears. These markings look like vines that entwine with one another and sometimes appear to be three dimensional.

Literacy Example:
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaliyana » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:58 am

Character name: Kalika Annabel Kai
Nickname: Kali
Sexuality: Bisexual

Height: 5 foot 9 inches
Weight: 163 pounds
Hair color: Golden blonde
Eye color: Emerald Green
Skin tone: Naturally tanned; but not overly so.
Description: Kali is usually always wearing darker colors, darker shades of green and blue, sometimes black when she's in a bad mood. Her eyes, though they are always calm, they also look "steely" and cold like ice. It's too keep people from reading her emotions. She loves red jewelry as well, and dressing like she's a queen because she has the money to do it.
She has this three swirl tattoo on her right wrist as well as many scars on her back and torso.

Personality: She is generally a very cold person, who really doesn't like to be bothered when it can be avoided. Most times she likes her privacy, but she has been known to stick her noes into other people's business, especially if it has been made very obvious that she is not wanted. She loves to cause trouble, she likes to see the drama she has created unfold before her eyes; "The greatest kind of entertainment" as she considers it. She has a very quick temper; and she is quick to start fights and to "take off" someone's head for something they have said.
Vice: Wrath

Mask:
Outfit: Kali is dressed much like that of a sexy fire demon. Her dress hugs tightly to skin and appears too look as if it is made of fire in the right light. The mask itself is suppose to represent a flame that is pushing out and away from her face; as if she were angry.
Modifications from spell: After the spell the mask well meld with her skin; only appearing when she is angry. The "flame" will burst from around her eyes and flare until she has calmed herself down. Her eyes turn a bright amber color, and when she is angry the flame will sometimes spread all over her body and will catch anything too close to her on fire. The dress she is wearing with fuse with the pigment in her skin; making the skin turn red when the flame around her eyes shows.

Literacy Example
Last edited by Kaliyana on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby my Lalia » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:46 pm

Username: my Lalia

Character name:
James Micheal Jones
Nickname:
Sexuality:
Straight

Height:
6'4"
Weight:
198 lbs
Hair color:
blonde
Eye color:
Blue/gray
Skin tone:
Slight Tan
Description:
James is well built with a strong muscular body, he has a chiselled jaw line that makes him look tough and handsome at the same time. He has peircing blue/gray eyes that seem almost cold.

Personality:
James is a spoiled guy, he enjoys all the things that he gets including the girls that seem to fall at his feet every time he walks into the room. He is laid back most of the time and doesn't like to do much so he speaks complents to everyone, well almost everyone, which earns him more things that he may want including a few girls. He knows how to work the system to get what he wants without looking too much like a brat. He likes to party but mostly he likes to go for a walk through the park and pick up girls and tries to see if they will go home with him. He is a womanizer and he not one to keep one girl for long and will dump one if he finds that they are getting to clingy.
Vice:
Lust.

Mask:
Outfit:
He doesn't have a theme though he was trying to look good for the girls that would be at the ball.
Modifications from spell:
James now has red skin that is vary warm compaired to normal people, if angered or "turned on" flames apear on his shoulders and move up to his head.

Literacy Example: Done that.

my Lalia:

Character name:
Mandy Kass Lockheart
Nickname:
Sexuality:
Bisexual

Height:
5'8"
Weight:
169 lbs
Hair color:
brown
Eye color:
brown
Skin tone:
tan
Description:
Mandy has many tattoos on her body as she finds them beautiful, she also has multiple studs in her ears. She's naturally has dark skin and loves it as well, she has long brown hair that she doesn't always know what to do with so she can has bed head or she has it up in a ponytail.

Personality:
Mandy can be quiet most of the time but she still likes to help people even if she looks like a tough girl, she's really a softy at heart unless you hurt her badly. She is obsering and she can tell where you put something if you lost it, or if you are lying about something from the way you are acting. She makes educated guesses to many things, and thinks things through before she makes an action [if I do this, what consequences will it have?]. However, she rarely speaks her mind since most people do not care to hear what she has to say. Though if you get her angry enough she will let you know what she thinks.

Literacy Example: refer to the top. :)
I'm a WL Bomber .... People Bombed: 20 Me Being Bombed: 11[/center]
my Lalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorryIquitCS » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:57 pm

((what spots are available?))
I QUIT CS, SORRY
sorryIquitCS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:27 pm

((Can I reserve a Envy slot? It's quite late on my end and I don't have time to fill out a form.))
Periodically Existing | Trades | semi-almost-active
I am a super late to the holibomb party. Turns out keeping track is hard too- thank you all so much!
I have gifted some people!
I have received some gifts!
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Typical Aquarius » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:37 pm

Character name: Matteus Jones Copin
Nickname: Matti
Sexuality: biiisexual

Height: 6 feet 2 inches
Weight: 185 lbs
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Skin tone: A pretty milky chocolate
Description: James is a pretty average looking guy. He is tall, towering above most people, but other than his height, he is pretty small. He has broad shoulders and big hands, but that is about it. He is not a big, buff man. He is simply healthy and lean. His chocolate brown eyes are simply breathtaking. They are incredibly clear and expressive. His hair is always kept just short of completely shaven off, and he prefers to keep just a little bit of facial hair.

Personality: James is a pretty chill guy. He is laid back and not easily excitable. He can deal with anything, and is often the person that people come to when they need help or advice. He is very sweet, and accepting of mostly everything. Though he is always willing to help, people call him 'cold.' He does not think with his heart, but with his head. He is very analytical, and often will ignore what his heart is telling him to do what is 'logical'. He likes patterns and tables and such, and gets flustered when things are not in order. Because of that, he helps keep the mansion on the hill clean and organized. He adores his family, especially his little sister. Unfortunately, they live across the country in New York, and he doesn't get to see them often.
Last edited by Typical Aquarius on Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Aquarius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaliyana » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:23 am

Character name: James Micheal Ashton
Nickname: Jay
Sexuality: Straight

Height : 6 foot even.
Weight: 184 pounds
Hair color: Dark brown; though his hair is naturally blonde.
Eye color: Blueish green (A dark green "ring" around the outside of the iris, with a lighter blue "ring" around the pupil; colors are mixed in between like his eyes were half blue and half green)
Skin tone: Paleish
Description: Jay's hair is short and brown, he has to dye it every now and then when his blonde roots start to show again. His hair is usually spiked up though there are a lot of times when he is just too lazy to spike it up. He has a ring in the right side of his lip, and a bar in his left eyebrow. He mostly wears black, or plaid/checkered clothing. He has an obsession with skinny jeans and converse. Sometimes, when the mood stricks him, he can be found wearing blue, or red.

Personality: Charmer, knows just what to say and when to say it to get what he wants. He knows how to use his eyes to make a girls knees weak, and he knows what everyone wants to hear. He pays attention to everything and he catches every detail about anything he focuses his attention on though sometimes he seems to be distant and to not really care. He has a quick temper, but he doesn't outwardly show it to people; he hardly ever shows emotions to others unless they are really close to him.

Literacy Example:
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Typical Aquarius » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:10 am

((Kali, we already have a James Michael >.< so, maybe pick a different name? If you're set on that, that's fine, but it would be easier :P))
Typical Aquarius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaliyana » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:43 am

((He'd be called Jay, not James; I thought that would be easier...?))
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me