Behind the Mask || A Masquerade, semi- lit rp! (accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Behind the Mask || A Masquerade, semi- lit rp! (acceptin

Postby Noel » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:40 am

Username: Hikari-879
Character name: Wren Skye Briht
Nickname:
Sexuality: Bisexual

Height: 5'7
Weight: 120
Hair color: Light brown
Eye color: Green
Skin tone: Light tan
Description: Despite the picture(as I couldn't find a good one), Skye has very light hair, a shade or two lighter than his skin. It stands out a little, and it long fir a boy, generally tied back into an inch-long pony-tail. His eyes are a cheery looking but still blank green, and rather then getting lost in them people's gazes generally skim right over. He has a scar over his right eye, generally hidden by his hair, from an incident tripping over quite a number of rocks down the side of a hill. His build is light, thin, and a bit small; good for running away, painful when fighting. It doesn't look like he cares about his appearance much, and honestly he doesn't. He keeps up with the basics(doesn't wear a potato sack), tries to look decent enough, but the sort of person that would fall back into a crowd and go unnoticed, usually unsuccessfully: he has a tendency to wear something small but significant, like a crystal earring or the like.
Personality: He appears hyperactive and very happy-go-lucky. He laughs with ease, and is generally hard to upset. In truth, he is cheery, but not like that. His smiles are usually mocking, and he chooses to remain indifferent to most problems. He's the sort of boy that serious people will get quickly annoyed by with his irritating smiles. He’s unstable to put it simply, always happy, or furious. Once he gets mad, things turn for worse quickly. He’ll yell, swear, punch, trip up, and stab without restraint. Fortunately, not many things throw him over the edge. He's strategic, somewhat intelligence, but prone to using people. Still, he's talented at keeping others happy, and often manages to completely deceive others into thinking that nothing is wrong. But he hides quite a lot. Skye is a kleptomaniac, and steals more than nay child should be able to carry. Through the years though, he discovered a pattern about his thieving. When he became jealous of something, or someone was bragging about an object, it soon came into his possession. Later, when he became enemies with another boy, he stole that person's valuables, just to upset them, and to end their smirks.
Vice: Envy

Mask:
Outfit (describe mask and out theme {mask themes would be something like fish, cat, fox, angel, bird, demon, split}): With a demon and bird themed mask, his eyes were nicely hidden, and with luck no one would be able to recognize him. He intended to enter and leave with a few possessions that weren't originally his. So his clothes aren't anything special, as he didn't want to attract attention. Wearing a simple pair of black dress pants and a white shirt, he achieved his goal: eyes just skim over him. HIs hair is simply tied back with a piece of red string, as he continues to refuse to cut it.
Modifications from spell:His mask only appears on his face while he's pondering about or actually stealing something, much to his relief. But his hair changed from its fluffy state to feather-like, and white. To add to his horror, he sprouted a, thankfully small, pair of black bat wings. They couldn't hope to fly or anything of the sort, but are too big to easily hide.

Literacy Example:
Last edited by Noel on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Periodically Existing | Trades | semi-almost-active
I am a super late to the holibomb party. Turns out keeping track is hard too- thank you all so much!
I have gifted some people!
I have received some gifts!
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rinslet walker; » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:57 am

Username:Spiry

Character name
Jezebel Reyana Rianes
Nickname :
Jez
Sexuality:
Straight

Height
5'4
Weight
100 lbs.
Hair color:
Ebony Black.
Eye color:
Green, but she uses color contacts sometimes.
Skin tone:
Pale, but not white.
Description
Jez has a birthmark shaped like a star on her right thigh. When she was younger, she thought it meant she was a princess. She has a tattoo in the shape of a heart on her left wrist. She has very defined eyes, even without makeup. Jez is very slim.

Personality :
Jez is a quiet, ashamed girl. She thinks that everything she does is wrong, which is why she almost always hangs at the back of the crowd and feels sorry for herself. Jez has had a horrible past, and if she tells you it means you have her full trust, which doesn't happen very often at all. She trusts about one person and one dog - her sister, who is dead, and her dog Rhanny who Jez has not seen since last year. Losing these two things has made Jez an even more depressed girl, and the happy little seven year old who did ballet and wanted to be a princess when she grew up has either completely vanished or lies somewhere deep inside of her, waiting for the right person to come around and wake it up.
Literacy Example:
Look at Jacob's form.
Image Image Image
rinslet walker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Typical Aquarius » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:58 am

(:
Last edited by Typical Aquarius on Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Aquarius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rinslet walker; » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:02 pm

(Is Jez accepted?And should we start soon?)
Image Image Image
rinslet walker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Typical Aquarius » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:04 pm

{ go ahead and start posting if you wish. we're going to start as everyone is arriving at the mansion on the hill. and yes, she is (:}
Typical Aquarius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delete this acc » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:23 pm

Raelynne stepped out of the car, firmly gripping her long, silky dress as she hopped down onto the sidewalk. The mask Rae had bought - gray, black white; exotic looking - she turned to face her friend, red lips spreading into a thin smile. A small fire of excitement burned inside of her, flaring with happiness and fanned by worry. "Thanks for driving me, Dan," she said to her friend, waving. She felt sorry for Danielle. She hadn't gotten invited to the ball, but had suggested to drive Raelynne; since she didn't have her license yet.

Dumb law.

"No problem," she replied brightly. "When should I pick you up?"

Raelynne raised an eyebrow. "I have my cellphone with me; I'll call you." Danielle nodded, the car engine rumbling.

"I better get going, then; I promised Kendra I'd go to the mall with her." Rae nodded, understanding. Without another word, Danielle rolled up the window, the blue minivan pulling out and driving away; the red lights on the back dwindling in the distance.
delete this acc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Typical Aquarius » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:47 pm

A beautiful silver SUV pulled up the long driveway of the mansion on the hill, pulling smoothly up to the door, and stopping directly in font of the steps. A tall man got out, walking quickly to the other side of the car and opening the door, taking the dainty hand that was placed in his to help the woman down.
Maeghan Rose Darcy gracefully got out of the SUV, offering a smile to the man before gathering her long dress in one hand, and stepping up the stairs to the house. When she got inside, she handed her wrap to one of the maids, and sashayed into the room where the party was held every year. She nodded at the tastefully modern decorations, and, still holding her long gown, surveyed the room, looking for someone she deemed worth to talk to her.

Matteus and Kala both stood by the wall, dressed in complimentary outfits. They had been given the outfits as part of their serving job, and told to wear them. Matti wore simple black pants and a black shirt with a teal tie, whereas Kae wore a black skirt and a teal blouse. Both wore simple matching, black and teal masks, and held platters of little hors d'oevre in their hands.
"I suppose we should probably start offering these," Kae said, her lips barely moving and her voice soft.
Matti merely halfway shrugged and nodded, but didn't move, wanting to be among the spoiled rich kids a little as possible.

Last edited by Typical Aquarius on Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Aquarius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby my Lalia » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:16 pm

A sleek black lamborghini pulled up to the front of the mansion at vary fast speed which caused some of the people attending to look and gawk for a moment. James smiled as he hopped out of his car feeling slight power as the people looked at him, he threw the keys at the nearest valet, "Be nice to her." He said as he walked past the short valet who looked a little wide eyed as he looked from James to the car. James looked around to see if he knew anyone and sure enough he saw Hunter and Maeghan Rose Darcy, a pretty red head that had her daddy wrapped around her little finger. I wouldn't mind her being wrapped my finger, only a bit differently. James smirked as the thought came to mind, he straightened his shirt a little before walking up to her and gently tapping her shoulder and moving in front of her in one fluid motion. He bowed as he took her hand and kissed it, "Why aren't we looking stunning tonight Maeghan, but then again aren't you always?" He said with a slight purr as he straightened up and smiled at her. He looked at Hunter and smiled then gave a wink, "Nice to see you again Hunt, how are things on your side?" He asked acting like a perfect gentleman as he should if he wanted to get with anyone and tonight he was going to try since it scored him more girls that way, but he always had to add that slight bad boy thing to truely get the magic flowing.

Mandy stood on the other wall across from Matteus and Kala feeling wierd in the uniform that she had to wear since it was to rich looking. She was use to wearing her high tops, skinny jeans, a tank top and hoodie, but she needed the money to help out a few of her friends so she would put up with her "surfering" of wearing the clothes and being around the spoiled kids in ordered to help her friends. She watched as everyone began to pour in and wondered if she should start going around with the platter that she was holding and offering poeple the liitle snack things that looked like they could only feed a mouse. Mandy shook herself slightly as she stood up straight and began to walk around offering people the "mouse food". This better not be a long night. She thought as she put on a smile and greeted everyone friendly as she would want to be greeted friendly if she was in their shoes.
Last edited by my Lalia on Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a WL Bomber .... People Bombed: 20 Me Being Bombed: 11[/center]
my Lalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul Of Space » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 pm

Qaspiel
Qaspi sat quietly in the passenger seat of the small black Chrysler that pulled up the long drive. She peered out the darkly tinted windows without a word, absently fiddling with the bright red mask in her hands. She toyed with the feathers, and soon after the vehicle was stopped, the driver's side door opened, and her door was opened. She slipped the mask on, taking the butler's hand without a word, stepping daintily out of the small car. It wasn't good for her to be in such a small space, especially with what long legs she had.

Sighing softly, she gathered her long dress and made her way up the stairs, and into the mansion. The feathers atop the mask covered the sides of her face, and hid her ears. Her bright blue-green eyes stood out against everything, especially the bright red and gold that framed them at the moment. Her eye shadow was a sparkly gold, with red eyeliner, and black mascara that gave her lashes 'wings'. She cast a glance around, though her gaze never really stayed on anyone. She dismissed the butler with the simple words of, " I'll call you when you are to pick me up. There is no use in staying in the vehicle. " she glanced at him as he left, leaving her there with the other teens.

She enjoyed parties, but she just wasn't much of a "people person" and preferred to isolate herself, unless someone came to speak with her. She would often open up and become rather bubbly if she got to know someone well enough, though it wasn't normal to see her laughing or really talking to someone. She liked getting to know people though, it took her mind off of things, and gave her a new thing to ponder about. It was interesting to learn about people, whether she liked them or hated them in the end. After a moment or so, her mind was torn from her thoughts as the color of teal caught her eye, causing her to look over at the girl who was wandering around, offering the 'miniature' foods to people. She blinked her bright blue-green eyes, then tore her gaze away, looking at the decor.
I am quitting Chicken Smoothie.
I will only be on for the pets and roleplays with close friends.

I can be found off-site for roleplaying. If you need to contact me, do so here, and I may grant you my information.
Soul Of Space

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skylar and Hunter

Postby Cydnezz » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:47 pm

Skylar stared at herself in her bathroom mirror for a long time, letting her eyes trace over the scars along her body. Finally her hazel eyes moved up to her face, taking in the large red hand print across her cheek. She stood there bare, sighing heavily. She touched her face, wincing a bit as the tender flesh stung. "Dammit." She clenched her jaw and shook her head as she turned away from the mirror. She'd tried so very hard to keep her scars hidden. It wasn't her fault that her mother made her wear a dress. If that hadn't happened then her father never would have seen them. She kept running his words through her head. Thinking about how he'd said she was a disgrace and that he couldn't marry her off anymore. "If only they knew..." She took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she slipped her wolfish mask on, biting back a whimper as the cool metal pressed into the hot swollen flesh. The adrenaline rush that followed allowed her to focus though, pulling on the suit that they'd gotten for her after discovering the scars that were displayed through the dress. She jumped and let out a little whine as her bathroom door was shoved open to slam back against the wall. She didn't fight her father hand around her neck as he pulled her up onto the balls of her feet, threatening to cut off her air supply as he yelled at her. "If you shame our name, Skylar, I swear you'll regret it! Understood?!" She simply nodded, unable to really do anything else. She couldn't fight him, it was impossible, for her at least...
~~~
As the chauffeur dropped Skylar at the door she took a deep breath, knowing that this wasn't going to be a good night. She disliked most of the people here, for she couldn't really fight back with them either. She was often mistaken for a servant, and for someone of her standing that was highly insulting. She slid her fingers under the bottom of her mask, feeling the raised flesh that was still very clearly the hand print of her father. "At least he's not here..." She sighed and made her way inside to the ballroom slowly, trying her best to keep herself composed.

Hunter grinned at his reflection in the rear view mirror of his car. He turned from side to side, checking himself for imperfections. He chuckled then, knowing that the idea was absolutely ridiculous. Him imperfect? Nonsense! He laughed at the thought again before slipping out of the drivers seat and handing his keys to one of the valets. He scoffed at them, nearly raising his nose up at their simple outfits.
~~~
He hurried along inside, running his hands through his spiked hair as he noticed the most beautiful Meaghan. He walked across the room commandingly to meet her, instantly putting his hand on her lower back and pulling her close like he owned her. After all, he was Hunter Lee Evans, he could have anyone he wished to. "Why hello there my beautiful Mea Rose." He cooed into her ear, his lips practically dancing across the skin of her neck as he spoke.

Umm, Meaghan was inside, so... Sorry for James? O.o
Cydnezz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me