The new legend (A Hogwarts &Demigod RP) *Accepting*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The new legend (A Hogwarts &Demigod RP) *Accepting*

Postby kimmy1479 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:18 am

(Um... death eaters attacking the school, we have students from Durmstrang and that other one for girls, Dyana is currently evil, and Jace is a death eater. XD)
kimmy1479

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicksadworld. » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:27 am

((ah okay xD thank you,so much drama :L ))
~ Adalia~
Feet pounding across the concrete halls, blonde hair whipping out behind her. Adalia was running as fast as she could. The battle had pushed her too her limits, blood trickled down from a cut on her forehead and her slytherin robes had become torn. She was desperately seeking anyone, scared for herself. She had enjoyed the visit from the durmstrang students, they were her own family in a way seeing as she was brought up there.
The girl came to a stop near the staircases, students filing around, her breath laboured. She wanted to leave, go home, be with Krum and the others.
sicksadworld.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burtleyy » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:52 pm

( There is no Krum. )

Kris slammed the Gryffindor painting shut. She glanced around the common room-- No Jace. Oh well. Kris headed up towards the girls' dorm, and opened it, ignoring a saddened Avery. Kris flops onto her bed, staring up blankly.
▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆

ON THE SIDE OF THE
ʙᴜᴛ
▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆

FOR ONE
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ
▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆
burtleyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist