Thunder track (Race horse Jockey/owner role play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Thunder track (Race horse Jockey/owner role play)

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:16 pm

Ryan jumped in his old truck, deciding to just randomly drive somewhere. He had done all of his work with his farm.. fed the dogs, fed the horses, set his trainers to do full duty that day because of his broken arm... he slowed down when ranch signs came into view. He saw the sign 'Seaglass farms'... he wondered if they might have any race horses. He had a couple. He stopped for no reason and climbed out, and Razzel, the border collie he rescued, jumped out after him. He set off in the direction of the house, thinking it would be more kind to knock on the door first than to just view the horses without permission.
ImageImage

Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
but everything means nothing
If I ain't got you ❤

[ INTO Tʰᵉ Storm ] [ o p e n ]
Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eclaire- » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:10 pm

Seaglass Farms
Elizabeth Scarlet Astor

Hearing a truck pull up, Hasta, the Andalusian, jumped a little bit. Quivering under her touch. Whispering comforting words, and bidding him a quick return, she walked out of the stall, locking it behind her, and making her way toward the house, where a man stood. With a dog. Her own dog, Ben, was trotting behind her. Tongue lolling, as he panted in the heat. He whined when she looked back at him, and Elizabeth grinned at him.

He knew better than to run and guard the house, unless she told him to. Elizabeth dusted off her hands, and pushed her braid back behind her shoulder. Approaching the man cautiously, but not with any hostility. She was in a casual blue polo. Matching her race colors. And a pair of tan breeches.
"Hello there, can I help you with anything?" she questioned him. Wondering why he was here.
eclaire-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:49 am

Ryan shrugged, smiling. He placed a hand on Razzel, who was trembling behind him with his tail tucked between his legs. She gave her an apologetic look. "I'm sorry- Ignore him... I saved him from the shelter, they said he had abusive owners and they constantly whipped him." He explained and shrugged. "I'm not here for anything really in particular, I was just wondering if I had seen your name before in the Thunder Track racing ranks. Your farm name sounds familiar..." He said and tilted his head to the side, thinking. "You probably wouldn't've ever heard my ranch's name in the standings. I only have one racehorse, Glowfire, and he's not the best." He siad with a simple shrug.
ImageImage

If I ain't got you ❤

Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkdreamer » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:43 pm

"Well,i was training Gravity here." he said,and smiled as koda sniffed red wings hooves "Kodiak,back up,now." he said,firmly. the tan wolf-dog backed up hesitantly,and stood next to gravity. "He spooked out on the road,see we have the barns about a mile and a half down the road,this is the farthest ive gone on him,testing him for a long distance race." zane said,bemused at the sillyness of his horse.
I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Darkdreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:53 pm

Nafira frowned. "You were training him here?" She asked. She slid off of Red Wing and patted his shoulder. "I was just busy practicing Red Wing, here. He's a racehorse." She said and nodded her head. "My sister was bringing her horse to our track but as you see, you spooked him and made her get dragged halfway down our driveway.
ImageImage

If I ain't got you ❤

Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkdreamer » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:22 pm

zane winced "Sorry bout that,hes still young,only 2 and a half." he said,shaking the spotted horses shaggy mane,he dismounted slowly,making sure the horse could see him the whole time,and landed next to koda. "So,this ones your best racer?" he asked,peting gravity's muzzle,looking and inspecting the bridal he had made himself. it was only used by experianced riders,and there where only two in existance. it was made without a bit,so the leather wraped around the nose,and it was more like a halter. it wasnt used in races,as it was seen to encourage the horse to go as fast as it could, and that was cheating.
Darkdreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eclaire- » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:40 am

Kitty-lover93 wrote:Ryan shrugged, smiling. He placed a hand on Razzel, who was trembling behind him with his tail tucked between his legs. She gave her an apologetic look. "I'm sorry- Ignore him... I saved him from the shelter, they said he had abusive owners and they constantly whipped him." He explained and shrugged. "I'm not here for anything really in particular, I was just wondering if I had seen your name before in the Thunder Track racing ranks. Your farm name sounds familiar..." He said and tilted his head to the side, thinking. "You probably wouldn't've ever heard my ranch's name in the standings. I only have one racehorse, Glowfire, and he's not the best." He siad with a simple shrug.

Seaglass Farms
Elizabeth Scarlet Astor

"You probably have heard of my name before. I have a few race horses. They all won locally. But one went to Belmont." she said, smiling. All of her horses were trained well. And had fantastic bloodlines. Pure destiny, and God. That's who Elizabeth claimed helped her to win at Belmont. It was one of the biggest races in America. And Dirty Dancer had won. But that was two years ago. And she hadn't had such luck with this years stock. "Would you like to take a look around?" Elizabeth asked him politely. "Oh! Excuse my bad manners. Im Elizabeth by the way. Elizabeth Astor." She extended her hand. Maybe he wouldn't recognize the last name. After all her family is one of the wealthiest in America.
eclaire-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:45 am

Nafira thought for a moment. In her head, he certainly was, but she had to think before she spoke, so she shrugged. "I have two others. Whisper's Fate and Stellar dollar." She said and nodded. "Yeah, he's the best racer... there's also Terk, but that's my sister's horse." She said and sighed.

Ryan smiled at Elizabeth. "Your horses sound amazing," He commented. "My racer, Glowfire, is young. He hasn't won a race yet, I've only entered him in two... he got fifth his first time, and the second time he got third." He sighed. "Although I do have some great breeding mares. I have a gray dapple with a long mane and tail... she's reproduced four stallions, and all became racers. Glowfire was her first foal." He said. "He doesn't look it, though... he takes after his father's side, who died recently because its heart burst." He said and shook him head grimly. "I'm Ryan." He said. He offered his hand for her to shake, and Razzel reached his nose forward curiously, sniffing. He had a blue eye and a brown eye, and they darted up at Elizabeth, and he cowered down and whimpered between Ryan's legs. Ryan look down at Razzel. "He's so shy... I wonder if he'll ever warm up to anyone besides me. I've had him for four months now, and I can't break him of his wild fear of being abused and neglected again."
ImageImage

If I ain't got you ❤

Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkdreamer » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:51 pm

(sorry..read soggy for explination)
"well,you probly should cheak on your sister now,seein as she's probly been in there steaming for a while...don't know what got into this crazy colts head." he said affectionatly messing with the horse's mane
Darkdreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:42 am

Nafira waved it off. "She's always been a prissy pants." She said, taking the name she had given Sira when she was three. "Red Wing is trained to stay calm when things happen like that. I showed him that it would never hurt him, and it took months upon months to do, but he doesn't freak out and run anywhere without my commands." She smiled. "Have you had any breakfast this morning? If you want, you can tie him up and eat something in the house." She said. It was true... there was a ton of leftover food from breakfasts, and they only made a new breakfast once a week because of it.
ImageImage

If I ain't got you ❤

Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes