Thunder track (Race horse Jockey/owner role play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Thunder track (Race horse Jockey/owner role play)

Postby Darkdreamer » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Misty snuck out of the house,hoping none was up yet,and snuck into Snares stall, she petted the buckskin gypsy softly,mumrmering softly to him as she hooked up a lightweight cart to him,built by shawn for holding one person and several bales of hay in the back,but wold only hold what Wiked Snare could pull by himself. "Shh snare,were gonna go cheak on the foal,then we are going to the store." she wispered to the horse as she walked him down the gsmothed out grassy path,rocks made it bumpy,and dirt turned into mud,so they grew grass,and threw there clipings on it,keeping it soft
I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Darkdreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:41 pm

((Sira's now back from her breakfast...))

Sira walked down the neat dirt path to the barn, which was part of the driveway. She opened the door and was greeted by a pleasured snort from the end in the corner... Nafira's usual work in the morning was to train the racers and foals with Gerard. But she did all but her horse.... Terk. She smiled and walked to the end of the hall, raising her hand. Terk's brown eyes were full of an indescribable emotion, that just made her feel like an inseperable connect jumped between her and the horse. He touched his soft nose to the palm of her hand, and she gave him a soft smile. She pulled the latch on his stall, and swung the door open. Terk made a soft sound in the back of his throat and and took one tentative step forward. Sira saw his hesitant motions, and realized he was waiting for her command to let him out. She wracked her brain to try and remember what she usually did... then it came to her. She took one, small step and looked down. Terk snorted with approval and walked towards her and she grabbed the lead on the wall behind her, clipping it under his chin.

She led him halfway down the path when a large, dirt-specked pickup truck flew by her up the driveway, splattering her with dark runny mud as it screeched to a stop next to her. Terkish whinnied and snorted, turning his head so he could see the truck. He shied away from it, leaning into the high wooden fence of the practicing arena and Nafira made Red Wing gallop up to the fence and she stopped. "Who is it?" She asked and watched as the truck went farther down the driveway.
ImageImage

Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
but everything means nothing
If I ain't got you ❤

[ INTO Tʰᵉ Storm ] [ o p e n ]
Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkdreamer » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Zane troted down the stret riding slow gravity ,kodiak pading next to him his toung loling out as he kept time to the speckled horse. Zane looked over,seing a racnch sign a bit farther down the road. he pondered weather to look at it,when gravity turned sudently onto the dirveway,almost running over koda.

(i added a few farm dogs,as long as that ok...)
Darkdreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:57 pm

((Who's driveway did he go down? XD That's fine!))

Sira leaned into the fence in front of her, smearing mud off of her nose with the untainted part of ehr shirtsleeve. She scowled. "Whoever it is, they need to get out of here." She growled, and Nafira rolled her eyes at her sister.
"Get in here, I'll have Gerard page Jesi and have her keep an eye on their business." She said.
"Whatever." She said and stroked Terk's head.
ImageImage

If I ain't got you ❤

Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkdreamer » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:09 pm

(yours.)

"Woah!" zane said,his hat whiping off,catching itself on his neck by the strings as he tryed to stop the horse,who was rocketing down the driveway at the fastest speeds he ad ever been clocked at.not the fastest zane had ever been on,but wickedly fast al the same,gravity's spots mealted into stripes as he zoomed down the driveway.Koda strugled to keep up with the horse,but the wolf in him kept his pace close enough that he would be close when they finaly stoped
Darkdreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:21 am

Sira tried to keep Terk from getting upset by te sudden appearence of the horse, the man, and the wolf, but she failed and he started the opposite way down the driveway. She let out a half-shreik before falling onto her face, and her horse started dragging her. Nafira couldn't decide whether to follow the man or try and calm down her sister's horse, while Red Wing sat perfectly calm under her. She decided that Sira needed her mre, and backed Red Wing up ten feet, then had him gallop fastly towards the high wooden fence and he jumped over it, his back leg hoof clipping the fence and taking a chip of wood off. When Red WIng landed she was breathless, and they rounded on Terkish, making the stallion stop in confusion and rear. Nafira jumped off of Red Wing and helped Sira up, who coughed and spit out dirt. She grabbed the lead and pulled down to make her horse stop, and when he did, she let go and her legs wobbled weakly.
ImageImage

If I ain't got you ❤

Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkdreamer » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:13 pm

zane looked around quickly,and turned his reins towards his side,curving gravitys nose and by extencion,his body in a circle.It was a harsher way to stop than how he would have liked,but he had tryed everything else. He slowly took the horse in smaller circles,and stoped him,patting gravitys neck,wipping off a few spots of dirt in the prossess. he slowly started forward,back down the driveway,he had blocke dout everything around him when he tryed to stop gravity,and finaly noticed what was around him...it was a cute farm,and he looked a bit down the path,spotting two horses,one obviously spooked,and the other one with a rider....the other rider was on the ground. "Now look what you did gravity.." he teased the speckled horse gently,watching the two riders.
Darkdreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:46 am

Nafira spurred Red wIng forward, her honey-blonde hair streaming out behind her as she trotted up the driveway. Her eyebrows raised, she stopped in front of him. "What, Exactly, were you doing?" She asked the man, and Red Wing snorted, sniffing the other horse curiously. She straightened her hair to its original position, and when she was done fixed her dark brown eyes on the other man's face.

Sira grabbed Terk's lead and stalked towards the barn with him.. he would have to miss out on his training today. He was a good enough racehorse that one day wouldn't hurt, anyways... he had nevr gotte worse than fifth place, but the last race she had entered he had gotten fifth. Red Wing was a more proficient racer because he, unlike Terk, has a recorded line of pure racers back to when the first horse race was run at Thunder track. She yanked the latch shut with a clang and walked heavily off towards the house, her legs dragging, and her appearence filthy.
ImageImage

If I ain't got you ❤

Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:10 pm

((I could have her meet the guy I created, if you want))
ImageImage

If I ain't got you ❤

Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes