Thunder track (Race horse Jockey/owner role play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Thunder track (Race horse Jockey/owner role play)

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:50 am

((Bumps!! :D))
ImageImage

Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
but everything means nothing
If I ain't got you ❤

[ INTO Tʰᵉ Storm ] [ o p e n ]
Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkdreamer » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:48 am

Name: Zane and Zaria Small
Ranch name (If any): Sky haven
Ranch appearance: (the barns one for breeding and personal horses,ne for show horses.) Image
The house:
Stablehand (support team) house:
The pastures:
Appearance: both are fair skined (but zane had a wicked tan) with dark hair (Zaria has darker hair,and it hangs down her back,in a brade,is at the bottom of her back.is really wavy)
Family (May acquire over time if preferred): each other.
Personality:Zane is a goof ball,and an amazing rider,and Zaria is well...shes her..and a vet.
Mares:ImageSweet Red
ImageSweet Gold
ImageCopper sun (slow gravity + reverse gravitys mom)
foals:Image Reverse gravity
Stallions: Image Slow Gravity
Image warp time
Geldings:
Cart horses:Image Lightnings rage(stally)
Image Storms Grace(mare)
Steeplechasers: Image Thunder's wings (Mare)
Dressage horses: Image quick step (stally
Best Racers: Image swift sorrow (stallion)
Image Rare Sight (mare)
Jockeys: Zane,and on the dressage shows,zaria.
Trainers:Zaria and Hope (her best friend,also a vet.)
Stablehand:Shawn and Misty (both highschool students,working to get ther own ranch,they live with zane and zaria, in the small house
Other:
The dogs:Image
Kodiak (male gremanshepard wolf mix)
Image(Mazie(female,first ausie,dark dappled coat.) Rosey (female,red), Dax (male the light dappled)
:D :D :D :D

Name: Shawn and misty Rain
Ranch name (If any): Sky haven
The house:
Appearance: Shawn is very tall,with thick,blond hair,while Misty is shorted than her brother (not by much) and has auburn hair.
Family (May acquire over time if preferred): each other.
Personality:well....youll see
Mares:Image Dead Rose
Cart horses:Image Wicked Snare
Stablehand:they are the stable hands XD
Other:
dog:ImageRaven (female border collie)
Last edited by Darkdreamer on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Darkdreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:58 am

((We can start whenever you guys want to! :D I don't mind.))
ImageImage

If I ain't got you ❤

Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:48 am

Fear walked out to her arn and pulled open the door, to be welcomed by a loud whinny from Flaming Darkness. She laughed; her horse was so full of personality. Red Wing snorted from the other side of the barn, sticking his head over the top bar of his stall. She knew what they were fussing about; it was early morning, feeding time. She stroked her horses as she passed them to the tack room, where she also kept her feed and water for them. She hoisted up a bag of grain and Gerard walked in, his shift just starting. "Need some help with that, ma'am?" He asked.
"No need... I'll be out to join you on the track after I feed them and let the original horses into the pasture." She said. Gerard nodded and grabbed several saddles, bridles, harnesses, lead ropes, and long leads. He piled them all onto the back of a large, two-horse carriage. He then walked out of the tack room and out the main entrance, starting to walk towards the track. Nafira poured grain into each horse's dish, and every single one of them made a soft noise before starting to eat. She put the grain back and picked up a large tub of water, filling each of the horse's water dishes to the brim. She set the empty bucket back in the tack room, and inhaled a deep breath, wiping sweat from her fair-skinned face.

She waited for twenty minutes, splashing her face with cold water and sitting in the carriage, before going out into the hall and getting her clydesdales harnessed to the carriage. Velvet Glory nickered and turned his head towards her, sniffing her hair. She laughed and patted his side, summoning him to go. He snorted and started walking along with his friend. They went up the hallway and out the open doors while Nafira let certain horses into the pasture and keeping ertain horses with her. She whistled for the Clydesdale's to stop, and hearig her, they halted. She jumped onto Red wing's back, who neighed with happiness, and commanded him to trot. He went at a fast trot and she stopped him by the carriage, where she hooked the horses' leads to metal loops on the sides and hopped in the carriage. Once again, the Clydesdales started up at a brisk pace, the horses and foals trotting along beside the carriage. When they caught up with Gerard, She leaned out and asked. "Care for a ride?" He laughed and pulled himself up.
ImageImage

If I ain't got you ❤

Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:26 am

((Bump! XP I'm bored...))
ImageImage

If I ain't got you ❤

Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:25 am

((Bump? Are you guys going to post anything-?))
ImageImage

If I ain't got you ❤

Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkdreamer » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:26 am

Oh,yea,srry...im kina in a crunch for time...ill post in a bit)
I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Darkdreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty-lover93 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 am

((Oh, Okays! Just wondering... XP))

Sira yawned as she woke up and slowly got out of her small bed in her sister's house. She got dressed, took a shower, and when she looked out the window, Gerard had started to train a foal and Fear was riding Red Wing, her favorite race horse. She tugged a brush through the wet tangles of her long blonde hair as she watched, and she turned away to set the brush on her side table. She sighed frustratedly and walked outside, going to her spacy car and driving to the small gas station just down the street from the house, and she sat at a table with a hot cinnamon roll. She started nibbling on it, thinking of other farms in the area, also raising race horses.
ImageImage

If I ain't got you ❤

Kitty-lover93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eclaire- » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:12 pm

Seaglass Farms
Elizabeth Scarlet Astor

Elizabeth, the owner and manager of Seaglass farms was asleep in her bedroom when a loud whinny split the air. Jolting out of bed, she grinned. The horses were up. And she was helping Sam today. Rafael was working with the new Thoroughbred, 'Gotta Flash, but the Eventing horse, Hasta Mañana, had suffered a minor leg injury, and Elizabeth would we working one on one with the stallion. She quickly fixed her dirty blonde hair into a messy braid, and changed into some riding clothes. Bounding down the stairs, and jogging down the cobblestone path to the main barn. Hasta was the first stall on the right, but before she started her day work with him, she started filling feed buckets for Sam, who's main job was feeding.

It was worth the effort though, to be around these amazing horses. They, quite literally, ran her life. And everything was centered around winning. Though she usually didn't have a problem. She had horses out of some of the best bloodlines in the world. But every horse had their own kinks. It was just her job to work them out. Whistling softly, she peeked her head over the stall door, gazing at Hasta, her Andalusian. She could clearly tell he was favoring his front left leg, so she quietly made her way into his stall, reaching her hand out to rub down his shoulder, and down to his knee joint. It was hot to the touch, and needed and ice bath. Walking back to the tack room, she grabbed a tall, but thin bucket, and making her way to the faucet, she filled it with water, turning around to the left wall, and over to the small ice machine. She put a few large scoop of ice in the bucket, then wheeled it back into Hasta's stall. She picked his leg up gently, clucking her tongue in a soothing manner. Putting his leg in the bucket, it began to soak, and she grabbed a currycomb off of the stall ledge, grooming his fur.
eclaire-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me