Ѧαʏ∂αʏ, Ƨσмɛ∂αʏ... Ƨɛмι-˩ιт / No More Space

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ѧαʏ∂αʏ, Ƨσмɛ∂αʏ... Ƨɛмι-˩ιт / ˩ιмιтɛ∂ Ƨραcɛ

Postby intriguing » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:56 am

((Thanks very much, I'm really looking forward to the roleplay))
Last edited by intriguing on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
[ON HIATUS, PROBABLY FOR A LONG TIME, SORRY EVERYONE BUT GCSES TAKE PRECEDENCE]
intriguing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prophet » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:58 am

(( Thanks, that's a compliment. Its okay that your new to Semi-Lit, I'm actually a bit new myself.))
Prophet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby intriguing » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:06 am

((Thank you, that's good to know. I thought I should probably join another, because if you don't go in semi-lit roleplays you can't realy become a semi-lit writer))
[ON HIATUS, PROBABLY FOR A LONG TIME, SORRY EVERYONE BUT GCSES TAKE PRECEDENCE]
intriguing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prophet » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:28 pm

((Yep, this is true. Though, I kinda jumped in head first and looked stupid :C ))
Prophet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatterdemalion » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:59 am

Jer

Code: Select all
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q304/HershyGurl55/downpour/playby%20help/andrewsmith.png

Name
Jeremy Lowe

Religion
He doesn't really know and he doesn't really care. Consider it the religion of Jeremy.

Family
Obviously he had a mother and a father, maybe some siblings too. He doesn't talk about them much and they're probably all dead anyway.

Personality
Cynical, jaded, opinionated, probably not the type of person you'd want to catch in a bad mood. Jeremy has never seen the world in anything but shades of gray. There never has been and never will be anything absolutely good. There's just things that aren't as bad as some. It's a dog-eat-dog world out there and a person has to look out for themself. And no he isnt going to go caring about anyone. Desensitized to death he may very well be, but he still knows what it's like to lose people he cares about and he's not letting it happen again if he can help it.
Maybe he is self centered, but Jeremy's never regretted it. He has to be in order to stay alive, but when just that is debatable on a day to day basis then he's darn well going to make the most of today. It does tend to make him rather untouchable, he's just got plans and you're either in or your out and Jer doesn't give a damn either way.
His opinions on the war are probably on the unpopular side. To him it's just a bigger manifestation of his opinions on life; miserable, bloody, and in the end no one's going to win completely. He's not going to stop it, but he isn't going to go helping it take it's toll either.

History
One of a handful of children brought up by a coal miner and his wife, Jeremy's known life to be hard from the beginning. He was set to work as a trapper (operating doors) at a very young age and made his way through the ranks of miners. His life underground was surprisingly extensive and Jeremy will readily jaw on about it to anyone who will listen. Not having ever known anything else he was quite content there, for a while. It payed, he had some friends - when they werent dying in a cave in or the effects of working with so much dust, and at least he was still alive.
It didn't last forever though, at some point he had to get tired of it all and set off on his own to do just about whatever he felt like. The wandering eventually got him to London, where he's been for the past year or two. There might not be much work for a poor coal miner in such a place, but people do seem a little less ready to guard their pockets or even other valuable things that could be pawned off or traded.

Crush
If it's female, consider it 'crushed' on.

Boyfriend or Girlfriend
N/A

AnythingElse
Absolutely cannot live without coffee. Not even kidding here, because of all the things coal dust has done to his lungs he's gone sort of asthmatic in a way, and coffee is the one thing that'll help for sure.
-And he's still new to me so the history and personality are bunk. Lurking my past roleplays and characters would give you a better idea of what level I am at. Jer's still in the works, but roleplaying usually helps me figure out a character better than typing up a description.

-edit!- Changed picture, found a better one.
Last edited by Tatterdemalion on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
-
Shadows all around you as you surface from the dark
Emerging from the gentle grip of night's unfolding arms
Darkness, darkness everywhere, do you feel all alone?
The subtle grace of gravity, the heavy weight of stone

-----------------
you are the moon
-----------------
You don't see what you possess, a beauty calm and clear
It floods the sky and blurs the darkness like a chandelier
All the light that you possess is skewed by lakes and seas
The shattered surface, so imperfect, is all that you believe
Tatterdemalion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YouMeAtTheHorizon » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:19 am

I earlier reserved this space.

Sky Blue

Code: Select all
http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/woman-long-brown-hair-1.jpg

Name Sky Eliza Blue

Age 17

Gender Female

Religion Atheist

Family Sky is an only child. She has no siblings or other close family. Her parents are rich but are also incredibly busy. Before the war started, Sky didn't care about the little time they spent together as a family. But as she has seen people losse family, she wants to make more time for herself in her parents diary. Sky has only one (Orphan) cousin that she know's of but she lot contact with them a while back.

Personality Sky loves to fight. She refuses to back down and loves getting her own way. Because her parents always gave her whatever she wanted, she see's no reason to not expect that off everyone else. Sky loves to fight, mentally and pysically. Sky is a very skip-to-the-chase kind of girl. She loves winning but never thinks before she acts. When she's fighting with punches, she hardly ever thinks of a tactic and then wonders why she lost. Sky can be snobbish and full of herself but she is nevertheless loyal and protective. Sky works hard to achieve her best and loves to push herself.

History Sky was born to rich parents. Because of their busy schedules, she had a nanny rasie her until the age of 14. When she was 12, she got her beloved nanny fired because Sky fell off a tree and broke her arm, causing her parents to believe that their current Nanny wasn't fit for caring for Sky. She hated the new Nanny and became a rebellious child. She left school at 16 but doesn't work. When she was 15, her pet cat died of old age, which stopped her believing in love. Sky has never fell in love probably because no-one can get through to her heart and past her snobbish attitude.

Crush
Ha!

Boyfriend or Girlfriend
Don't count on it!

AnythingElse Nope
bring me the horizon : youmeatsix : asking alexandria: sws :adtr

YouMeAtTheHorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatterdemalion » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:36 am

((Finished, it's kind of sloppy. Had trouble pegging him down...))
-
Shadows all around you as you surface from the dark
Emerging from the gentle grip of night's unfolding arms
Darkness, darkness everywhere, do you feel all alone?
The subtle grace of gravity, the heavy weight of stone

-----------------
you are the moon
-----------------
You don't see what you possess, a beauty calm and clear
It floods the sky and blurs the darkness like a chandelier
All the light that you possess is skewed by lakes and seas
The shattered surface, so imperfect, is all that you believe
Tatterdemalion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prophet » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:28 am

((Nice, both accepted C: ))
Prophet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ѧαʏ∂αʏ, Ƨσмɛ∂αʏ... Ƨɛмι-˩ιт / One More Boy to Start

Postby Prophet » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:25 pm

((Alright, one more boy, which means one more user, then we can start C: ))
Prophet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me