Ѧαʏ∂αʏ, Ƨσмɛ∂αʏ... Ƨɛмι-˩ιт / No More Space

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ѧαʏ∂αʏ, Ƨσмɛ∂αʏ... Ƨɛмι-˩ιт / ˩ιмιтɛ∂ Ƨραcɛ

Postby Prophet » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:05 pm

((Okay, All the girl spots will be filled, we have no boys. So ask your Semi-Lit friends C: I'm going to ask mine. Also, I'm going to make a new banner.))
Prophet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the northern red. » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:17 pm

{ Would you mind reserving a boy for me? :3 }

tomlinster and part of the mcrmy? yeah deal with it.
the northern red.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the northern red. » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Danny

Code: Select all
http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k532/Gurblez/AdannyA.jpg

Name
"Danny Glass, why do you need to know?"

Religion
"Athiest, no dout about it."

Family
"If I had family, I still wouldn't tell you 'bout them. They're were a buch of as*holes."

Personality
Danny is a very strong opinioned person, and isn't afraid to speak his mind. He can often come off rude, or discusting. People tend to avoid him due to his temper, and his additude; when really it's just a huge front to make people getting to his heart. But don't expect to get to him right away, or ever. When it seems your getting to close, he'll shut down, stup up, and walk away. Or cuss you out.
Also Danny tends to be a huge flirt.Which only keeps him and other people far from his heart. He most definetly isn't the cleanest, or purest one on the block but he doesn't think much of it.
But besides Danny's whole I don't give a sh*t and his I'll do whatever I want,with who ever I want additude he is very interested in music, and is beautiful singer. He likes to write songs to express his anger and pass what he calls his horrid time on earth, but never shows them to anyone. Mainly because he doesn't second guess them, other wise he'd end up throwing them away.

History
Danny has no clue who his family is, and doesn't care to know. As far as he knew he was dropped off at an orphanage at a very young age and has been living on his own ever since he was fourteen.

Crush
Doesn't have a certain one, just tends to go after everyone then play hard to get.

Boyfriend or Girlfriend
None. :3

Anything Else
Will write in this color ******

the northern red.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the northern red. » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:14 pm

{ Thank you very much. :3 Do we start when all the spots are filled? }

the northern red.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prophet » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:19 pm

((Yep. So, four more boys, and I'm waiting for someone who had me reserve a girl for them fill out their form.))
Prophet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby intriguing » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:34 am

Andy

Name Andrew Joseph Lincoln

Age 16

Gender Male

Appearance Andy's not the mega-lady-attracter, just to get that out of the way, he's not the muscular one, he doesn't wear the best clothes and his hair is not always greased perfectly. He most certainly leaves a lot to be desired in the category of 'Tall, dark and handsome' as well. Andy himself isn't too short, but then again he doesn't stray to tall either, he's at the mid way point, a few inches beneath six foot, and often looking up to people. He's not a buff, finely toned sort of guy either, he remains in a skinny boyish frame, a little toned, but not so much of a solider build quite yet. His face however, is quite a kind one. A straight, freckled button nose finds it place among his features, as well as a mouth constantly seeming to smile or form a goofy grin, deep brown eyes with an even darker rim, and hair just lighter than his eyes, but still brown. His hair's wavy and curly, a bit of scruff really, but it just won't go any other way, every day when he wakes up he barely seems to have a bed-head, it's the exact same as his usual hair that ripples and fluffs, springs and coils all over the place, in a curly jumble which adds to his friendly personality. You may also want to note his clothing style. Fancy suits you say? Oh most certainly not. You're most likely to find him in trousers and tees or cut off shorts and polo shirts. In winter he's accessorised with a navy blue scarf, one of his few belongings which isn't second hand from a brother of his.

Religion Andy's never really been one on the subject of religion. He remains open and undecided for this very reason, but he does understand how in recent circumstances religion is becoming more and more important. He sometimes pretends he is religious, but only for the benefit of others, he wouldn't want anyone to get hurt just because he may have been too stubborn to change a petty thing like his beliefs. Well, that's his view on it anyway.

Family Andy's grown up in a family rich environment, the house which he lives in is currently shared by his mother Angie, his younger sister Betty, his even younger brother Luke, and his two grandparents, Sid and Duckie. His father, Joseph, is away fighting the war, and has not been sighted recently, though is not yet claimed as lost in action. His older brother, William is also absent in combat, but he regularly sends letters home, as does William's twin sister Jessie. Much as he misses his father, Sid has been a wonderful father figure for him, and his stories of combat are most thrilling.

Personality Andy's not too much of a complex person, his goals and beliefs are easy too see. He want's what's best for people and will try his hardest to get it even if it ends up back-firing on him. He's a strong optimist too, never seeing the bad side of things, even in these grave times. he will always see a glass as half-full and he barely understands how to feel miserable, which is helped considerably by his family's lovely demeanor and his wonderful friends. He's a gentle guy, is Andy, known by the community as a generous, ready-to-help figure. He is however, quite shy and modest, blushing at praise, and more so at girls. He's a bit of a sop but he doesn't mind, he gets on with life and looks on the bright side.

History Andy's been brought up by one of the poorer families of the town. They scrape by just about but luxury is barely known. They get by with their loving nature, and having Andy, the third Lincoln child was no exception to the welcoming body of the family. He goes to school, though some days he strives not to, as his mother Angie always says, education is most important, without it you can go nowhere in life. He tries to take her word for it but like every child and teen, school can be tedious. His dad has never been all that fond of any of the children, going away on business trips, playing golf and generally escaping the house as much as possible, but Angie's mother and father have been exceptionally good grandparents, especially recently as the war progressed. He's been brought up by a good family, maybe not the most well-off but certainly a friendly one, the rag-tag bunch of them get along just fine, and every member chips in to keep the family together, well, all except his father...

Crush None yet, he never really talks to girls, let alone crushes on them. No, he's far too much of a blushing wreck for that just yet.

Boyfriend or Girlfriend Most certainly not, he's not really had a crush yet, let alone a boyfriend or girlfriend.

Anything Else Just a few things to let you know. I do apologise for using description instead of a picture, I couldn't find one to fit my image of Andy. Also, this is only my second semi-lit roleplay, so if I'm not doing something particularly well just let me know or help me out, I'm trying my level best to reach a high semi-lit standard.
Last edited by intriguing on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
[ON HIATUS, PROBABLY FOR A LONG TIME, SORRY EVERYONE BUT GCSES TAKE PRECEDENCE]
intriguing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nithera » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:55 am

Seth:

Code: Select all
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc26/Hien_Le2603/Alex%20Evans/evans.jpg

Name-Seth Frost

Age-Fifthteen

Gender-Male

Religion-Christian

Family-Seth has a broken family, they barely see each other let alone talk to each other. Seth has a father who sees right through him, an older brother who kicks him around and a mother whos horribly ill. Seth used to have a little sister, but she was killed during the war, which hurt him terribly. Seth had always tried to impress his father and make him proud ever since he was little, but never could. Seth doesnt talk to his family anymore, he lives either in the forest outside of town or on the streets in the shadows.He likes to be alone.

Personality-Seth is reserved and a major loner. He is a very quiet, observant person who tends to be alone most of the time. Its hard to get seth to come out of his shell and actually talk or interact with someone. He's kind, but holds a bitter hatred for his brother and father who have left him alone all his life.A very athletic, strong and fast person, he is a very dangerous opponent and not one to pick a fight with unless you want to die. He has a soft spot for animals, and he adores being out in the fresh forest air.

History-When Seth was five years old, his mother fell ill and was forced to stay in bed most of her days.Seth was never a very tall boy, (Not short though) and he was a bit more shy and clever than his brother. His father didnt see that the boy had potencial, and hated him for being, in his eyes, weak. Seth never had any friends, and he stayed alone most of his life.When he got older, he learned that there was no use trying to get his father to accept him, so he pretty much shut the whole world out. A couple years ago, his father adopted a young child named Linchen. Seth pretty much took care of her and most of the time spent his days playing and feeding her. When she was killed a part of him died inside. Now, he lurks in the shadows, unseen and almost feared.

Crush- Gain His Trust

Boyfriend or Girlfriend-No one yet

AnythingElse -Not really
Last edited by Nithera on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nithera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prophet » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:48 am

((Both accepted C: Its okay that you used a description. Pictures are really for everyone else, viewing pleasure I guess.))
Prophet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me