Ƭнɛ Ǥℓσωιиɢ Ғσяɛƨт ~Ғαитαƨʏ ЯƤ~ (Δccɛρтιиɢ)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ƭнɛ Ǥℓσωιиɢ Ғσяɛƨт ~Яσмαиcɛ Ғαитαƨʏ ЯƤ~ (Δccɛρтιиɢ)

Postby PrinceYui » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:36 am

Soft footsteps sounded throughout the vast stretch of foliage. Delicate hands grazed across the bark of the towering trees, and white hair glimmered, tainted lavender with what little light shown through the thick canopies. A pair of lilic eyes glowed as they scanned the forest.
A small figure shifted her way across the terrain. Her long pointed ears and tan dress indicating she was a Light Elf. Her neck was littered with necklaces, all made of wooden beads, all colored and carved differently from the other. Her left hand was clutching tightly to a notebook, which read her name across the bind: Sinclaire.
"Where was the clearing again..?" The female glanced around. Sinclaire wanted to gather a certain herb that only grew today at this time of year in the clearing of the Glowing Forest. She'd need to make a year's stock, enough to last until next year when she could gather more.
Another voice echoing in the trees made Sinclaire dart behind one of the larger bushes. She had never head this voice before, and glancing over the leaves, she spotted a creature that looked very similar to her. But it was a bit shorter, and had no pointed ears. It's clothing was strange too. Curiosity was beginning to peak in her mind. She had heard of these creatures, who rarely wondered into this realm.
Human..?
PrinceYui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken angel » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:09 am

"anybody!!??" kayma said once more. thats strange thought kayma.shouldent there be more people here?
ok guys so i have quit roleplaying on threads
( i do it by pm now :3) and drawing on
the oekaki BUT i will still be
making
my dateer adopts
(and doing color ins and just random
sketches ) but that is all
and
those will be
the
only things i check (that and pms)
and plus you can send a tra
de wanting my pets thats fine~

◕3◕ *puppy eyes*ImageImage
broken angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:18 am

(Bookmarking. I might join I might not. Depends on if my muse decides to come back DX)

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~U•N•I•Q•U•E~ » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:29 am

sɛᴋɛᴛᴛᴀ wrote:I hope it's okay if I start :) *if not, I'll erase this*

○☼○

Evira tread over the pattern of leaves that cluttered the forest floor, her sandals leaving imprints in the soft, dark soil beneath. It had been so long since she had last seen one of her kind, and all she wanted was to be around them again. She was one of the elves of darkness, and not many other fantasy creatures liked her kind, and that was why Evira tried to hide it. She always wore the brightly colored lavender dress, and smothered her skin with a pasty white substance that she made herself. She didn't really want to be a light elf, she just wanted people to accept her as one until she could turn around on them and use everything that she had learned to her advantage. Evira was like that, taking advantage of every opportunity to feed her hunger for hurting others. Maybe it was some sort of mental disorder, but Evira believed that it was just part of being a dark elf, something they all yearned for.

The tall, slim girl raised a hand to her collarbone, lightly touching the small scar that lay there. It was a mark of her being a 'witch'. In one town, hundreds of years earlier, she had shown her magical abilities, completely by accident, but the town was ready to kill her for it. It was then that she embraced evil. The scar was in fact a brand, and even touching it brought back painful memories. Evira let her hand fall, lowering her eyes to the ground as she continued to walk. She had to face it, she would never be the same as anyone, she would always have these...urges. As she continued walking, a strange feeling washed over her. It was like she stepped into some sort of pool. For a moment, everything was shimmering, a watery feel fluttering around her, and then everything was clear again. But she wasn't where she had been before. Just by looking around she could tell that this place was different. This place was special. Was this an answer to her wishes, or just the imagination of a crazy person? Evira's dark eyes scanned over her surroundings, taking in every detail. No, this couldn't be another of the visions that haunted her. This had the be real. In attempts to confirm it, Evira reached out, laying the tips of her dark fingers on the rough bark of the tree. Real. This was real. A small smile whispered across her lips, revealing the slightly point teeth that lay underneath before the smile vanished.

Caelia was walking through her creation, her forest. She loved every bit of it and was happy to live here. She was walking, almost floating, across the forest floor, her dress was gray, her eyes were solid gray and her hair was short and white with gray streaks in it, because she was bored. She felt a strange presence was approaching her portal and she teleported herself to the yellow opening. She was hiding behind a tree, just to make sure it wasn't a human, and through it came a dark elf, with long brown hair and a lavender dress. 'I wonder why she's dressed like that? Oh well, no matter. She smirked to herself and her dress became blue, along with her eyes glowing and her hair becoming longer and watery-like. She stepped out in the clearing and waved to the elf. "Hello." She said calmly. "I see you are new here?" she asked. Then a human appeared at the entrance and she turned herself and the elf invisible. She quickly teleported them out of there and sighed. "Well then, like I was saying, welcome to the Glowing Forest. Who are you?"
Attention!I am quitting CS. My pet thread is here. I'm sorry to all of the people I RP with and I just upped and left, but my life has been getting alot more hectic. Bye CS!
~U•N•I•Q•U•E~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken angel » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:39 am

♥LovedHeart♥ wrote:
sɛᴋɛᴛᴛᴀ wrote:I hope it's okay if I start :) *if not, I'll erase this*

○☼○

Evira tread over the pattern of leaves that cluttered the forest floor, her sandals leaving imprints in the soft, dark soil beneath. It had been so long since she had last seen one of her kind, and all she wanted was to be around them again. She was one of the elves of darkness, and not many other fantasy creatures liked her kind, and that was why Evira tried to hide it. She always wore the brightly colored lavender dress, and smothered her skin with a pasty white substance that she made herself. She didn't really want to be a light elf, she just wanted people to accept her as one until she could turn around on them and use everything that she had learned to her advantage. Evira was like that, taking advantage of every opportunity to feed her hunger for hurting others. Maybe it was some sort of mental disorder, but Evira believed that it was just part of being a dark elf, something they all yearned for.

The tall, slim girl raised a hand to her collarbone, lightly touching the small scar that lay there. It was a mark of her being a 'witch'. In one town, hundreds of years earlier, she had shown her magical abilities, completely by accident, but the town was ready to kill her for it. It was then that she embraced evil. The scar was in fact a brand, and even touching it brought back painful memories. Evira let her hand fall, lowering her eyes to the ground as she continued to walk. She had to face it, she would never be the same as anyone, she would always have these...urges. As she continued walking, a strange feeling washed over her. It was like she stepped into some sort of pool. For a moment, everything was shimmering, a watery feel fluttering around her, and then everything was clear again. But she wasn't where she had been before. Just by looking around she could tell that this place was different. This place was special. Was this an answer to her wishes, or just the imagination of a crazy person? Evira's dark eyes scanned over her surroundings, taking in every detail. No, this couldn't be another of the visions that haunted her. This had the be real. In attempts to confirm it, Evira reached out, laying the tips of her dark fingers on the rough bark of the tree. Real. This was real. A small smile whispered across her lips, revealing the slightly point teeth that lay underneath before the smile vanished.

Caelia was walking through her creation, her forest. She loved every bit of it and was happy to live here. She was walking, almost floating, across the forest floor, her dress was gray, her eyes were solid gray and her hair was short and white with gray streaks in it, because she was bored. She felt a strange presence was approaching her portal and she teleported herself to the yellow opening. She was hiding behind a tree, just to make sure it wasn't a human, and through it came a dark elf, with long brown hair and a lavender dress. 'I wonder why she's dressed like that? Oh well, no matter. She smirked to herself and her dress became blue, along with her eyes glowing and her hair becoming longer and watery-like. She stepped out in the clearing and waved to the elf. "Hello." She said calmly. "I see you are new here?" she asked. Then a human appeared at the entrance and she turned herself and the elf invisible. She quickly teleported them out of there and sighed. "Well then, like I was saying, welcome to the Glowing Forest. Who are you?"

(you already posted this)
making
my dateer adopts
and
those will be
the

broken angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~U•N•I•Q•U•E~ » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:57 am

((I know but they didn't respond. Sorry but I meant to quote it :oops: ))
Attention!I am quitting CS. My pet thread is here. I'm sorry to all of the people I RP with and I just upped and left, but my life has been getting alot more hectic. Bye CS!
~U•N•I•Q•U•E~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken angel » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:02 am

(i was just wondering :D )
making
my dateer adopts
and
those will be
the

broken angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken angel » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:35 am

kayma walked around trying to find sombody.
making
my dateer adopts
and
those will be
the

broken angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~U•N•I•Q•U•E~ » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:24 am

((Bump!))
~U•N•I•Q•U•E~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JDsalamander » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:25 am

(@death the soul- i feel defeated -.-)
JDsalamander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me