Ƭнɛ Ǥℓσωιиɢ Ғσяɛƨт ~Ғαитαƨʏ ЯƤ~ (Δccɛρтιиɢ)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ƭнɛ Ǥℓσωιиɢ Ғσяɛƨт ~Ғαитαƨʏ ЯƤ~ (Δccɛρтιиɢ)

Postby Hildigardis » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Death slunk through the forest, searching. There was a tale from his clan, one that spoke of a portal to another forest. A forest that had magic coursing through its veins. Every Dark Elf came from far and wide to search for this portal, the portal in his clan's territory. However, many had yet to find the portal.
Finally Death came across a clearing in the forest. Inside the clearing, a large hole that glowed blue beckoned to the Dark Elf. He walked up to it and stepped through, entering the other world. Breath catching, he ventured around, exploring all he could.
Hildigardis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ƭнɛ Ǥℓσωιиɢ Ғσяɛƨт ~Ғαитαƨʏ ЯƤ~ (Δccɛρтιиɢ)

Postby ~U•N•I•Q•U•E~ » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:41 am

((EVERYONE READ MY SIGNATURE!))
Attention!I am quitting CS. My pet thread is here. I'm sorry to all of the people I RP with and I just upped and left, but my life has been getting alot more hectic. Bye CS!
~U•N•I•Q•U•E~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me