║Mythic Camp║Semi-lit Fantasy Role-play║Accepting!║

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ║Mythic Camp║Semi-lit Fantasy Role-play║Accepting!║

Postby Maxxika » Tue May 17, 2011 2:33 pm

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk158/Officer_kyle/KahjereSmall.png
(Quickly done picture of him.)

Username: Kyle
Name: Kahjere (Jere)
Age: His human form appears younger, at the most twenty-six. He is actually much older.
How long he/she has been at the camp:
Mythical Creature: Demon of some sort.
Powers: Powers that come with his being a 'demon'. He has some control of fire and shadows (still working on it). He can change to his other form as a smaller dark demon/shadow creature, but he doesn't use it.
Written Appearance: Kahjere in human form is tall and thin. He has very little physical strength beyond normal humans, so he has little muscle on him. He is pale, but not white skinned. His eyes are a red orange color. His teeth are sharper than normal peoples. His hair is a black with some hints of a dark red brown, it is short cut and always the same. His ears have a slight point to them. He sticks to his human form and simple clothes almost all the time. Most of the time a smaller than normal version of his creature body sits perched on his shoulder asleep. It is partially transparent and simply there and it provides his human form with his powers over fire and shadows, without it his human form is just another human body to posess.
Personality: Kahjere is generally calm. He isn't crazy weird, evil, or even very nice. He's normally annoyed with something, and tries to annoy others as well sometimes. He cares for the people around here, but doesn't show it. Though he does care, he looks out for himself more than others. (I don't want to restrict myself too much to a specific personality here since he is a new character.)
Likes: Feeling like he has control over things, it makes him feel better. Small children, he thinks they are cute if they aren't being annoying. Quiet. Being on his own.
Dislikes: Being stuck here. Most humans really. The fact that he can't get his powers to work most of the time. Being touched at all. Fights, he isn't very good at them. Being told what to do.
History: he says it simply as that he was banished from his world to the 'human' world because of not being able to use his abilities and fit in. He isn't willing to discuss it other than that he hates being stuck here.
Sexual Orientation: Currently not interested.
Crush: Not interested.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Not interested.
Other Information: I just completely made him up as my own sort of demon thing, and I will make a picture for him soon. Also I was thinking to make him a director since he's an adult. I don't really care, though he does.
Maxxika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MOVEDzero » Wed May 18, 2011 7:25 am

Username: I<3Sasuke
Name: Jade Evans
How long he/she has been at the camp: she's new
Mythical Creature: Skin Walker (Ignore this if your character has powers.)
Powers: (Ignore this if your character is a mythical creature.)
Written Appearance: She is somewhat tall with long, brown hair that comes down to her knees. She wears wolf and fox pelts, as well as a horse petl. Her eyes are green.
Personality: RP it out
Likes: Food, friends, books, water/swimming, video games, anime (+3)
Dislikes:Perverts, stupidity, mean people, gross food, badly written books, annoying people (+3)
History: Her parents were killed, but she doesn't know who murdered them. She usually keeps to herself, but will open up to a good friend (Cannot put to be RP'd, or anything else like that.)
Sexual Orientation: Straight (Anything is accepted.)
Crush: Open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Open
Theme Song: Deathbed by Relient K (Optional.)
Other Information: She loves animals, wolves in particular, and hopes to own one someday
MOVEDzero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheTravelingWriter » Wed May 18, 2011 8:58 am

(Accepted. We can start role-play; please remember that this is a semi-lit role-play so decent grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. is expected, and you must have three legit sentences per a character per a post.)

Arlette:

The daughter of Aphrodite sat on the top floor of the library on one of the grand red and gold sofas, her head stuck in a book like usual. Light filtered in slightly through the tinted windows; allowing some light in but not enough to do a lot of harm to the vampires of the camp. The sounds of books being put on the shelves were the only sounds that echoed throughout the beautiful, quiet library. The ghost servants were busy at work with shelving the books considering how many new books the library had recently gotten in.

Arlette seemed to be ignoring her surroundings completely as she read her book intently. Her bangs fell slightly in front of her right eye, but she couldn't see it since she was blind in that eye. She wore a light, earthy brown tank top with a pink jacket over that, a pair of earthy green shorts that fell to about knee length, and light brown chucks. It was a normal outfit for her, though it wasn't a normal outfit for what people would expect Aphrodite's children to wear.

Arlette scowled at that thought. Stereotypes, she thought to herself while continuing to read her book about ancient mythology, who needs them? A ghost servant, or rather a moving cart with a tray of biscuits and soda on a silver tray, wheeled over next to her. The daughter of Aphrodite said nothing as she took a biscuit from her tray along with a cup of her favourite soda.

When she finished her snack, the daughter of Aphrodite put her book down and laid her head down on the soft pillow. She stared up at the ceiling, which had multiple paintings of ancient mythological scenes painted on it. She counted the scenes from myths that she knew about. She ended up counting at least ten. With a sigh and a shake of her head, she just continued to stare up at the ceiling with her one eye that could actually see.
jules he/they
TheTravelingWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alexvstheworld » Wed May 18, 2011 9:28 am

((Ok :D ))

~Keaira
She had been jogging for a very long time now, and her lungs were screaming in protest. This was her daily routine, but recently she had been getting tired a lot easier. Last time, it had been because her dragon form had been unused far too long, and she had had to hide in the forest and slowly let it out, every second of it a century of torture. Maybe that's whats wrong, she thought to herself, and let a couple spikes out of her back, wincing.
She stopped and looked around. There was nobody around, and the only close building was that huge library. Nobody was going to hear her, so might as well do it now. She relaxed, and then howled as her nails grew longer. She felt her clothes streching as her wings unfolded and the rest of her spikes cake out of her back with a ripping sound. It was all a matter of seconds before she was a white dragon on the coast, panting slightly. She then got up and went into the water. It sure felt wonderful.
alexvstheworld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheTravelingWriter » Wed May 18, 2011 10:48 am

(Bump; making a new male character.)
jules he/they
TheTravelingWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MOVEDzero » Wed May 18, 2011 11:28 am

Jade walked down the sidewalk. The breeze blew her long hair into her face. She brushed it out of the way, smiling at the pretty blue sky. Jade had just finished a book and was returning it to the library. The book was about 4 wolves and a girl made from a flower known as a 'lunar flower'. The lead wolf named Kiba had just found his paadise with the flower maiden known as Cheza. The three other wolves, Tsume, Hige and Toboe, tagged along for the battle with Darcia, a noble who longed to cure the one he loved from the Paradise sickness. (the book is called Wolf's Rain. It's a real book) Jade sighed, picturing the scene unfolding before her, lost in her imagination.
MOVEDzero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tide. » Wed May 18, 2011 12:12 pm

{The part of her hair that's pink is actually black x3}

Username: - R.enewa.l -

Name: Echo Tikera

How long he/she has been at the camp: She's just arriving.

Mythical Creature: Narecinitsi

Powers: Since I may not have spelled that right: Narecinitsi have the power to see people's fates, and that's their specialty. However, their powers aren't limited to that. All thoughts in the area are heard by Echo, and that can give her a pretty bad headache with all those thoughts. If she wants to, though, she can do her best to pick out a single thought and read that single persons mind. She can also do telekinesis, is clairvoyant, and can also read feelings pretty well.

Written Appearance: Echo is a slender, small-framed/bodied, pale girl with an intelligent, mysterious, interesting, and attractive demeanor. {Despite that last part, she's not much of a flirty girl.} If all you could see was her silhouette, you'd see a slender, curvy, 5'9" girl. Echo's face is smooth with skin that isn't quite tight, but not flabby or loose either. A few freckles can be found, but not that many. Echo has a small, heart-shaped face, beautifully framed by thick, wavy, onyx-black hair that shines a little in the sunlight, but is brilliantly complimented by moonlight. Her eyes are a deep, purple-ish blue opal color that it can be hard to see past if she wants to hide her feelings, rimmed with thick, jet-black eyelashes. Her eyebrows are rather thin, and, like her eyes, are set at medium length away from each other. Her eyes are naturally slanted a fourth of a millimeter upwards, giving her a bit of an interested, curious, playful look. If she's a bit down, though, this can also give her a bit of a disappointed look that can be a bit hard to hide. Her cheekbones are set high, at about the height of her ears, which are small and delicate to match the rest of her features. Her hair can normally be found sitting behind them, but a few strands always manage to escape. Her nose is small-ish and curved up a little in a childish fashion. Echo's top lip is thin, but her bottom lip is a bit larger with the natural roundness at the center that can give her a pretty cute smile. Her lips are apricot colored. Her neck is long and elegant, naturally sloping into shoulders that curve a bit backwards, giving her generally a pretty good posture. Echo's arms are thin but strong, and her forearms are just a bit longer than the first part of her arms. Her wrists are thin, but curve and round nicely into slender, delicate, nimble hands with thin fingers that can always find something to do: doodling, writing, tapping, playing with her hair, anything. Her nails aren't that long, but they reach hardly over the tips of her fingers. The rest of her torso is slender and small, but strong nonetheless and slopes gently into wide hips. Her legs are long, and, like her torso, slender, small and strong. Her calves are especially small, too, giving her a powerful, athletic look although all of this is natural, as she doesn't take part in many sports and enjoys the free time she gets to herself to write and draw.

Personality: Echo is a very hard person to read, which makes her personality a bit hard to describe. She's very keep-to-yourself and she loves to be alone and think, this having much to do with her history. She finds it very hard to trust unless the opposite person makes the move to trust her and get to know her first. She's very intelligent, but she loves to laugh and has a gorgeous smile that can light up a room in seconds. Echo tends to walk away from a conversation if she has to stand and listen for too long, because she's not that outgoing when it comes to speaking up, but she will if she needs to. She wants to do Inception again for this cause with a burning passion, which makes her a kind of secretive, fighty character in the roleplay. Echo sadly has to lie to people, especially if it's about her past. She is a very hard person to read, like I said, but she's also someone who will really open up she she needs to. Echo really wants a boyfriend, by the way x3 Despite this, she only wants the right guy, as it'll take a bit of care to impress her.

Likes: Rain, thunderstorms, lightning, silence, reading, writing, art, clouds, photography.

Dislikes: Arrogant people, school, noise, math, essay writing, guilt, {Which she is very susceptible to} emos, {Although she has nothing against them, they kind of creep her out if they cut and irritate her if they complain or sulk too much} reading dumb, school-assigned books.

History: Echo's never been into sob stories, but sadly, she's kind of living one. All her life, she's lived to forget. That one fateful year, four years ago when she was thirteen, her parents were murdered in the hospital after a fire during a blood transfusion, using an unknown poison that was placed in the blood after it had been checked. Even before that her life hadn't been that great: her parents had been fighting to stay above the water, with a shallow and unstable pool of money under them, so they'd always been a pretty nervous family. This has made Echo the kind of person who lies automatically; she had always lied about her life to save her reputation, and she'd always lied about her name because she could no longer trust anyone after the murder of her parents. It has been her lifelong goal since then to solve her parents murder, and this is the reason why having the abilities she does is so big to her. She wants to find the killer and definitely do something terrible, something so that he could feel the same pain that she and her parents had felt. She's never revealed to anyone who she's previously been and done, and only once she's positive that she can honestly trust that person will Echo ever reveal that to anyone. She's very secretive about her entire past and loves to make up new histories for herself, to see if the person will actually believe her. This is how she determines whether or not they're trustable; if they'll believe it, then they'll believe anything and probably won't be trusted. If they don't, then Echo can feel that she's able to trust them a bit more. Echo can't help but wonder if the pain will ever cease.

Sexual Orientation: X

Crush: No one.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No one, but she'd like a boyfriend.

Theme Song: Lucy, Skillet.

Other Information: Please let me know if your character would like a girlfriend :3
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

"Cas. I know you're in there. I know you can hear me. Cas, it's me. We're family. We need you. I need you."

|| my tumblr ||
tide.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheTravelingWriter » Wed May 18, 2011 12:15 pm

(Accepted. I'm still trying to make my male character, but he just doesn't want to come to me for some reason... Also changing my text size considering the normal size sorta gives me a headache after a while.)
jules he/they
TheTravelingWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muhahahahahahahaha » Wed May 18, 2011 12:55 pm

ImageUsername: Muhahahahahahahaha
Name: Johnathan Jones (goes by Mikey)
How long he/she has been at the camp: new as in this is his first day...
Mythical Creature: (Ignore this if your character has powers.)
Powers: (Ignore this if your character is a mythical creature.) Teleknesis and lightning (can shoot it from his hand)
Written Appearance: Bright red hair and eletric green eyes, he has scars all over his back one large one on his left arm and a small one on his right hand because of his uncle.
Personality: Mikey can be kinda weird but is smarter than others take him for. Also he will only talk about his scars with his really good friends because he hates them.
jackets
being informed about what is going on
Dislikes:
horses (he is allergic
his scars
sown to earth people
History: He lived with him grandmother for most of his life because his parents travled the world for their job and dint have time to raise a kid. When his grandmother died his parents sent him to his aunts, but she ened up thinking he was some sort of criminal and so he was sent to his uncle's house. His uncle hated everything under the sun and was drunk a lot. He would beat Mikey badly and one time it was so bad he was sent to the hospital. After that he was sent to the boarding school by his parents who still didn't want him. He still hides the scars he got from his uncle most are on his back so they are easy to hide but he has one long one on his left arm and a smaller one on his right hand.
Sexual Orientation: straight
Crush:none
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none
Theme Song: (Optional.)
Other Information:
Heart is going to blow up.
Throat completely choked up.
Tears won’t hold up.
Stomach about to throw up.
Feelings always come up.
Mind won’t shut up.
Mouth won’t speak up.