LET'S PLAY A GAME - open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

LET'S PLAY A GAME - open

Postby sicknasty » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:23 pm

it's the latest craze. a hot new game, known only as SGRUB, has taken alternia
by storm - everyone's desperate to play it, despite the scarcity of copies and the fact that
it seems to be impossible to pirate.

what kind of game's it even supposed to be? there are vague hints that it's a multiplayer
game that centres around building up your hive, but that doesn't seem to explain its massive
popularity. there must be something more to it.

whatever secrets SGRUB is hiding, it looks like you'll be one of the ones to discover them.
be it through piracy, bribery, or, god forbid, legal purchase, you've managed to get your hands
on your very own copy.

it's time to play!
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

❥ follow all of tess' rules.
❥ OCs only.
❥ no more than three characters each.
❥ have your characters around the ages of 5-10 solar sweeps, please!
❥ please be polite to your fellow roleplayers!
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters

octrin abrios - olive - female - 7 sweeps - sicknasty
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

form

Postby sicknasty » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:24 pm

feel free to do a 'classic' homestuck-style introduction, but it must contain all this information!

Code: Select all
name
blood colour
personality
trolltag
typing quirk
god tier
land

notes: please try not to use the same god tier combination as another character.
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

octrin abrios

Postby sicknasty » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:25 pm

art by sardonicseldom on cs and tumblr

Your name is OCTRIN ABRIOS, and today is the day you become SEVEN SOLAR SWEEPS old.
As well as being practically an adult (well, almost), you are a member of the olive caste, a rank that allows you little PRIVILEGE, but the relative freedom of living a solitary life as a LUMBERJACK, your only true inclination. You live in a sparsely-populated forest with your BEAVERMOUSEMOTHER, and rarely leave it, except for collecting deliveries from the nearest village. In fact, you're headed there today, to pick up a mysterious GAME DISK bought for you as a wriggling day present by one of your online friends!
You are a FERVENT FREQUENTER of various ONLINE FORUMS, where you usually go by the name of arborealExpert, and speak with puns that wood leaf you in a fury.

When you finally enter the game, you will be the MAGE OF LIFE in the LAND OF NESTS AND STATIC and dream on the moon DERSE. Your BEAVERBOOKSPRITE will guide you through your quests.
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LET'S PLAY A GAME - open

Postby TrashFan » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:49 am

Your name is Monosia Karias, and you are 6 SOLAR SWEEPS old.
You are of the Peridot blood caste, a blood which granted you a relatively normal life, despite the ROUGH moments that may happened, you spend time casualy making ART and ocasionally ROLEPLAYING in FLARP, even if that intrest has been mostly retired.
You don't INTERACT much outside of Trollian and Roleplaying unless really needed. You live on a hill on a realatvely rocky climate with your faithful GOATMOTHMOM, who is the only one you really care about outside of a few friends. Today, you have just recieved your copy of SGRUB you bought to try! As previously mentioned you don't intreact much except for certain CHAT CLIENTS like trollians which you go by PictorialGrayling and speak in an h.ll.w-d s-mi m-lanch.lic t.n- lik- this.

When you enter the game, you will be the PAGE OF SPACE in the LAND OF FROGS AND GRAYSCALE and dream on DERSE. You will have your GOATBRUSHSPRITE to help guide the way through your quest.

Excuse me if typing quirk is unreadable, E's are replace by a "-" and o's are replaced by a "."

Also excuse me, im still kinda new to the fantroll lingo
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicknasty » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:03 am

accepted! also, bump!
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:41 am

your name is REESES OTHENO and everything sucks .
you are currently around the age of 7 solar sweeps but at this point you don't care to count . you also don't really care about a GENDER , going primarily by an ANDROGYNOUS IDENTITY . doesn't mean you can't dress up sometimes !
though , you'll have to admit , you don't really get the chance to dress up , being a lowblood and all . LEMON - BLOOD , to be more specific . still , you tend to enjoy those small moments as scarce as they can be . you'd say that you're . . not the social type , a borderline ANTISOCIAL NOBODY to everyone that knows you exist . you do have a few friends . but yeah , you're a real pain most of the time .
your trolltag is restlessParadox , and you speak rather oddly . Os are replaced with 0s and you always have to sneak in a cat pun . emojis = optional , puns = mandatory . in your dreams , prospit is there to haunt you with its soft , dreamy iron fist . you actually secretly like the peace . your lusus is a strange & distant sphynx dad who you guarantee is an extreme cultist . in the game - did you mention you are addicted to games ? - you'll be guided by spideersprite , a mix of your deer skull that fell into a previous spidersprite . damned spiders infesting your property . your god tier is host of space while you will eventually roam the land of wilderness and smoke . bound to not be a good combination . though , honestly , there are no good combinations when it involves you .
to sum it up , you are a bad troll with some good qualities .

aaand ill finish kez later !

colkez pietro - mapmaking history geek but quiet and slightly sociopathically desperate , insomniac whod marry a plant if he wanted tbh ; symbol is a swirly compass in a rose shape with the north pin pointing south ; would actually die fr someone he luvs , which is p much everyone ; one horn pointing straight up & the other is nearly the same but a bit longer and curved only at the top like a tree almost , he hangs his glasses n notes there smtimes ; lusus is a SNEK ( anaconda ) ! ! ! ! !

they shall hav refs up v v soon . . . . . .
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicknasty » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:54 am

accepted! also i love them
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sat May 26, 2018 10:13 am

(I'll add some images that I drew myself later :d. For now, here is a sprite that somebody on tumblr did rightttt here)(Sorry, I don't have one for Foruna :d)

You are RANTIR POLTUM, a female around six sweeps who, at first glance, seems unremarkable. However, you have an important role in ALTERNIAN SOCIETY. You are a JADE TROLL, and it is your job to rear the NEXT GENERATION of wigglers in order to become PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS of SOCIETY.

Although, secretly, you want to get rid of the SPECTRUM ROLES assigned to you. Instead, you simply want to drink BURGANDYBLOOD TEA (which is, thankfully, does not contain burdandy blood), and knit all day while curled up with a good BOOK. However, you must abide to the rules set by the EMPRESS, less you be culled. So, you reluctantly help out whenever you can, knitting sweaters for the grubs and other things like that. You also have another hobby, which you like to call "TROLL OBSERVING". All you do is hide in the COMFY and WELL HIDDEN perch in your hive and WRITE DOWN what any trolls are doing AT THE MOMENT. You nearly got killed for it once, when you hid somewhere OTHER THAN YOUR HIVE. LUCKILY (or UNLUCKILY), you had your slimy KIMESIS to protect you, even though she is a HUGE DEIFICATION PIT who delights in the suffering of her VICTIMS, or as she often calls them, "FELLOW FLARP PLAYERS." No, seriously, why would you play such a BLOODY GAME? You despise it.

Whenever you feel the need to chat with some of your friends, you go under the trollhandle SurvilCappuccino, and o-- you Speak like The reasonable Troll you Are~

When you enter SGRUB, you will be the SEER OF MIND, your land will be

(I'll do Foruna soon. Basicly she's a girl who loves nothing more but to cull trolls through flarp and mess with her kimesis)

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me