Miraculous: Simply The Best v.3 l open and now accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Miraculous: Simply The Best v.3 l open and now accepting

Postby Grieve. » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:30 am

𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕟 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕦𝕥
“Look at what the cat dragged in.”
detransformed tagged with Adrianna on the streets of paris

"You've certainly been busy during these last few weeks. But you should take one thing at a time, no need to rush. Sometimes, it's better to stop and smell the flowers, you know?" Aleron gave a rather pleasant chuckle. He enjoyed the energetic spirit the peppy bluenette seemed to have even when it was this early in the morning. It never failed to put a smile on his face.

"It's been too long since we've last hung out. We should go get ice cream or something down the street. There's a new ice cream parlor, and I heard they're pretty good. Of course, you can invite that boy you like along too...what was his name? Lance?" This was the perfect time to have a little fun with Adrianna at her own expense. But really, he was trying to lighten the mood and reasure the underclassman that everything would be okay as long as one stayed focused on their goals.

But that boy...he was all too familiar with him. Or rather, they've spoken with one another before. He's a moody one, always keeping to himself, but it wasn't like Aleron was any better. "Buuuut. Maybe you'd just want to go alone with him and call it a date. Don't worry, I won't spoil anything to him." Aleron gave a rather graceful snicker at the mention of a possible date with the other boy.

Somehow, he was able to relax his tensed shoulders just a little bit. His encounter with those heroes. There certainly were many of them.

"Say, Adrianna. Have you ever felt like you've been overwhelmed by so many responsibilities that people look to you for? Or maybe responsibilities that just came out of the blue?"
Grieve.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:50 pm

The girl turned her green gaze upwards to stare at the daylight lit Paris sky. The warmth of the sun feeling good on her face and pulling a satisfied smile. Things felt so peaceful like this. Like everything was in balance as they should be.....like the past night never happened. "Yeah I had to keep myself busy or go nuts from boardem. There wasn't all that much of a choice, but I'm used to a busy schedule. It's just when that busy schedule becomes jot so busy I'm in trouble.", said Adrianna with a shrug of her shoulders. This was true. While one would think having an hectic schedule would drive a teenager crazy, not the bluenette. In fact she was pretty good at handling several tasks at once. It had been determined since she was a child that the girl actually needed multiple activites to maintain a sense of peace and calm. The young model simply had too much energy to contain and required more then one, or one type, of outlet. Otherwise things would flip upside down easily. Adrianna's weak point was change to said schedule and the running of things around her. That was by far NOT her strongest suite.

A brief silence settled between both teens as they passed a few people out and about their own bussiness for the day. But Adrianna's head perked up like an intrigued bird's at the mention of spending time with the upperclassmen. "It has been awhile since we had some fun.....eh. Why not? And who in their right mind could say no to breaking in a new ice cream place?", the girl chuckled eyes sparkling, "But we need to talk about when, since I was going to plan a trip to the Champs-Élysées and wanted to ask Alixandra if she wanted to come. You boys are invited too if you can handle a couple of girls having giggling fits for a few hours." The image that came to mind of Aleron and Lance following behind a joyfully giggling Alixandra and herself threatened to make the young model stop and double up on herself. Yeah that seemed like it was more of a girl's day trip though the offer would stand.

Though the amusement faded from the green eyed girl as soon as the words 'like' and 'date' left Aleron. "Date?!", repeats Adrianna fight in back the shock and scramble to defend herself, "Of course I like Lance and I'll ask him how he feels ahout hanging out with us and getting ice cream, but date? We just met yesterday Aleron and giving the guy a tour of school does not true love make. I think those weeks in America have done something to your brain. Though I'd appreciate not spoiling anything. I do want to be his friend and that can't happen if you or anybody else scares him off. I got lucky with you and Alix is basically my second big sister."

Adrianna had started humming when she looked away from the Pairsian sky to her companion curiously. Yes. Oh yes did the teen know exactly what her fellow student was saying...more then he would ever know. Especially with the recent turn of events and knowledge that came with it. Reflexivly Adrianna ran a hand through her dark locks, hand lightly brushing the simple silver wing-like clip tucked in her hair. But she had to play dumb. "Responsibility? I guess there are times I feel some pressure or like all eyes are one me but that's because they usually are. I've always had a thing for the spotlight. Why ask?"
Last edited by wolfrunner on Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:51 am

Name: Brianna Noir

Other names: Princess, smart girl, hothead, witty, hilarious, speedy

Residence: Lives with her father, mother and sister.

Hero, Villain or Normal: Hero

Alter-Ego(only is applicable): Princess Peacock

Affiliation: Hero

Wielded Miraculous(if applicable): peacock brooch. She never goes anywhere without it

Kwami(if applicable): Duusu is a small blue peacock Kwami

Transformation Phrase(if has a Miraculous): "Duusu, fan out!”-“Fan in!”

Powers and abilities(normal abilities and those of Miraculous if applicable):

|Jumping (normal)| - She's on the Track and Field Team at school and is as good as her fellow members, but sometimes she fails the Long Jump. She can sprint well and can run for awhile before getting tired.
|Intelligent (normal)| -She needs to keep her grades up or she fears she will be off the team. Her biggest fear is failing so bad her parents might homeschool her.

Weapon(if has a Miraculous): she has a single peacock feather she can use like a throwing knife or arrow.

Love interest: N/A (open)

Appearance(Miraculous Holders must include both Civilian and Alter-Ego appearances):
-As a civilian she has dark brown hair and eyes, she has a very little body but she also has muscles. She is smaller than the average female, standing at a small 4'7. No matter how hot it is, She is always found wearing her favorite black leather jacket and a designer scarf. The jacket hides the designer clothes she wears, which is mostly her parents designs. She doesn’t want anyone to like her just for her nice clothes or being rich.
-In her alter-ego form she has light brown hair with brown highlights, pink irises and sclerae that are pink which fade into dark indigo, and there is black liner around her eyes. Her skin is a light indigo and her hair is dark blue, and part of it curls up underneath her left eye. She wears a peacock feather-like cocktail hat, being blue and tear-shaped with a light pink mark in the center and a light blue, translucent veil over her right eye. She wears a blue dress with a fuzzy black collar and sleeves that end in a point on the back of her hand. The dress appears to have a set hexagonal texture. The bottom of the dress has a side slit skirt, and the end of the skirt has rounded points with dark blue, light pink-centered spots, resembling a peacock's tail feathers. The rounded points are edged with translucent, light blue material. Underneath the dress, she has translucent indigo tights that are opaque from the knees down, making the opaque section resemble high heeled boots. She holds a blue hand fan, which is similar in design to the end of her skirt, and a peacock feather-like object in her other hand.

Personality(Miraculous Holders must include both Civilian and Alter-Ego personas):
-As a civilian She is pretty shy, (mostly around boys) but she is also very friendly. She can be pretty focused in class and will even take extra notes for friends. She is brave as Princess Peacock, but as Brianna she can be pretty nervous and sometimes forgetful.
-As Princess Peacock she tries to always think fast about where the akuma is on the victim, and how to retrieve it. So she can help her hero friends. She’s also pretty fast at running and attacking.
History:
-Brianna was raised by her father and mother. She also had a sister she could talk to whenever their parents went away. She was a good child growing up. She wanted to make her parents proud of her, and her grandfather.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:50 am

Brianna had been practicing with the rest of the track team and had just finished a few high jump attempts, which didn’t end badly, but she could do better. She wiped the sweat from her face with her towel and went to change. “It’s unfortunate we couldn’t help recover the Amulet that was stolen.” She sighed. Once back in her normal clothes she looked at her Kwami in her bag. “We should investigate. If the police haven’t caught them by now then this sounds like a job for a few heroes.” Duusu replied. “Maybe later, after school. I was going to patrol tonight anyway. Plus I can’t just ditch class. I need to keep up my grades. Now let’s get going before I’m late.” Brianna told the peacock kwami as she zipped up her bag and hurried off out the doors. There she had almost run into Bastian, whom she didn’t know that well. She only knew his name because of roll call. “Oops...sorry Bastian. I just don’t want to get on the teacher’s bad side if I’m late.” Brianna told the boy.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loucariogirl » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:32 am

loucariogirl wrote:
loucariogirl wrote:"Hey! Wake up!" Was the first thing Anna heard in the day. She opened her eyes lazily and saw her kwami looking at her with a stern face. She wondered why she was supposed to be awake this early. She had been up so late last night outside and she honestly couldn't remember why she was up. "What's going on? Why did you wake me up this early??" She asked the kwami. "Well.. I thought i'd wake you up since there's only 10 minutes til school starts.

"Ten minutes! I'm going to be late!" Anna says while getting up. "What do I do? I'm going to be so late!" "Well you can start by actually getting ready instead of getting worried." Nuitt calmly said to her chosen one. Of course Nuitt liked her chosen one but she would have liked that Anna got more sleep. School was important and sleep loss would affect her health. The kwami then helped out Anna by getting her backpack ready for her.

Shen she was done, Anna grabbed her backpack and a piece of toast from the table which her mom seemed to have left her. Her parents weren't there but that wasn't worrying her in the slightest since they were often gone for work. She got out of her house, closed the door, and then ran as fast as her legs could take her.

(I had to type this 3 times cause my computer was being dumb)

(Reposting this)

(Reposting a repost^^; please tell me if I’m being annoying)
Looking for 1x1 or small group roleplays
loucariogirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rena Rouge » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:09 pm

"I have two rules:
1. I'm never wrong
2. If I'm wrong...
Go back to the first rule."
-L. Lawliet

Name: Alois Bourgeois

Other names: N/A

Residence: He lives with his Mother, their house is very large and his room has a balcony that looks over most of the other houses and has an amazing view of the Eiffel Tower.

Hero, Villain or Normal: Hero

Alter-Ego(only is applicable): Prince Abeille

Affiliation: Heroes, Miraculous Holders, School (on the Gymnastics team), Ford Models Paris Agency.

Wielded Miraculous(if applicable): Bee Miraculous- a golden nine-pronged comb that has a bee decorating the top of it.

Kwami(if applicable): Pollen- A Kwami with the appearance of a bumblebee with bright blue eyes similar to his mothers.

Transformation Phrase(if has a Miraculous): "Pollen, sting!" - "Pollen, buzz off."

Powers and abilities(normal abilities and those of Miraculous if applicable):

|Levitation (Miraculous)|- Similar to a bee, he can hover above things for an extended period of time. He can't go any higher than about eight feet, but can still lift something that is at most eighty percent of his body weight.
|Flower Manipulation (Miraculous)|- He can grow flowers and control how big or tall they are, making them abnormally large or small depending on the situation. He can only grow them if he has seeds, which is what he usually carries in the pouch on his utility belt.
|Drawing (normal)|- He's been really into drawing since he was young and his mother even let him take a few classes on it, so he's pretty good at making realistic drawings (but much better at cartoons).
|Gymnastics (normal)|- His mother has made him take Gymnastics since he was four, so he's practically an expert. She wants him to one day become a gold medalist in the Summer Olympics, and he'd be lying if he said he didn't like Gymnastics. They help him with his reflexes and movements in his Hero form.

Weapon(if has a Miraculous): A Trompo that has a pointed black end that looks similar to a bee stinger, it's yellow but it has a few black stripes. The string that connects it is small enough to keep wrapped around his finger.

Love interest: N/A (open)

Appearance(Miraculous Holders must include both Civilian and Alter-Ego appearances):

Civilian- He looks very similar to his Mother, though his hair is a much lighter blonde, which is constantly held up in a ponytail by his Miraculous. He has crystal blue eyes and pale skin, he's slim and stands at 5"11', much taller than his mother. He can usually be found wearing his signature black hoodie with a tiger printed on the front of it. He wears black skinny jeans and knee-high high tops with red shoelaces, a silver chain encrusted with diamonds hangs loosely around his neck. His face seems to always be contorted into some kind of scowl, he's basically the definition of an edgy teenager. But that gives him a leg up, no one would suspect that the constantly annoyed boy would be someone who helps save the city on a regular basis.

Hero- As a Hero, he wears a similar suit to his mothers, but it changed according to his gender when he claimed it. It's a full body suit with a black utility belt (that holds mostly flower seeds and a flashlight), his black shoes coming up to his knees and a stripe of yellow around his ankles. The majority of his upper body is yellow with two thick stripes of black wrapping around his torso and black gloves going up to his elbows. His mask is half black and half yellow, split straight down the middle with the black side on his right and the yellow side on his left. Two long antennae sticking up from where his Miraculous is.

Personality(Miraculous Holders must include both Civilian and Alter-Ego personas):

Civilian- He doesn't like being around people very much and prefers to be alone. He doesn't like being in front of large crowds, but will if it's necessary, like being around his mother. He isn't good at making friends and can often come off as the 'too good to have them' type of person. He's got a few anger issues and get's ticked off easily so he keeps away from anyone who is too childish or excitable because that's one thing that majorly sets him off.

Hero- Alois' personality almost completely flips, he becomes pretty outgoing and arrogant. He still isn't the friendliest person in the world but get's along with people long enough to get a job done. He still reflects the original Queen Bee though and always tries to take control in those situations. He doesn't mind working alone and even finds it pretty fun to do things by himself. Alois has a bad habit of taunting others, hero or villain, and is really sarcastic when talking to them.

History: Alois was the first born of two children by Chloe Bourgeois, he has a younger sister named Adalind. He grew up a spoiled kid and is still spoiled to this day. At the age of thirteen, his mother thrust him into the world of modeling and he turned out to be pretty good at it, he had even made it on to the cover of a magazine twice. A few times he's opted out of modeling to go out and do normal teenage things, like go to the park or go out to a skating rink. When he was fifteen, his Mother took a break from her duties as mayor and gave him a yellow comb with a bee on it. At first, he didn't understand, but she explained the history of the item. She told him how, at one point, she had been a Hero. She said that Paris needed another 'Queen Bee' to lead them since of course, she decided that her Miraculous was more powerful than any others. His mother wanted him to take on the role, so he accepted under the condition that he could change the name. Alois decided on Abeille Prince, translating to 'Bee Prince'. He grew his hair out until it was a few inches below his shoulders and used the Bee Comb to hold it up in a ponytail. He rarely lets his hair down and tries to keep his Miraculous hidden at all times.

Other information?: He's bisexual.
Rena Rouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:46 pm

-welcome to our happy little family.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:07 am

Samuel Keans||16||Males||Tags;-

Another day, another dollar. Sam had woken up late today thanks a bad night. He was sick , but it was getting better at least. " Are you sure your ok to go the school? You still sound like your dieing." Sam's bat companion flew into his coat pocket, making his self cozy inside. " Don't worry about it, I'm better now. Besides, pops won't let me stay even if I wanted to..and I kinda want to." Poor Sam's voice still bad, you could hardly understand what he was saying." Anyway, dad is waiting for me i bet hes kinda upset." He couldn't help that he was still recovering, his old man was a very bitter man now and days..but who could blame him really?

Sam grabbed his backpack and headed towards the car outside once he done. Just has he thought, his dad started to fuss at him for moving so slow. He only blocked him out and tried to enjoy his ride to school...if only he had his permit. Only a few more days until he get them." bye dad." Sam waved goodbye to his father and got the car, walking into the school sneezing up a storm
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grieve. » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:04 pm

𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕟 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕦𝕥
“Responsibilities.”
detransformed tagged with Adrianna on the streets of paris

¨Champs-Élysées, hm? I´ll think about it. You know how busy I am with homework and getting ready for college.¨ This was not uncommon with Aleron. He tended to put off hanging out with friends. Well..except for that offer of getting ice cream since it didn´t consume too much of his study time. He was a serious student after all, and his grades in academia showed. Perhaps it was because there was nothing else to do at home, and he typically kept to himself. Aleron was hard to understand, but, he didn´t need anyone else to understand him.

He had a new responsibility after all. He was Niflheimr whenever he wasn´t Aleron. He couldn´t tell anyone. Oh?
    Getting flustered over Lance? That face can´t hide anything from me. You´re a very expressive girl, Adrianna.¨
    Aleron gave a small, yet gracious laugh. How he knew she had a thing for Lance was left in obscurity. Perhaps it was his intuition, or maybe, it was something else. The polar bear inside his locket laughed.

They were passing the front gates now, and well, it´s a little unfamiliar after being away for two weeks or so. He´ll adjust himself soon enough. Hard to believe he won be coming here anymore after this year. Time passes by quickly, and with him getting the polar bear miraculous, this fact had become more known to him.

¨Responsibilities...well, I have a few. I´m a figure skater, and well, I´m taking lessons, remember? Not only that, I´m trying to learn how to play the violin, and those vocal lessons. My grandmother is kind of a demanding woman, but I know she cares a lot about me.¨ He paused for a moment, just in front of the entrance.

He turned over to her and flashed her a small smile. ¨Well, I´m gonna get to class. If I pass by Lance, I´ll tell him a certain someone wants to go on a date with him. See you later, Adrianna.¨ WIth that, he gave her a small pat on her arm and walked ahead, alone.
Grieve.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me