Welcome V.2 ~ Multi Fanbase RP~ Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome V.2 ~ Multi Fanbase RP~ Accepting

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:07 pm

.:Heart.of.Gold:. wrote:
ღ~ℭ𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔯𝔞 "ℭ𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔶"|յկ|♀|𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩|𝔓𝔞𝔫𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠|𝔊𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥|Ember~ღ

Candy looked at Ember with a smug grin. Of course she was, she had no reason not to be. She followed the rules, the teachers and staff liked her, she had a small social following, and her favorite club started soon. "You know I am!" Candy purred, her ears folding back, making her look more smug. The look didn't last long, it was too uncomfortable to hold, besides, she didn't actually care that much. Gloating about school was pointless, nobody ever cared there, most didn't even try.
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾
.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cKy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:14 pm

GERARD WAY
i grinned a bit. "no, just mikes. in fact, i cant tell him to get his sorry face over here, if you would like, i dont think he is doing anything anyway.. maybe coding or making up bass lines on garage band." i chuckled a bit. he didn't get enough credit for what he did for the band. he and ray were our backbones..
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:36 pm

Jesica The Demon/Jess/13/Human/Demon/Tags: Jay

I shook his hand, "I'm Jesica, Jesica The Demon, nice to meet you" I smiled sweetly, after all, i had made a very rude first impression "i'm sorry for my attitude earlier.."
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonicswirl » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:07 am

Thor ;;; Loki
Loki quickly pulled his had away from Wrath. "No one snaps at me, animal." He snapped before Thor hit him on the side of the head with the palm of his hand.
"Loki, don't." He warned, pulling his brother up.
Loki let out a small hiss. "Ya, you should have."
-Quitting, take my pets!-
Sonicswirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:13 am

Jack

Protholumus

i raised my eyebrow "Excuse me? If i say your cute then your cute, young lady" i chuckled softly. i grabbed some bags and boxed from her with extra shadow hands and started up into the building.
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:55 am

Mozzarella J. Mozart|•||•|Music Teacher|•|Alexander Hamilton, John Laurens

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mozz nodded, "I could help anytime you want," she responded as shifted over a little, "But that is going to happen whenever I'm not busy.". She glanced over to John and then to Alex.

(Wb ><)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Celtic M. Lefattè |• | |•| Monster History|•|Open

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~~~
[/quote]
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:45 pm

(Peterpan I have Kaylee, Achen and Juliana opened.)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:49 pm

(@kyo; i have celtic open, she's in her classroom putting
the curtains up)
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:00 pm

(Alright I'll send Achen, Kaylee, and Juliana to Celtic.)

Achen~ Kaylee, Juliana and I came across a classroom and walked inside. "Do you want some help?" I asked Celtic.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:01 pm

Gabby Autumns || Male || 25 || Human || ~~~|| xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aster Devado || Male || 25 || Human/Ram Hybrid || Discord || Discord & Gerd

Her head perked up, "Really?! I'm stoked to meet your brother Gerard.. If he's busy then we can meet him another day~.". A chirp escaped from her as she leaned on Aster with a big grin across her face. What has he gotten himself into? A life long engagement when they were young, only because arranged marriages were a thing in his kingdom, along with having Discord's siblings almost killing her as well. Then there were his siblings who were killed by his father so Aster could get the throne. A small world that this was. "Asty, you are spacing out again. Get coffee on my prosthetic and you'll have hell to pay." she whispered the last sentence to the hybrid who now noticed that he was tilting his coffee to the point where it was spilling. He quickly lurched over so it didn't get on Discord's prosthetic leg. Aster stayed like this until he was able to scoot away from her. Discord let out another chirp before smiling and turning back to Gerd.

Azazel Devado || Male || 50 || Human || None || Loki & Thor

He smiled, "You're welcome," he replied sarcastically as he looked at Wrath, who was still giving him an innocent look. "Ah, wipe that look off your face sobaka, you are not that innocent." he growled at the jackal before looking up back towards Loki and Thor, "Maybe I should introduce you to Wrath. Wrath is one of the seven jackals that the current king of the Old Kingdom owns. The jackals protect and serve the royal family.". He watched as Wrath mimic something that he didn't quite get as he was placing a paw against his head and moving it back and away from his face, allowing it to curve down, almost like a 'c'. "Wrath,". The jackal snarled and then barked at him. However Azzy glared at the jackal that sent him to the ground, with his paws crossing over. The jackal returned the glare, but he turned his head away and nipped at the other's (thor's) leg.

( I have no idea what his kingdom nameis, so i just put old. i need help on the kingdom name x3)

Lucifer Devado || Male || 45 || Human/Ibex Hybrid || ~~ || Tulip

Lucifer looked at Tulip who said that he had to be placed in the teacher dorms due to his age. Somewhat he was offended, but on the other hand he could understand. His head turned forward so he can pay attention to what was in front of him, “Quite frankly it doesn’t matter to me, as long as I get some decent hours of sleep.”. A smile took place on the hybrid’s face.

Discord Dione || Female || 25 || Human || xxx

~~post with Aster~~

Ealine Ries || Male || 19 || Human || None || Eliot;

The twins had finally let their cousin go after they finally got done tormenting him with a couple of bleats and a couple of hits to the stomach as payback whenever Jay retaliated. It was of course not dangerous as they didn’t hit each other hard and to the point that they would bruise each other. Ealine and Eliot held each other’s hand as Jay walked off. After he was gone from sight, Ealine turned his head towards Eliot, “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”. A mischievous smile appeared on the other’s face, “F-Funny you should ask because I know what you are thinking. But let’s give him a break.. I think we should head over to class.”. They both looked at each other and laughed. “B-But seriously we should.” . They both nodded before letting go of each other’s hand and headed off towards the main building.

Eliot Ries || Male || 19 || Human || None|| Ealine, Jay;

~post with Ealine~~

Renee Thumper || Female || 28 || Human || None || Protholumus

Her face grew redder, "I'm almost thirty and I am not that cute. I'm trash.. Or well that's what my species nickname was until I turned human...for some odd reason.". Her face scrunched up as she tried not to laugh. Her head tilted to the side, wondering why he was calling her cute, honestly others would have to think twice before calling her cute. Maybe it was the horrid 'birthmark' on her face that still gave away that look of a raccoon's mask, in which she used to be one until again, human. Renee tired to frown but it didn't work, she couldn't help but smile.

Jay Weber || Male || 20 || Human || ~~~|| Jess

He smiled, "Well its nice to meet you too Jesica.. And its okay, I shouldn't really have been so rude earlier as well.". He looked down at the paper that was handed to him that said what dorm room that he was going to be in. It was the same number as his two cousins, which will be hell for the next... he shrugged before looking at Jes, 'So you are a demon? So are my cousins. Well one of them are, but he's not like a full-blood demon, if you get what i'm saying." honestly he didn't know how to put that.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me