Please Lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Crystalline [Steven Universe] | Open + Accepting

Postby WeAreHappyLandfill » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:04 pm

Turquoise | Female Pronouns | Active | Forest | Jet, Citrine, Amazonite, Moonstone

She turned around and looked at Moonstone, a bit alarmed but amused at what she had said. She chuckled a bit and said, "Hey, don't worry. I promise, I won't hurt you. I'm on your side." She said calmly, her smile spreading a bit. Turquoise glanced at the other gems inside the ship, but her eyes darted back to Citrine, wondering why he hadn't poofed back yet, as most of the other gems who were poofed had.
WeAreHappyLandfill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Issun » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:01 pm

•••[ Amber | Gem | Male or Neutral Pronouns] [Condition: Active | Location: Forest] [Tags: Labradorite]
    >Amber glanced up for a brief moment, noting that more Gems were starting to poof back up. That was relieving, at least. He stood back up, getting to his feet slowly and stretching out. Labradorite was, a bit intimidating, but he was getting more used to being messed with. There were other Gems dealing with a stranger, and he didn't really feel like crawling into the middle of a crowd, so he thought maybe helping Labra would be more productive. He stepped closer to her, reaching a hand over to help clear rubble. "Do you think everyone survived that mess?" He asked, golden eyes more focused on the wreckage than the other gem. There were quite a few that were already back up and active, which was probably a good thing. "Man, I'm not sure what all we can salvage," he muttered, straightening out his clothes a bit.

•••[ Amazonite | Gem | Female Pronouns] [Condition: Active, but damaged | Location: Forest] [Tags: Turquoise, Jet, Citrine, Moonstone]
    >Amazon seemed to almost completely relax at this point, looking around her surroundings. Turquoise didn't seem to be a bad person, and now she was curious as to who her friend was. She smiled at Moonstone, laughing slightly and scratching the side of her nose. They were a bit amusing, in how easily scared they were- but she tried to tame herself, not wanting to intimidate her any further. "She's no threat, I don't think! We'd be having a lot more problems right now if she were..." She looked up at the sky, placing her hands on her hips. "So, why were you 'nd uhh, Ametrine, sent here?" She inquired curiously, turning her gaze back to Turquoise after looking around for the other Gem she had mentioned. "And how long've you been 'ere?" She blurted out the questions that formed in her head without a second thought, waving her hands a bit as she wanted answers, just to satiate her own curiosity.
Issun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:03 pm

[Please hold for a few moments so that I may catch up and reply. Ametrine has been put in by the way. I apologize if my spelling is off]
Last edited by seadragonCaspian on Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:22 pm

Jet | Male Pronouns | Active | Forest | Citrine, Moonstone, Amazonite, Turquoise

Jet had jumped when Moonstone suddenly ran behind him. He nearly dropped Citrine but managed to keep a hold on the poofed gem. The dark colored gem looked back to the gem currently hiding behind him. “Hey... it’s okay! She’s friendly. From what I can tell” Jet then turned to look back to the gem they had been talking to. “There’s another gem with you?” He looked around for who she could possibly be talking about. The dark colored gem had the same questions as Amazonite. He glanced down to the gem in his hands, wondering why he had yet to return to them. Maybe something was wrong?

Citrine | Male Pronouns | Poofed | Forest | Jet, Moonstone, Amazonite, Turquoise

Citrine did not enjoy the little jostle the received but decided not to complain about it when he reformed. Jets warm hands and calming aura were better than the cold hard ground. There wasn’t anything wrong with him. He just wanted to take some time to reform. The yellow gem wasn’t intending to worry them

Jie Becke | Agender | Pansexual | Town | None

Jie soon made it back to the pizza shop and found that their shift was over which was quite the relief. They didn’t enjoy working the late nights but it was worth it in order to pay for their online schooling. Sleep was something they needed but could sacrifice. Jie began the trek through the forest in order to reach the home they shared with their grandmother. The path they were taking was rather close to where the gems had crashed. As they walked, they took a moment to pause as they thought they saw something among the trees.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WeAreHappyLandfill » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:38 pm

Turquoise | Female Pronouns | Active | Forest | Jet, Citrine, Amazonite, Moonstone, Ametrine

"Yeah... I expect he should be here real soon." She said, as she heard someone call her name from the trees behind her.

Ametrine | Male Pronouns | Active | Forest | Jet, Citrine, Amazonite, Moonstone, Turquoise

"Turquoise? Where've you been!?" Said Ametrine, walking toward her and the rest of the gems, not really paying attention to anyone but her. Ametrine looked at the other gems and his eyes widened as he looked back at Turquoise. "Did they hurt you? Are you cracked?" He said, grabbing her by both the shoulders and turning her around by force. He looked at the gem on her lower back, and sighed in relief. He looked back at the other gems, his concern gone. "They're alright then, I'm assuming..."
WeAreHappyLandfill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:31 am

Labradorite|she/her|active|forest|Amber

Labradorite raised an eyebrow as Amber approached her and shift the rubble aside. She was a bit surprised that he was talking to her, but she wasn't complaining. "Maybe. If not, then it's not my problem." She knew it sounded harsh, but it was true. If Labra was being honest, that was why she volunteered to go on this mission: to get away from others. She kicked a few broken pieces out of her way and found some tools. They looked a little worse for ware, but they could come in handy. "I'm sure there is somethings that are still ok." She glanced at the small crowd talking to the stranger. "You don't feel like greeting the newbie?"

Moonstone|any pronouns|active|forest|Jet, Turquoise, Amazonite

They continued to shake, but not as hard. She still wasn't sure about Turquoise. What if she was just pretending to be nice so she and her friend could shatter them?! However, if Amazonite and Jet said it was ok, then she could let herself relax. Just a bit. They continued to flash her eyes from gem to gem, but kept quiet.

Feldspar|She/her|Active|Forest|Open

Feldspar was already examining the environment the group had landed in. There was no need for her to talk to the stranger since there was already three members tackling that situation. She wasn't sure what Amber was doing, but it didn't concern her. And then there was Citrine who decided that they didn't want to poof back yet. A sigh escaped her, but she ignored what she could not control. Instead she worked on identifying any immediate threat, which appeared to be none at the moment.

Vander|Male|Gay|Edge of forest|Open

Vander shouldered his book bag and checked the time on his phone. A smile appeared on his face, perfect time for cryptic hunting! Of course, the boy didn't actually think he was going to find bigfoot or anything, but it was something fun that he liked to do. His phone was at one hundred percent so he could record his adventure. Reaching the edge of the forest, a determined look was held on his face as Vander looked at the dense trees in front of him.

[Going to work today. Responses will be late ^^"]
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:29 am

Jet | Male Pronouns | Active | Forest |Citrine, Moonstone, Amazonite, Turquoise, Ametrine

Jet gave Ametrine a cheerful wave. “Of course we are. We aren’t here to do any harm. Do you think you could help us?” Asked the dark colored gem as he looked around. He looked to the practically destroyed ship and those poking through the wreckage then back to the two other gems. “I don’t think this is where we are supposed to be...”

Jie Becke | Agender | Pansexual | Forest | Open

They spotted oddly colored people in the clearing and slowly began to back up. “Aliens..?” They never once thought about bringing their phone out and snapping a photo of them. Jie tripped over a root as they backed up. A loud yelp escaped them as they tumbled to the ground. Immediately their hands went to their mouth and they hoped they had not been heard
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WeAreHappyLandfill » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:58 am

Turquoise | Female Pronouns | Active | Forest | Jet, Citrine, Amazonite, Moonstone, Ametrine

"We could probably help you, but neither of us are good with fixing things, especially ships." Said Turquoise, a bit disappointed in herself. As she heard something behind her, her eyes widened very slightly and she turned around. She stared into the trees, wondering what the noise was. "...What was that?"

Ametrine | Male Pronouns | Active | Forest | Jet, Citrine, Amazonite, Moonstone, Turquoise

Ametrine turned around as well, looking for anything that was possibly moving. "Dunno... Probably just an animal?" He said, getting a bit concerned about what it could be.
WeAreHappyLandfill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Issun » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:30 pm

•••[ Amber | Gem | Male or Neutral Pronouns] [Condition: Active | Location: Forest] [Tags: Labradorite]
    >Amber raised an eyebrow, staring at her for a moment, though he shrugged. "Fair enough," he responded, a sort of agreement. He tended to be a bit less bothered about losing people; he wasn't especially close to others. He smiled somewhat, climbing up onto some of the rubble, a bit less concerned about looking too much for things. "'Newbie'?" He glanced off again towards the group, giving a faint groan. "Prefer not. The others are on top of it anyway." He climbed up to a higher level to look around their surroundings, observing the area. He shifted his jaw, pretty sure he heard something, and he debated how much energy he wanted to put out, glancing back at the other group to see if they'd investigate.

•••[ Amazonite | Gem | Female Pronouns] [Condition: Active, but damaged | Location: Forest] [Tags: Turquoise, Jet, Citrine, Moonstone]
    >Amazon hummed, watching Ametrine curiously. She shifted her weight, wrinkling her nose. "Huhh, well, maybe you can help us with figuring out this area. It'll take a hot second to get the ship repaired even with help, so gettin' used to where we are'll help us... deal... 'n' stuff." She raised up her hands, rubbing her face. She paused at a faint noise, and dropped her hands. "An animal? Isn't it a bit... late... for things to be out 'nd about?" She scrunched her eyebrows, not especially certain of that. She stepped forward, looking around. "Think it's worth being worried about it?" She looked back, mostly focused on Jet. He was better at making decisions than her; she preferred to act first, ask questions later, but even she could tell it wasn't likely a great idea in their situation.
Issun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:01 pm

Jet | Male Pronouns | Active | Forest | Citrine, Turquoise, Amazonite, Moonstone, Jie

“That’s alright. You can’t be good at everything” Jet smiled to the two then peered behind them as he heard the yelp from Jie. “An animal?” Curiousity was sparked in Jet when he heard that. He was curious about what may reside on this planet. “I don’t think it’s worth worrying about, we can just scare whatever it is off if it comes down to it. But I really want to know what it is” He hesitated a few moments then went to investigate the noise. The dark colored gem wasn’t expecting the others to follow. When he reached the area, he spotted a being that looked like a gem but without a gem unless it was hidden. It was also fleshy colored.

Jie Becke | Agender | Pansexual | Forest | Jet, Citrine

Jie looked at the being in front of them with somewhat wide, fear filled eyes. They slowly began to back up, unaware on if they were friendly or not. They looked Jet up and down, their eyes pausing on the yellow object in their hands and the tear drop shaped item in their stomach. It looked like a gemstone but they couldn’t quite be sure. “Uhm...” managed Jie. They wanted to get to their feet but decide that staying on the ground would be a good idea for the moment
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me