dancing with death [multifandom // open & accepting]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

dancing with death [multifandom // open & accepting]

Postby wilde » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:09 am

like always, you fall asleep in your bed. what happens this time is that you awaken to find yourself lying in a luxurious bed inside a lavish bedroom. instantly, you realize this isn't your home. you have no idea how you got here in the first place or even where you are. on the table to your side, you find a letter underneath a vase of flowers.

the letter reads:
      to whoever is reading this,

welcome! you're probably wondering how you got here. to keep things short, i simply pulled you and a bunch of other people out of your own worlds and placed you in my mansion! exciting, huh? underneath your bed, you should find a bag full of necessities from your own home. there's a big ball coming up soon, so keep your eyes peeled for when that'll happen. my ravens will send you a message. at the meantime, feel free to explore the mansion! make friends! do whatever you want. except i wouldn't recommend going into the forest. anyone that dares to explore ends up never coming back. i also hope you don't mind the beasties that come and go. i forgot to clean them up before bringing you here. sorry about that! i'm sure you can manage them, right?

now, you might ask me, "well, how long am i going to be here?" the thing is, i don't really know. you better enjoy yourself while you're still here, though!

signed,
      ███████

(the signature appears to be smudged and unreadable.)
Last edited by wilde on Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dancing with death [info]

Postby wilde » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:58 pm

LOCATIONS

CREATURES

ravens - just your everyday mundane raven. however, the mansion's owner uses them to spy on the residents. they're found nearly everywhere in the mansion. they also work as a courier for the owner, delivering letters and packages to each resident.
      umbra - now, these are the ones you should keep an eye out for. these creatures can blend into shadows which allows them to sneak into the mansion at ease. they can take the form of any common animal, but they are usually seen in the form of a vicious black dog.

(feel free to message me for more ideas for creatures!)
Last edited by wilde on Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dancing with death [rules]

Postby wilde » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:00 pm

RULES

one all of tess' rules still apply!
      two post forms and ooc on the discussion thread.
      three characters from all fandoms are allowed! ocs, aus, and all headcanons are also cool with me.
      four this roleplay is semi-lit, so i'd like it for you to be able to write 5+ sentences.
      five your grammar should be at least understandable.
      six disable signatures on the roleplay thread.
      seven no powerplaying/godmodding or any mary sues.
      eight ask permission before killing off a character.
      nine don't leave everyone out! if a character is open, interact with them!
      ten please be respectful of each other and keep drama out of the discussion thread.
      eleven post as often as possible. if you don't reply after two weeks without a notice in advance, i'll pm you to see if you're still active.
      twelve before planning any major event/plot twist, please talk to me about it!
      thirteen don't be afraid to ask me any questions!
      fourteen have fun! c;
Last edited by wilde on Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dancing with death [characters]

Postby wilde » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:04 pm

CHARACTERS

name // gender // species // fandom // user
      shane madej // male (he/him) // demon // buzzfeed unsolved (au) // astrophilia
      izuku midoriya // male (he/him) // human // my hero academia // ploegy
      hadrian sharr // male (he/him) // human/wizard // harry potter (oc) // wink.
      korekiyo shinguji // male (he/him) // human // danganronpa v3 // coral.
      juanita sanchez // female (she/her) // human // the walking dead // coral.
      virona wolfsbane // female (she/her) // faunus (wolf) // rwby (oc) // ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ
      arthur kirkland // male (he/him) // human // axis powers hetalia (au) // arthur-kirkland
      kokichi ouma // male (he/him) // human // danganronpa v3 // molotov
      nesta archeron // female (she/her) // faerie/witch // a court of thorns and roses // sodie pop
      grover underwood // male (he/him) // satyr // percy jackson // arainai.
      occamyy whiteeye // female (she/her/it) // alien // marvel/dc oc // sonicswirl
      poppi // female (she/her) // artificial blade // xenoblade chronicles 2 // ploegy
      katsuki bakugou // male (he/him) // human // my hero acadamia // ❝ platinum empire.
      seika kiriko // female (she/her) // human // future diary (oc) // shidoni.
      xilsa // female (she/her) // human/shapeshifter // nonfandom oc // knuckles the echidna
      kenny mccormick // male (he/him) // human // south park // mysterions
      naoto shirogane // female (she/her) // human // persona 4 // shimmersolarpets
      rosalie // female (she/her) // human x golden eagle // maximum ride (oc) // sodie pop
      tsuyu asui // female (she/her) // human // my hero acadamia // ❝ platinum empire.
Last edited by wilde on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:59 pm, edited 9 times in total.
wilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dancing with death [form]

Postby wilde » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:09 pm

FORM

Code: Select all
      [img]image here[/img]
      [size=85][b]Name:[/b]
      [b]Gender/Pronouns:[/b]
      [b]Age:[/b]
      [b]Sexuality:[/b]
      [b]Species:[/b]
      [b]Fandom:[/b]
      [b]Abilities/Powers:[/b] (if any)
      [b]Personality:[/b][/size]

you are 100% allowed to use your own form.
wilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dancing with death [multifandom // extra]

Postby wilde » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:10 pm

res.
wilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dancing with death [status]

Postby wilde » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:14 pm

CURRENTLY:
OPEN!!//CLOSED!!

discussion and forms.
wilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dancing with death [multifandom // open & accepting]

Postby zillyhoo » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:27 am

(starter post eeeeee)

[ .. arthur kirkland .. 23 .. status - waking up .. partner - none .. tagged - open ..]

Arthur awoke - or, so he thought - in a new place. It was quite the elegant spectacle of a room, him on a king-sized bed with golden accent on the comforter and sheets under. The room was lavishly equipped with fancy armoire, the colors of royal blue and king's green. Of course, he could not see these amazing things, but was a bit startled by the fact that - after feeling around, it was a different area than he was usually equipped with. After carefully placing his hands in the area next to him, he felt a round bedside table - made of what felt like cured wood - next to him. Feeling atop the table, he felt a cooling vase, and propelling his hands down he felt a rough envelope. Carefully sliding it from under the vase, he kept it in-hand in case he found someone who could read it to him. Bollocks, being blind doesn't help me at all here...he thought in dismay. Suddenly, the voice in his head came back. "Arthur, do you realize where you are? Someone's transported you here. With your supernatural abilites, you should have recognized that already."Arthur sighed. He wished that he could get rid of these voices that interacted with him all the time, but there was no chance of that in sight. Ignoring him, he opened the door, and, gripping to the wall he felt on the side, headed through the hallway.
zillyhoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:00 am

Izuku "Deku" Midoriya
      ───────────────────────────────────
      15 Male My Hero Academia Tagged: Arthur

It had been yet another night of restless sleep for Izuku. He seemed to be having lots of those since his encounter with Shigaraki at the mall. It had been a horrifying experience and it continued to haunt his memories every so often. Yet again it had been the reason he awoke this time. Groaning softly, the teen let a soft sigh escape his lips. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he pushed himself up and allowed the covers to drop into his lap. It wasn't until then that he realized the new environment he was in. Blinking in disbelief, he could feel his heart beginning to race. Where was he? What was going on? Clutching his shirt, he bit down on his lip in attempt to try and calm himself down. For all he knew this might be some kind of prank. It seemed doubtful. He had never seen a place like this back home and he was sure none of his classmates had either, expect maybe Momo. She seemed rich enough to have been in a place like this but she wasn't the type to pull pranks.

As the thought that he had been kidnapped continued to settle into his mind, Deku began to feel panic overcome him. This couldn't be happening. He couldn't be kidnapped like this. Real heroes didn't end up in situations like this. As his eyes began to frantically scan the room for some kind of answer, they landed upon the vase that sat upon a letter. Could this be the answers he was looking for? He could only hope. Picking the vase up, he set it aside and grabbed the letter. His eyes were quick to read over the words and disappointment was quick to overcome him. He had been taken and he had no idea when he would be able to return home. That part alone caused him concern. All Might's powers were rapidly declining and he was supposed to be ready to become the next him. That couldn't happen if he was stuck in this place.

"Calm down. I can find a way out of this," he mumbled to himself. Climbing from the bed, Izuku dropped down the floor to look under the bed like the letter had prompted. He wasn't sure what exactly would be there for him but he could assume it would be useful. Dragging the bag out, he puled it open to reveal his hero costume and a sigh of relief escaped his lips. It was a small form of comfort. Taking a few moments to change from his night clothes to his costume, the teen stepped in front a mirror on the other side of the room to make sure that nothing was out of place. "At least they gave me this and not my school uniform." He could only imagine how awkward it would be to walk around this place in a school uniform. Sure his costume might make him standout from whoever else might be present, but it was far more comfortable.

Moving to the exit of his room, Izuku decided not to wait any longer. Until a raven showed up he could do whatever he wanted. Maybe finding some of the others was the best option at this time. The thought did make him a bit uncomfortable, but he didn't want to be alone in this place either. Pushing the door open, the teen stepped out into the hallway only to be greeted by the same lavish feeling as his room had had yet at the same time it felt eerie and made him cautious. Inching forward down the hall, he kept his eyes peeled for any sign of life. As he turned around a corner, Deku's eyes settled upon a figure in the distance. They seemed to be wandering around in search of someone as well. Could this possibly be someone else trapped in this place? There was only one way to find out. "H-hello?" he squeaked out in attempt to get Arthur's attention.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zillyhoo » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:48 am

[ .. arthur kirkland .. 23 .. status - fumbling around .. partner - none .. tagged - izuku ..]

"Oh!" Arthur said in surprise. He heard a voice behind him, but didn't turn around. It sounded like it sourced from someone in their teens, a rather squeaky but stable voice. He must have been looking around for someone like him. "Yes! Hello, my name's Arthur. Sorry if i... uh, stumble a bit, you see, i'm blind." He grinned, still not turning around. He wasn't sure where the voice was coming from, and didn't want to look like a dimwit if he turned around to nothing.

From what he felt through his socks, the flooring was padded with a nice rug that seemed to be going longways. Feeling his surroundings, he was grobbing onto a rough wall adjacent to another, so this must have been a hallway of some sort. He wasn't too great at feeling surroundings - especially in an area completely new to him - but the was a bit confident in his ways. This was the first time he had been in an area other than his house since he woke up blind a couple months ago. He knew the areas of his house quite well, and he had someone there to assist him when he needed it anyhow, his friend - partner? - Alfred Jones. Oh, he missed him, in fact, just the last night he dreamed of seeing him again. What a nice dream, he thought to himself.
zillyhoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me